• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

New website discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
fbea9f4233b2.jpg

4e2303b02e0f.jpg

746b04ca4c03.jpg

am on iphone 6 and no scaling issues here
did u check the new (now) version ?

That guy meant not scaling - but "there is no need to advertise MAC (also, some people hate it :) - better to advertise Dash only)".

i do not understand
come again
(mac advertisement ? - where ?)

i do not understand
come again
(mac advertisement ? - where ?)

On the buttom of the page - Screenshot of Apple OS - interface/background takes more place than screenshot of Dash"s wallet itself.

Отправлено с моего iPhone используя Tapatalk

On the buttom of the page - Screenshot of Apple OS - interface/background takes more place than screenshot of Dash"s wallet itself.

ahhhh ..... i was ready to click
- funny
- informative
- optimistic
(but only had 1 option ;))

i look into that later on
tx

That's a common template for final software call-to-action screenshot - to show how it would look on "your" machine, I think it's perfectly fine.

how about this - better ?
;)

bYHcGhL.png

how about this - better ?
;)

bYHcGhL.png
- way too much empty white space (could do some transactions to fill the right part of it maybe)
- is it 12.0 wallet? 12.1 with new theme looks much better imo :) (plus Darksend -> PrivateSend)

- way too much empty white space (could do some transactions to fill the right part of it maybe)
- is it 12.0 wallet? 12.1 with new theme looks much better imo :) (plus Darksend -> PrivateSend)

where can i get that 12.1 for mac please :rolleyes:

We have been using the word "private" everywhere but use "anonymous" here. I suggest we stick to the same message "private".

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-11-23 at 8.54.45 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-11-23 at 8.54.45 AM.png
    63.6 KB · Views: 134
anonymization is used here. You may not want to change it but I just feel that sticking to the same consistent message is important. I know anonymous and private are the same thing but it makes our branding stronger if we continue using the same word. In my eye's "private" is the better word as it sits well with our branding of "PrivateSend". Also the word anonymous appears to be used by the media more when associating something with nefarious use cases.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-11-23 at 9.00.37 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-11-23 at 9.00.37 AM.png
    91.5 KB · Views: 135
anonymization is used here. You may not want to change it but I just feel that sticking to the same consistent message is important. I know anonymous and private are the same thing but it makes our branding stronger if we continue using the same word. In my eye's "private" is the better word as it sits well with our branding of "PrivateSend". Also the word anonymous appears to be used by the media more when associating something with nefarious use cases.

tx all fixed - waiting for pull
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back