• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

(Pre-Proposal) Dash removed from mobile wallet

Do you use a mobile Dash wallet?

• Yes

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It feels laughable that you would even waste they time to type that. You have shown your youth and ignorance not understand it was your chance to change the narrative. Please name these wallets that are adding dash?

You might of heard of a wallet called Jaxx? And we also have someone here doing stellar work with the Dash Masternode Tool (supporting hardware wallets).

But the important thing to note, the only joke in town is you. We have a monthly budget of $2M and thankfully you won't be getting a dime of it for being so immature and cocky. Now go away and hide under that tiny rock of yours.

Hey Chad and me live in the same city and he came to a DASH meetup and is a really nice guy. I see what happened in the comments section it's just a misunderstanding-he's probably proud of the cool wallet he has put together and may have expected more positive feedback. He had told me about the wallet and I said if I were him I would post in the pre-proposal section and see what people say about your idea. He is a really good guy in life-you guys would like him. I hate to see this happen but it's all good! Just a misunderstanding.

He made our newspaper The Daily Sentinel in Nacogdoches, Tx for setting up atms around town so I had approached him about DASH and had told him about the TREASURY and how many cool ideas come out of it.

Everybody remain calm and be friends! It's just a pre-proposal...maybe a new idea could come up.... I think Chad is proud of his wallet and I know you guys are proud of DASH. Everyone should feel pride in accomplishing things.

Were all doing good.

Hey Chad and me live in the same city and he came to a DASH meetup and is a really nice guy. I see what happened in the comments section it's just a misunderstanding-he's probably proud of the cool wallet he has put together and may have expected more positive feedback. He had told me about the wallet and I said if I were him I would post in the pre-proposal section and see what people say about your idea. He is a really good guy in life-you guys would like him. I hate to see this happen but it's all good! Just a misunderstanding.

He made our newspaper The Daily Sentinel in Nacogdoches, Tx for setting up atms around town so I had approached him about DASH and had told him about the TREASURY and how many cool ideas come out of it.

Everybody remain calm and be friends! It's just a pre-proposal...maybe a new idea could come up.... I think Chad is proud of his wallet and I know you guys are proud of DASH. Everyone should feel pride in accomplishing things.

Were all doing good.

Maybe he is a nice guy but I wouldn't want to have a business relationship with someone who reacts this way. I can understand about feeling strongly about it, but that is not how you respond as a CEO when you don't get the reception you expected after asking people for their business. I wish him the best of luck though-

I gather the initial conversation looked very different from what it looks like now. Could someone give me a two sentence summary of why Chad decided to go nuclear against Dash?? That seems unwise to me...

thanks!

Last edited:
It was an offer that was treated like a joke and has become one in response. Blake you are a great guy, we know you were just trying to help. We used to dealing with investors, not trolls that hide behind fake names and pics.

You might of heard of a wallet called Jaxx? And we also have someone here doing stellar work with the Dash Masternode Tool (supporting hardware wallets).

But the important thing to note, the only joke in town is you. We have a monthly budget of $2M and thankfully you won't be getting a dime of it for being so immature and cocky. Now go away and hide under that tiny rock of yours.

Yes I personally know the developer and I know for a fact it is not you. Once again what have you done to expand Dash other than bash proposals?

Yes I personally know the developer and I know for a fact it is not you. Once again what have you done to expand Dash other than bash proposals?

You asked him to name a wallet that has added Dash, and he answered. The purpose of a pre-proposal topic is to talk about what *you*, the proposal owner, are bringing to the table, not about what anyone responding to you has done.

It was an offer that was treated like a joke and has become one in response. Blake you are a great guy, we know you were just trying to help. We used to dealing with investors, not trolls that hide behind fake names and pics.

I'm sorry you did not get a warm reception right off the bat. But, on any open forum, there is always a huge diversity of people in that forum.

Would you judge a whole community on one or two responses on an open forum?

@CWard in the future, you might want to wait to get feedback from more than 4 people, two of whom are new members with only 5 posts, and only one of whom is a confirmed masternode operator, before you self-immolate in protest.
If you think you are getting trolled by someone then just respond in a calm and professional manner and answer. That is how to project confidence in your project and assure onlookers that you have a level head. Check Coinfirm's responses in this pre-proposal thread for a good example of a better way to handle criticism in a productive way https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/pre-proposal-coinfirm-trudatum.17200/

@TroyDASH in the future maybe only Masternode owners should post and the discussions would probably be more productive. Until then, just remember to remain calm when someone is trolling you and you will be okay.

I had to read twice the whole thread to understand what was happening (I didn't notice the time of the OP's last edits). It's unfortunate that only a few comments with criticism turned the OP into a fat troll. Probably it's necessary to grow up - I wouldn't want to have any real business with such "CEO".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back