• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Post Conditions

As darkcoin and it's community grows we are facing a huge number of spammers who want all your coins.
Have you ever been in the bitcointalk sandbox? THIS is far more annoying than the new anti spam measurements of darkcointalk :)

Well i have not been in the Bitcoin sandbox - at least i dont remember it :).
Thank you for your like and basicly i just wanted to add pool post via pm, and this was pretty annoying for me :p

Anyways if i got your attention here, are you able to modify the reddit wiki or know who i can contact whos able to do so?
Im searching for s.o. since days..

Well i have not been in the Bitcoin sandbox - at least i dont remember it :).
Thank you for your like and basicly i just wanted to add pool post via pm, and this was pretty annoying for me :p

Anyways if i got your attention here, are you able to modify the reddit wiki or know who i can contact whos able to do so?
Im searching for s.o. since days..

What do you want to add / change in the wiki?
(if you mean the normal one and not the reddit one - as you wrote)

Still looking for someone whos able to edit the reddit wiki, i wrote to all of them but its nothing happening..

anyone with >5 karma on the subreddit can edit the wiki. If you have less than 5 karma send me your username I'll add you to the list.

Back