• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Please Update To v10.14.1 - Masternode Security Update

So is Mr or Mrs XwzmEE1cJ6HG84CgJvAt7ADmJ8W9Wh65Tq still getting paid? And if not, are the payments being paid to somebody else?

Over 50% of the masternode network are still to update. Update update update!

This only applies to MN operators at this time.
thank you, I think it would be good to note somewhere after version for "non" MN operators no longer available on the official website. Not any holder of DRKs continuously monitor the forums (sometimes just check the official website for updates), take it as a recommendation from a "normal" user :)

I actually had a dream last night (sad I know) that there was a darkcoin mandatory update mailing list which is sent out at times like these with clear instructions on who needs to do what.

For example:

This has happened and this is what people need to do:

Masternode owners: Update to XX ASAP
Darksend wallet owners: Not affected but please update when new version available.
Wallet owners: Not affected

Either that or the guidance posted on the forum is in this format.

I hope so too...

XwzmEE1cJ6HG84CgJvAt7ADmJ8W9Wh65Tq, If you read this, please join the dark side... I mean please join us ... lol :smile:

He is already in the Dark side, just not on our side yet :tongue:

Last edited by a moderator:
From a selfish perspective I'm sad that the short period that we had where masternode owners were being paid as intended has already come to an end.

I assume that he will stop being paid when pools update?

From a selfish perspective I'm sad that the short period that we had where masternode owners were being paid as intended has already come to an end.

I assume that he will stop being paid when pools update?

Dunno, I've asked eduffield if the pools need to update as well and got no answer so far.

evan is sleeping
2-3 am over there i guess

What happens if HE has more than 50% Masternodes and does NOT update?
I also wonder, Evan, please, comment. But this question about capable masternodes only. We know about ratio between % of evil masternodes and chance of deanonymization darksend tx, but how do % of evil masternodes affects on exploiting mn payments' vote algorithm?

10.14.1 won't load on my mac. Just sticks on loading wallet forever. Had to go back to 9.13.15 to make the wallet load.

Is our Evil Dark twin still getting paid?

edit: just checked myself. He is still getting paid but looks like his payment interval is slowed down a bit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is our Evil Dark twin still getting paid?

edit: just checked myself. He is still getting paid but looks like his payment interval is slowed down a bit.
Yep and he will until all the legit masternodes update. Currently at 49.9%

Back