• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

NEW MEMBERS: Welcome to Dash! Introduce yourself...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys. Im a new member. I brought Dark coins a long time ago then the price was >$12 a coin. I have been meaning to set up a masternode and am just getting around to doing it now. I have read some of the giudes etc but im still a little stuck. Can i use amazon free tier as a VPS to run a masternode.?

Sure you can you can use lowendbox.com vps to decentralise a bit ;)

Btw free tier AWS is nit free btw ;) they will fee you for a bandwidth...

Hey guys. Im a new member. I brought Dark coins a long time ago then the price was >$12 a coin. I have been meaning to set up a masternode and am just getting around to doing it now. I have read some of the giudes etc but im still a little stuck. Can i use amazon free tier as a VPS to run a masternode.?
Hi MrZilch. $12 a pop wow!

Hey, whatever VPS you choose, welcome to the MN club! Hopefully we go back to $12 shortly on the way to the moon...

I suppose their really in it for the long haul then. And a lesson now, bargin basement prices on masternodes now ~$3500

Over $10 for a month, but there was a short window of 3 days at the all time high
(look at sky high volume on the build up, a big tell sign eh)

upload_2015-6-10_0-8-49.png

Ok . do you run maternodes? what VPS do you use?
Sorry for my late reply I'm at work. I run 6 Masternodes on Websound. They charge £15 a year for a 256MB instance, with 1TB data transfer per month. You can find others like that on www.lowendbox.com. Just look for ones with lots of or unlimited bandwidth, and of course, heed the reviews.

Sorry for my late reply I'm at work. I run 6 Masternodes on Websound. They charge £15 a year for a 256MB instance, with 1TB data transfer per month. You can find others like that on Just look for ones with lots of or unlimited bandwidth, and of course, heed the reviews.

how much bandwidth do they use??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back