• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

PinIdea ASIC X11 Miner DR-1 Hashrate 500MH/s @320w Weighs 4.5kg

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is delayed because of heatsinks replacement. If you have already sent an email to [email protected], you will know when it is ready to order. But at this point of time, we have not accepted any payment from anyone yet. So if anyone claimed that they have bought one of the units, that person is probably lying. Just a quick heads-up, the final product video is uploaded. We'll upload another video of the miners soon in the next couple of days. Currently, we are testing in a few mining pools to check out the performance.
Link up with nice hash to get extraneous subscribe working with your miner they are very helpful

And thanks for the update

Last edited by a moderator:
It is delayed because of heatsinks replacement. If you have already sent an email to [email protected], you will know when it is ready to order. But at this point of time, we have not accepted any payment from anyone yet. So if anyone claimed that they have bought one of the units, that person is probably lying. Just a quick heads-up, the final product video is uploaded. We'll upload another video of the miners soon in the next couple of days. Currently, we are testing in a few mining pools to check out the performance.
That's it. This is another confirmations but some lazy guys was keeping guessing and make story without spending a few minutes time to read this tread properly from page number 1!
I hate that...
Waiting for this email...

That's all??? Full 6 seconds poor quality clip??? It looks like joke :

soleo
I'll keep asking these questions:

What is the die size of your chip?
Can you post a picture of the chip?
Which foundry was it produced at?
How many ASIC chips are in the 500Mh miner?
How many chips have you produced?

What are the noise levels like ? Can I keep them in my living room?
Soleo will be support for NiceHash and low dif. pools ? What is noise level ?
After heat sinks replacement, it would be less noisy than before. I don't know how loud it would be currently because I don't have the machine shipped to my place yet. But according to what I heard, it would be suitable for home miners.

Soleo some question's about cooling ,,,,,
1/ how does your machine display temperature ?
3/ is there a temp alarm users can set ?

More details would be revealed afterwards, but there is NO temperature display on the machine. The machine itself looks very neat. Besides two ports on the back of the machine and fan holes on the other side of the machine, there is no other stuff visible to users.

It might be possible to see the temp on the software side, but I cannot say it for sure. I'll know more after the machine is delivered to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
We really need an actual video clip. I understand you guys are a small group, but if you can take the time to make a short video like that, please take the time to make one demonstrating the miner is real.

We do appreciate your efforts and I know you have many people willing to invest in this if it does turn out to be real

How are things moving, are we looking into another delay or the issues with cooling have been resolved already?

How are things moving, are we looking into another delay or the issues with cooling have been resolved already?

The issue is resolved and I tested the new heatsinks already. The manufacture is just waiting for all the new heat sinks to be delivered to their factory and install the machines at this point.

so any chance we will get email tomorrow for purchase of miner.
Yup, it would be tomorrow or this weekend.

I just got the announcement, I'm surprised it's not mentioned here yet. They are now accepting preorders.

This is what I received...

I'm happy to tell you that we are starting to taking orders for ASIC X11 Miners.

Here is how the process looks like:

1) If you replied to this email, I'll send you an invoice from coinpayment.net.
2) Once payment confirmed, I'll send your shipping info to the manufacturer
3) You'll get a tracking code for tracking the package after the manufacturer shipped the package. Our default shipping method is http://www.sf-express.com/us/en/, you would be able to track on this website.
4) Once you received the package, feel free to contact me if you have any issue using the miner.

Happy Mining!

- PinIdea
t

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back