• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

NEW MEMBERS: Welcome to Dash! Introduce yourself...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone! I am an entrepreneur who works in the technology industry and have a strong interest in cryptocurrencies. We are looking to work with the great community here to move things along for Dash and add value wherever is possible. Cheers!

Hello forum! I'm new and extremely excited to be involved in this project. I have a few ideas of how I can contribute, which I'll tell you about when I have something to show!

Hello. I'm Antonio from Croatia. Belive dash is future...
I want to buy some dash or bitcoin.
If you have some suggestion where to buy...?
Best regards.

Poslano sa mog SM-G935F koristeći Tapatalk

Hello DASHers,

We would like to introduce ourselves to a DASH community.

We are a start-up team from Wroclaw, Poland. We are mostly engaged in travel and tourism industry, as well as bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Recently we got excited about Dash as an an alternative way of shaping the future.

We are going to explore the world of dash, read the forum and, for sure, ask a lot of questions!

Thanks a lot,
gkmw

Hi There, happy to integrate to the Dash community. It's been like a week now since I started reading the forums daily :D. And two weeks since I stumbled upon Dash while searching information about Bitcoin, great job Amanda B. Johnson! I'm a Dash converted now. really great job Madame, I salute you!

One thing though, from what I can see/understand, mining Dash requires an ASIC, like those elusive Baikals that everybody is looking for, and given that it is almost impossible to find one I wonder if this wont become a private party where only those already in can partake, pushing people away to invest in other cryptos.

Hello, everyone!! I have been studying Dash, along with some other cryptos, for a couple months now and like what I see. A year or more ago I started to research about Ethereum and have regarded that to be a really good development. I am excited about the possibilities of moving towards decentralized structures and believe it to be a way to bring about a more egalitarian society. In the late 1980's I had become interested in the theme of money creation and have been devoting time to that interest as well as finding out more about the general economy since then. I was involved with a couple community alternative currency projects in 2002 and 2007 which are based on mutual credit systems but have a tendency to remain peripheral in the economy. My goal is to see how we can move the economy in a direction whereby everyone can develop and share in the abundance that is possible. Cryptos and digital cash have the potential to play a significant role.

Hello .. I am a newbie ( 4 months ) with Dash and have a question, tell me where you recommend I buy Dash ? I have been using 'we sell crypto' but their fees are pretty high ? I have been trying to research but I'm not coming up with anything. Thank you

Hello .. I am a newbie ( 4 months ) with Dash and have a question, tell me where you recommend I buy Dash ? I have been using 'we sell crypto' but their fees are pretty high ? I have been trying to research but I'm not coming up with anything. Thank you

Hi Sara,
we can recommend Kraken.com from our side. Using it for quite some time.

If you are planning make holidays with your family you can search this website.If you are going to out side you home and make journey then this website will be very helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back