Post Conditions

vertoe

Three of Nine
Mar 28, 2014
Unimatrix Zero One
As darkcoin and it's community grows we are facing a huge number of spammers who want all your coins.
Have you ever been in the bitcointalk sandbox? THIS is far more annoying than the new anti spam measurements of darkcointalk :)

scratchy

Jun 24, 2014
Well i have not been in the Bitcoin sandbox - at least i dont remember it :).
Thank you for your like and basicly i just wanted to add pool post via pm, and this was pretty annoying for me :p

Anyways if i got your attention here, are you able to modify the reddit wiki or know who i can contact whos able to do so?
Im searching for s.o. since days..

AlexGR

May 24, 2014
Well i have not been in the Bitcoin sandbox - at least i dont remember it :).
Thank you for your like and basicly i just wanted to add pool post via pm, and this was pretty annoying for me :p

Anyways if i got your attention here, are you able to modify the reddit wiki or know who i can contact whos able to do so?
Im searching for s.o. since days..
What do you want to add / change in the wiki?
(if you mean the normal one and not the reddit one - as you wrote)

scratchy

Jun 24, 2014
Still looking for someone whos able to edit the reddit wiki, i wrote to all of them but its nothing happening..

Propulsion

The buck stops here.
Feb 26, 2014
Dash Address
XerHCGryyfZttUc6mnuRY3FNJzU1Jm9u5L
Still looking for someone whos able to edit the reddit wiki, i wrote to all of them but its nothing happening..
You are looking for the poster directly above you.

Simcom

Apr 3, 2014
anyone with >5 karma on the subreddit can edit the wiki. If you have less than 5 karma send me your username I'll add you to the list.