• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

NEW MEMBERS: Welcome to Dash! Introduce yourself...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone! My names Eric. I've involved & invested in the blockchain space for 2 years now. I made the decision to first invest in Dash early this year. Recently I've been educating myself on Dash more & more, hence why I'm here. From what I can tell, Dash has a ton of potential. I also love what Dash is doing, and how Dash is run internally. I also happen to live only a few miles away from Dash's HQ in Arizona. I post a lot on various forums, twitter @ /crypto_eric, and occasionally on youtube. Glad to be here, thank you for this amazing project!

Last edited:
Hi everyone, I'm a newbie, from South Africa was introduced to DASH by @DashingDude. I like the whole crypto concept of decentralised trading and would like to get more involved in promoting DASH. I think cryptocurrencies is the solution to trading, can assist sustainable communities to trade off the grid on a global basis.

Hello Goodnight..! I am from Venezuela

Founder of @DashLaGuaira where I have held meetings to raise awareness of the currency throughout the community, attracting several companies interested in accepting Dash as a form of payment, including a Hotel, Restaurants, Travel Agencies and Digital Marketing... #GoDash

My Wallet, for donations
XfTsan3bQjBXUV1iUjrzN3mC6eM8VDh2ZL

This is planet Earth calling planet @Teague.... hey buddy.... have you gone sailing again? There are not many people like you, which is why I am trying hard to get you to join the Dash community. Come chat more on Discord bro!

The Dash community is really small, once you get to know everyone, but also huge. Many of the big-shots don't give us their identities. But that's OK. I also prefer the same.... anonymity.

You said "I think cryptocurrencies are the solution to trading, can assist sustainable communities to trade off the grid on a global basis."

Can you explain? Solution to Trading? Off-the grid? Global-basis?

If I didn't shoot-you-down, somebody else would have, friend.

Last edited:
Hello Sam Elgohary Here from Canada
Hi Sam! Welcome! Glad to see more and more newbies here. I am Dale aka DashItAll. Welcome all newbies! I may be a newbie poster but, I have been a longtime member. Been mining Dash for years. I happy to see more members on here!

Adios Amigos!

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

This is planet Earth calling planet @Teague.... hey buddy.... have you gone sailing again? There are not many people like you, which is why I am trying hard to get you to join the Dash community. Come chat more on Discord bro!

The Dash community is really small, once you get to know everyone, but also huge. Many of the big-shots don't give us their identities. But that's OK. I also prefer the same.... anonymity.

You said "I think cryptocurrencies are the solution to trading, can assist sustainable communities to trade off the grid on a global basis."

Can you explain? Solution to Trading? Off-the grid? Global-basis?

If I didn't shoot-you-down, somebody else would have, friend.

Thanks bud,@DashingDude Basically there is a serious problem in the world with regards to food supply, we all eat, yet the farmer worldwide struggles to break-even. One solution is to get people out of the cities into permaculture type sustainable communities living off the grid(non-reliant on government services) Especially in South Africa where political corruption is rewarded as opposed to being prosecuted, People don't want to pay taxes, these sustainable communities can survive alone, but we all like some modern luxuries, electronics & mechanical equipment, which these communities cannot produce/acquire without trading their surplus produce with the outside world. Enters DASH a global currency with anonymity (non-traceable transactions) a solution to trading without boundaries.

Last edited:
Thanks bud,@DashingDude Basically there is a serious problem in the world with regards to food supply, we all eat, yet the farmer worldwide struggles to break-even. One solution is to get people out of the cities into permaculture type sustainable communities living off the grid(non-reliant on government services) Especially in South Africa where political corruption is rewarded as opposed to being prosecuted, People don't want to pay taxes, these sustainable communities can survive alone, but we all like some modern luxuries, electronics & mechanical equipment, which these communities cannot produce/acquire without trading their surplus produce with the outside world. Enters DASH a global currency with anonymity (non-traceable transactions) a solution to trading without boundaries.

Yeah... it is possible that the Dash governance system could replace not only banks, but governments too. Do you know about the Alt36 project?

Not heard of the Alt36 project, please tell me more.
Alt36 are a big Dash-funded project. They target the cannabis industry. As best I know, they have a large existing network of merchants, and have bigger plans.... such as ATMs. People who buy cannabis appreciate the privacy aspect of Dash. Please google them if you want to know more, as I don't know everything. Also, if we are to continue this discussion, we should probably move it to another channel or forum. This one is for new members....

good day wonderful people. its good to be here. you can refer to me simply as hugo boss. i am from nigeria. looking to get more involved with dash...

TurnkeyForex is headquartered in London. We allow anyone to trade the financial markets with us. We strive to offer the best trading experience in the world through superior technology.

I've made the thread sticky so it doesn't sink.

To all the new members:
  • You are all welcome. Most members are really nice, but there can always be someone who isn't. Don't worry about them.
  • Sometimes written communications may lead to miss interpretations. When in doubt, chose the most favourable interpretation.
  • Crypto in general, and Darkcoin in particular, are complex. Don't worry if you don't understand. Read. Ask. Repeat.
Enjoy, this should be fun!!!

Hello,
This is Adnan from Pakistan, an cryptocurrency enthusiast and blockchain developer.
I am also the Director Operations at TEK ASIA Solution, Glad to join the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back