• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

NEW MEMBERS: Welcome to Dash! Introduce yourself...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, all.

My name is Dick, and I'm a 26 year old former Army veteran and current student/entry-level software engineer. I actually start my first software engineer gig in San Antonio as a SAP developer in late October, so I'm fairly new to the world of development and look forward to advancing my skills. Although I definitely feel that I lack the skills to contribute to the development of DASH at this time, I look forward to poking around the GitHub repository and possibly learning a thing or two about open source development.

Best of luck to everyone and I'll see you around the boards.

Hello, all.

My name is Dick, and I'm a 26 year old former Army veteran and current student/entry-level software engineer. I actually start my first software engineer gig in San Antonio as a SAP developer in late October, so I'm fairly new to the world of development and look forward to advancing my skills. Although I definitely feel that I lack the skills to contribute to the development of DASH at this time, I look forward to poking around the GitHub repository and possibly learning a thing or two about open source development.

Best of luck to everyone and I'll see you around the boards.
Welcome to the Dash community.

We can always use your talent when we have testing. We've just got done with testing v.12 but Testnet is always open if you ever want to test anything just to have fun. When a new testing session begins you will see Evan's announcement on the testing forum: https://dashtalk.org/forums/testing.53/

Hope to see you then! :)

Greetings from the UK,

We are a small team of designers and digital enthusiasts. We are pretty new to Dash, but quite experienced with other cryptos.
The forum seems like a friendly and useful place to be part of, so here we are!

Looking forward to learning more about Dash, and perhaps even contribute some knowledge from our experiences trading forex and oil, as well as other crypto's.

All the best,
Cheers.

Greetings from the UK,

We are a small team of designers and digital enthusiasts. We are pretty new to Dash, but quite experienced with other cryptos.

Looking forward to learning more about Dash, and perhaps even contribute some knowledge from our experiences trading forex and oil, as well as other crypto's.

All the best,
Cheers.

Hey ghost man
Welcome ! This is the perfect place for any pro questions, please fire away

Greetings from the UK,

All the best,
Cheers.
Hey! Welcome aboard. Thanks for joining us!

I've traded for a while on local bitcoins and done a few face to face trades, but recently two new contacts with no feedback have contacted within 12 hours of each other. It is very rare that anybody contacts me as I live in a small town. One wants to buy, the other wants to sell. Seems a little odd. Should I go through with the transactions? And if I do, what can I do to ensure security?

gravideja All depends if you have good prices ;) but I do not see any strange in it.
I`d go forward but meaby someone else will have different opinion? Guys?

i do a lot on localbitcoin and never meet in person.

be very careful face to face !!
You never know who you will meet.
Bring your 2 big brothers just in case for sure !

I've traded for a while on local bitcoins and done a few face to face trades, but recently two new contacts with no feedback have contacted within 12 hours of each other. It is very rare that anybody contacts me as I live in a small town. One wants to buy, the other wants to sell. Seems a little odd. Should I go through with the transactions? And if I do, what can I do to ensure security?
Do those 2 recent contacts by any chance want to exchange roughly equal amount of coins?

Hello every one :)

I'm a 27 year old guy from Sweden.
I have followed all electronic currencies in a couple of years and realized that Dash aka Darkcoin is the best . I strongly believe in integrity and fast payments . Therefore, I chose to join the community and has now created my first Dash MasterNode.

Hello every one :)

I'm a 27 year old guy from Sweden.
I have followed all electronic currencies in a couple of years and realized that Dash aka Darkcoin is the best . I strongly believe in integrity and fast payments . Therefore, I chose to join the community and has now created my first Dash MasterNode.
Interesting... välkommen :)
I've been trying to get frootVPN to accept Dash but haven't been successful.. If you could convince them with your swedish charm.. i would appreciate very much :)

Interesting... välkommen :)
I've been trying to get frootVPN to accept Dash but haven't been successful.. If you could convince them with your swedish charm.. i would appreciate very much :)

Thank you, tack :)
I sent an Email to my VPN provider called Mullvad if they can accept dash as payment. Today they accept BTC, so hopefully they will accept DASH since it's more anonymous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back