• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

NEW MEMBERS: Welcome to Dash! Introduce yourself...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, I've been meaning to post on here and get involved. I'd like to help however I can and do have some ideas I'd like to present the community. I figured this was a good place to start before throwing out my thoughts/ideas ;)

I'm a 29 year old nerd since before it was cool to be a nerd, back then I called myself a "closet nerd". I've always had a technical background and have been building computers since I was 14. I've only recently begun programming (Python) but have been coding websites on a hobby/semi-professional basis for 10 years or so. My professional background is in E-Commerce Marketing although I really feel ready for a career change lol I've been a long time trader/believer in Dash and truly do believe that with community support and well implemented code/features: Dash has the potential to surpass Bitcoin in every way. As a primary payment method not only in industrial applications but consumer integration as well (let's perfect InstantX!)

Anyways, I will try to remain active on here and will dig around the github etc a bit before presenting my suggestions.

Thanks =)

Anyways, I will try to remain active on here and will dig around the github etc a bit before presenting my suggestions.
Thanks =)

Welcome! We are hashing out ideas for projects to be funded via 10% of the global mining, anyone with a masternode can suggest a project, it just has to get a majority vote from the (roughly) 2600 masternodes and then there will be funding providing via the network, all ideas welcome :smile:

https://dashtalk.org/threads/discussion-projects-founded-by-blockchain.5419/

Hey guys, I've been meaning to post on here and get involved. I'd like to help however I can and do have some ideas I'd like to present the community. I figured this was a good place to start before throwing out my thoughts/ideas ;)

I'm a 29 year old nerd since before it was cool to be a nerd, back then I called myself a "closet nerd". I've always had a technical background and have been building computers since I was 14. I've only recently begun programming (Python) but have been coding websites on a hobby/semi-professional basis for 10 years or so. My professional background is in E-Commerce Marketing although I really feel ready for a career change lol I've been a long time trader/believer in Dash and truly do believe that with community support and well implemented code/features: Dash has the potential to surpass Bitcoin in every way. As a primary payment method not only in industrial applications but consumer integration as well (let's perfect InstantX!)

Thanks =)
Great! Welcome to the crew... I look forward to seeing your contributions!

Welcome! We are hashing out ideas for projects to be funded via 10% of the global mining, anyone with a masternode can suggest a project, it just has to get a majority vote from the (roughly) 2600 masternodes and then there will be funding providing via the network, all ideas welcome :smile:

https://dashtalk.org/threads/discussion-projects-founded-by-blockchain.5419/

Anybody is general (with or without Masternode) will be able to suggest Projects/Ideas !
MN's will vote after regarding funding or not

New member here.
I'll be on irc tonight.

I need to speak to people about running 1 masternode.
Technical perspective, and a few logistical questions about obtaining dash.

Hi, I'm new here. I got interested in Dash a little bit before the name change, when people were talking about decentralised governance through masternodes - which is Dash's killer feature for me.

I didn't set up a master node yet because I'm a bit scared of screwing it up. If I could get some help with that, it would be great.

I also have some ideas about taking the decentralised governance a bit further (who needs a foundation, right?). But I think I'll wait and try to understand things better first.

Hey guys,
I've been following dark/dash since the beginning. Last year I was mining a lot of new coins (I have since stopped mining). I have always noticed how dash was different and better than other coins. Evan (& community) have done a great job implementing all the improvements and I think dash is the best cypto right now, and under valued. I'm going to try to keep up on things more with this forum.
Thanks

Hey guys,

My name is Shaun and I've been following everything crypto since 2013. My background is investment management, and I truly see Dash playing an important part in the finance world some day. Still working on the technical stuff. I live in Miami, FL, so if anyone is ever here, let me know - would love to sit down and chat.

It's good to know and see so many new faces here around. Welcome you all.
NCM I have similiar experience like your ;)

Hi, I'm new here. I got interested in Dash a little bit before the name change, when people were talking about decentralised governance through masternodes - which is Dash's killer feature for me.

I didn't set up a master node yet because I'm a bit scared of screwing it up. If I could get some help with that, it would be great.

I also have some ideas about taking the decentralised governance a bit further (who needs a foundation, right?). But I think I'll wait and try to understand things better first.
Sweet, the more ideas to improve Dash, the better...

Hi Dashers,

I'm Alexis from Hong Kong. I'm hoping to do some dashing.

Thanks
I think that's tungfa's neck of the woods, you guys should combine forces!

Hey guys,
I've been following dark/dash since the beginning. Last year I was mining a lot of new coins (I have since stopped mining). I have always noticed how dash was different and better than other coins. Evan (& community) have done a great job implementing all the improvements and I think dash is the best cypto right now, and under valued. I'm going to try to keep up on things more with this forum.
Thanks
You bet. Dash has the best tech of any crypto, and always improving with a highly motivated and talented dev team. Look forward to seeing you around!

Hey guys,

My name is Shaun and I've been following everything crypto since 2013. My background is investment management, and I truly see Dash playing an important part in the finance world some day. Still working on the technical stuff. I live in Miami, FL, so if anyone is ever here, let me know - would love to sit down and chat.
Must be tough to live in Miami...welcome to the Dash crew! I will definitely take you up on that offer someday.

Hi everyone my name is Alex Eaton, I live in San Antonio Texas, and run the SanAntonioCyrptoNetwork the bitcoin meetup here and the B-Libre Podcast on soundcloud. I have been following Dash for over a year now, and have mined about 200 coins. Was interested in being part of a master node. I could grab another 800 to do it on my own but I though this would be a good opportunity to join in the forums and say hi

Hi everyone my name is Alex Eaton, I live in San Antonio Texas, and run the SanAntonioCyrptoNetwork the bitcoin meetup here and the B-Libre Podcast on soundcloud. I have been following Dash for over a year now, and have mined about 200 coins. Was interested in being part of a master node. I could grab another 800 to do it on my own but I though this would be a good opportunity to join in the forums and say hi

Reach out to Splawik21 - he will help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back