• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

PinIdea ASIC X11 Miner DR-1 Hashrate 500MH/s @320w Weighs 4.5kg

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Rabi previous communication indicated that the machine would be in the 2k dollars range as this device will compete against the ibelink. i was lucky enough to get 4 @ 19.52 BTC of these machines when everyone thought they were bogus/scam!!!

Hello Raidbak, I plan to order 4 Ibelink384 miners in the next two weeks. Could your please send me an update of your mining experience once you start mining.
Would be great to hear from you.
Robert

I found a good link that has the current specs and price for the iBeLink-DM384M-Dash-Miner.

I joined the site today and it seems I can not post this link til after two days. After two days I will post the link.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Raidbak, I plan to order 4 Ibelink384 miners in the next two weeks. Could your please send me an update of your mining experience once you start mining.
Would be great to hear from you.
Robert
HI Robert sure my experience with the seller was 10/10 got the miners in record time. still think the interface needs work but it works very well dont fool around with the settings too much. just add your pool and mine away. the device literally has no heat our noise and its average hash rate is well above the advertised.

Yes, the first batch will roll out tomorrow and I'm sure there are quite a few eager beaver's waiting for them. Herb replied yesterday and stated the method of payment is bitcoins, so I'll setup a bitcoin account on Monday. Miners are being shipped from the West Coast for $2,090. Rabinovitch, I hope this helps you.

Thanks for getting back to me Raidbak, I really appreciate it. That sounds great, I've been watching the product since January of this year and the reviews have been awesome. I plan to use factory default settings or even lower the settings to mine at 350 Mhs consistently six days a week. My goal is to earn between $150 to $200 daily with the four miners combined. Is that realistic based on your current experience with your four miners? Could you recommend a couple of reliable pools for mining X11 coins. How does the X11 profit ROI compare to mining Dash. Thanks in advance.

Yes, the first batch will roll out tomorrow and I'm sure there are quite a few eager beaver's waiting for them. Herb replied yesterday and stated the method of payment is bitcoins, so I'll setup a bitcoin account on Monday. Miners are being shipped from the West Coast for $2,090. Rabinovitch, I hope this helps you.

Where are these miners going to be sold from? Is this Ibelink or is this Pinidea?

Where are these miners going to be sold from? Is this Ibelink or is this Pinidea?

This thread is for Pinidea's miner, sold by Pinidea. They have not released anything yet. We are impatiently awaiting information.

iBeLink sells the DM384M miner through dualminer.com. They have sold 1 batch so far and at some point will have another. There are a few other threads related to that, however this thread is about Pinidea's x11 miner.

At least knowing where it's going to be sold would be helpful. The price quoted was exactly what the Ibelink is going for, hence why I asked for clarification.

Last I saw they were pricing it at 500 dash or equivalent bitcoin, and at the price when announced was around 2000 to 2500. now with dash rise about 3500 ... hoping they will stick to original pricing or at least stick to something in the middle say 2250 to 2750. still waiting for any info on if they have solved the heatsink issue, and if ordering and shipping are on schedule, or if there will be another delay.

At least knowing where it's going to be sold would be helpful. The price quoted was exactly what the Ibelink is going for, hence why I asked for clarification.

If you look at the first post in the thread it has most of the information we know. The people above were not talking about this miner, they were talking about a different companies miner. This miner has only ever been quoted as costing 500 Dash or the equivalent in BTC, never in USD. People are hoping to see the price drop since Dash has increased in value significantly since this was first announced.

Of course I would like to see that but I will buy one at 500 Dash if they stick to that. Between the lower power usage and higher hashrate this is still tempted. Also I am not too happy with the other company as you may have seen from my post in their support thread.

After their last post with heat sink issues and no further updates I have my doubts Pinidea will be shipping this week.

Edit: just heard an update and it is delayed until April 15th because of the heatsink. He hopes to have a video of the final product posted today or tomorrow to help ease our worries.

There has been radio silence since the heat sink issue. Ibelink at least took the right moves to prove validity before coming to market. I want to believe this is real, but I want more info before sinking money into one of these.

Thanks for getting back to me Raidbak, I really appreciate it. That sounds great, I've been watching the product since January of this year and the reviews have been awesome. I plan to use factory default settings or even lower the settings to mine at 350 Mhs consistently six days a week. My goal is to earn between $150 to $200 daily with the four miners combined. Is that realistic based on your current experience with your four miners? Could you recommend a couple of reliable pools for mining X11 coins. How does the X11 profit ROI compare to mining Dash. Thanks in advance.
I do all my x11 on nice hash hands down. And yes this is a Pineda thread so sorry for posting about ibelink here but seems like it is the only competion at the moment i am very excited and u am on both waiting lists. And the team in pinidea are very responsive and I belive they are going to put out a quality product the x11 race starts as soon as pinidea starts shipping and accepting orders.

I spent a little time developing air and water cooling systems for hybrid vehicle controllers. Just from this picture it looks like you need to direct the airflow through the fins on the heatsink. You can do this by adding a few metal fins pointing to the heatsink(basically blocking the space between the heatsink and case), or you can just add a few fans directly to the heatsink. I am sure you guys have a solution worked up, but that might be something to try.

We don't want to add more fan because it would be noisy for home miners, so we'd rather replace the heat sinks rather than stick with the poor ones.

So they will ship their miners tomorrow.

How to pay? What is the price? How to ship miners? How to make a reservation?

It is delayed because of heatsinks replacement. If you have already sent an email to [email protected], you will know when it is ready to order. But at this point of time, we have not accepted any payment from anyone yet. So if anyone claimed that they have bought one of the units, that person is probably lying. Just a quick heads-up, the final product video is uploaded. We'll upload another video of the miners soon in the next couple of days. Currently, we are testing in a few mining pools to check out the performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back