• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

NEW MEMBERS: Welcome to Dash! Introduce yourself...

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK...I know this is gonna sound dumb to you 'old hats' at this ;) but I just placed my 1st order with [Litebit] and I thought I knew what I was doing. However, I've just seen another video and now I'm not so sure :(
When placing an order, do we simply give the wallet address [which I did]? Or are we supposed to give a receiving address generated by the wallet? :eek:
Doh!

Last edited:
Hello fellow DASH nation
The Pimpofdash is here.
Where do you buy DASH from?
If you have (or can buy) other crypto (Bitcoin, Ethereum) I would suggest Poloniex to buy Dash for it. I have used it many times and every time everything went smoothly. They have a 2000$ daily trading limit for non-verified users and 25 000$ for verified, which seems very reasonable.

Hello everyone! My name is Mitch

Can someone please point me in the right direction where I can purchase Bikal Quadruple Miners? Most sites I have checked are out of stock.
Greatly Appreciated!

Hello Dash nation!

John Galt's Lawyer here, looking to provide basic legal services to the Dash community and accepting payment in Dash.

In addition to basic legal services, like contract review, research projects and help with estate planning, my company provides consulting services to the built industry.

If anyone has questions feel free to reach out to me directly.

For the 12.1 upgrade, you need to move your wallet.dat file from the old Dash folder into the new DashCore folder. If you installed/synced 12.1 without doing that then your wallet with your coins is probably still sitting in the old folder.
If you're not sure how to proceed, you can try in the support section of the forum, or join us in Slack (*the link I can't post cuz im a newcomer*) if you'd like realtime chat
Thanks for the help, everything is fine now :) Can I give you +rep or something, you are my savior!

Hi everyone. I've been following bitcoin since June 2011 and following Dash since it launched. Had an early investment in Dash, but lost it when Cryptsy went under. My bad for trusting exchanges. Got back into Dash recently and have become a master node owner. More about myself later. Looking forward to being part of the community and helping out where I can.

Last edited:
Hi everyone
My name is saheed sanni , forgot to introduce myself when I joined the group . I am a nigerian Canadian . Own two real estate companies in sub Saharan Africa and started diversifying into crypto currencies 6 months back
Luckily bought a baikal miner before it got really scarce and must confess am in this for the long haul.
Most times read quiet a lot in the forum but get really worried that no one talks about developing economies especially Africa
The truth is we are a growing economy that would easily adopt dash

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi, New to DASH, but already got the woocommerce plugin working. Am and expat from US living in Thailand. Got my first BTC at $23. I'm here cause BTC has caused me trouble with long delays. Time for something new.

Hi Dash Nation,

My name is Chadrick Mahaffey. I love crypto and I love the possibilities of our near future because of it.

I'm a big fan of Maidsafe and hope they can pull off immutable data because crypto will need it.

Now I am completely on board with Dash. The biggest reason is because of its governance model and foresight in seeing the need to invest in its own ecosystem.

I have some very similar philosophies. You can hear me talk about those philosophies here: https://letstalkbitcoin.com/blog/po...hadrick-mahaffey-on-crowd-founding-principles

I'm looking forward to helping create value in this "new to me" community.

In your service,
Chadrick

Hi! My name is Francis Cornell. I`m not into cryptocurrency so much and never had one before. Considering bitcoin price i decided to test out Dash as one of the most famous ones. Hopefully, it goes great

Hi everyone, I'm Anja!
I found DASH end of February and bought my initial 5 DASH within a week.
And within 4 weeks after that, I invested in masternode shares, initiated the #women_of_dash slack channel, founded a crypto group for women on facebook, wrote a couple of articles about DASH, and now contemplating to start mining, too... OMG! I totally caught the DASH virus...
I've been consumed with the slack channel and only found out about this forum just now ;)

Whats up Dash Nation... Id like to introduce myself.... Im Cryptogolden24k... been a forum member for about a week and I failed to introduce myself... so here it is! lol

Hi everyone, I'm Anja!
I found DASH end of February and bought my initial 5 DASH within a week.
And within 4 weeks after that, I invested in masternode shares, initiated the #women_of_dash slack channel, founded a crypto group for women on facebook, wrote a couple of articles about DASH, and now contemplating to start mining, too... OMG! I totally caught the DASH virus...
I've been consumed with the slack channel and only found out about this forum just now ;)
Welcome... Im new too!

Hi ladies and gentlemen. I'm Kalon. Just a low level working grunt. Been playing around with bitcoin and some other cryptos for a few years. Now thinking more seriously about Dash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back