• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

NEW MEMBERS: Welcome to Dash! Introduce yourself...

Status
Not open for further replies.
joining the dark team :) selling off most of my bitcoin, and planning for a good time to sell ALL my litecoin.
Excellent decision! Welcome to the Dark! 2015 is going to be DRK times...

Don't be afraid to contribute in any way you can, see you around!

I'm sorry to say, I've not ever introduced myself here... so...

Hello! I'm moocowmoo! A veteran backend (6502/basic/perl/cgi/mysql/apache) hacker that also loves git, vim, linux, bash, python, vagrant, docker, nginx, node.js, arduino, beaglebone black, raspberry pi's and hacking on things like WS2812B's. I have a medium (read: logically paranoid) understanding of cryptographic primitives and how to apply them to sane cryptosystems. I like to hack (in the MIT sense.)

When I run out of ideas to hack on I fiddle with guitar, piano, Reason and reminisce of days-gone-past with my Traktor.

I run a trustless masternode service https://masternode.me and will be launching a trusted service sometime in the next few months.

I believe that digital anonymity is a human right. But, I also believe people should be nice. I'm disappointed by people a lot.

I'm having my first boy this February! :)

Hello! I'm moocowmoo! A veteran backend (6502/basic/perl/cgi/mysql/apache) hacker that also loves git, vim, linux, bash, python, vagrant, docker, nginx, node.js, arduino, beaglebone black, raspberry pi's and hacking on things like WS2812B's. I have a medium (read: logically paranoid) understanding of cryptographic primitives and how to apply them to sane cryptosystems. I like to hack (in the MIT sense.)

When I run out of ideas to hack on I fiddle with guitar, piano, Reason and reminisce of days-gone-past with my Traktor.

I run a trustless masternode service https://masternode.me and will be launching a trusted service sometime in the next few months.

I believe that digital anonymity is a human right. But, I also believe people should be nice. I'm disappointed by people a lot.

Thank you for that! It's nice to get a little perspective on our fellow Darkcoiners! So we won't see you much after February? :smile:

Thank you for that! It's nice to get a little perspective on our fellow Darkcoiners! So we won't see you much after February? :smile:

Is my first, so I really have no idea what to expect except for interruptions every 2 hours or so.
I've got one of those across-the-chest baby carriers, so I might take him coding with me if he needs comforting. :)
I'm naturally a night-owl, and I love coffee, so I think I'll do ok for the first couple of weeks.
But, yah, I'll be a zombie sometime thereafter, I'm sure. :)

Congratulations on the kid man!! Glad someone as passionate about technology is here hanging out with us! Make your kids first works Darkcoin!!!!

whow that's some log in you got there !
welcome from/to East africa
:wink:

Hey man, Darkcoin should have realized that certain Soomaaliyeed Warlords would be attracted to it for it's excellent security, built-in anonymity, and upcoming instant transactions! I pay all of my henchmen in Darkcoin. We're even building a bunch of highways right now and are naming them all after the devs.

I'm not really a Somali Warlord...

Hey man, Darkcoin should have realized that certain Soomaaliyeed Warlords would be attracted to it for it's excellent security, built-in anonymity, and upcoming instant transactions! I pay all of my henchmen in Darkcoin. We're even building a bunch of highways right now and are naming them all after the devs.

I'm not really a Somali Warlord...

LOL
Happy New Year to that !
:smile:

Thanks guys!
But don't worry. I'm not going anywhere.
I've got a small army of masternodes to shepherd. :)
They're gonna send him to college! :)
Great to know and my congratulations of a new member of your family ;) i have 2 girls and hmmm how to say, they`ll make me zombie too ;) - they don`t sleep till one of us goes with them, 99% of times is my wife because I have the drk project on my mind ;)

Hi! I am Tomas Bergström. No need to be anonymous because you will not know what I do with my DRK anyway.

I started my computer career as an avid gamer. Mastered The Great Giana Sisters, got full points in Ski or Dies acro aerials, beat Beachvolley Ball on Amiga and so forth. I have 150 nine pin joysticks in my collection. Yes, I love joysticks.

Never had an interest in the programming part. As long as I remember I have been a consumer of the fruits other people grow.

I am sheet metal plater with other interests than football (soccer), ice hockey and motor sports. A good book pleases me more. I am of Croatian and Swedish descent.

It feels very good to be part of this crypto revolution which involves Darkcoin in a very prominent way. We will see each other in the forum battles!

joining the dark team :) selling off most of my bitcoin, and planning for a good time to sell ALL my litecoin.
Hope you sell your litecoin before you sell your bitcoin because I think that litecoin will lose value quicker than bitcoin will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back