• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

NEW MEMBERS: Welcome to Dash! Introduce yourself...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I'm Mark from the US. I'm still kinda new to this crypto world. I first bought dash in 2015 to get my foot in the door, not knowing anything about cryptocurrency. I got side tracked and didn't read up on it till a few weeks ago. The more and more I read about dash the more and more I get excited. I'm still kinda confused why more people (people who know about cryptocurrency) aren't using dash. I saw there's only like 2,500 or so ppl on dashpay reddit, ertherim (spelling?) there's like over 5k. Anyways I'm glad to be here and I am trying to help get dash out there to other people.

Hi i Am New to Dash i am trying to mace a master-node on Node 40 ,, but it is a Tassel i need a Dash Core QT but it is not working on my Laptop Alienware, Windows 10, dash installer what can i Dow?

Hello, I'm Mark from the US. I'm still kinda new to this crypto world. I first bought dash in 2015 to get my foot in the door, not knowing anything about cryptocurrency. I got side tracked and didn't read up on it till a few weeks ago. The more and more I read about dash the more and more I get excited. I'm still kinda confused why more people (people who know about cryptocurrency) aren't using dash. I saw there's only like 2,500 or so ppl on dashpay reddit, ertherim (spelling?) there's like over 5k. Anyways I'm glad to be here and I am trying to help get dash out there to other people.

Welcome to Dash :) The forum here tends to be a little quiet because discussions are spread out amongst many social media platforms, if there are others you might be interested in there's a list of them here: Dash Pages - 'Communication/News' Social Media, Chat Groups,Blogs .... (June 2016)

Hi i Am New to Dash i am trying to mace a master-node on Node 40 ,, but it is a Tassel i need a Dash Core QT but it is not working on my Laptop Alienware, Windows 10, dash installer what can i Dow?

Hmm, hadn't heard of this before and then it comes up twice in a couple of days. Might be the same issue as this thread here:
New member in need of help

Can you post a few more details in there, the error message etc.?

Hi fellow Dash community members im new to dash jumped ship after buying bitcoin. I believe dash has better direction than bitcoin and i like the facts about dash and
will continue to support this currency/idea i hope it works well for all of us and eventually everyone else.
At the moment im just learning as much as i can about the currency and buying as much dash as i can. Hopefully in due time
i can get a node happening not for profit but to contribute to the network.

Hi everybody,
I'm Max from the UK and have been following the evolution of Dash over the last couple of years. Also been involved in Bitcoin for a while now. I am a proposition development and marketing strategy professional with a focus on human factors and can help out with Dash's proposition roadmap. I hope to meet/speak with you all and get involved some more with this great project.

Hello everybody,

Super new to the community of the seemingly never ending crypto world, but holy ****** mind blown. I was lucky enough to have been introduced to Evan Duffield who as opened my eyes to Dash and all of its amazing gifts that are being offered to the world. I look forward to delving further in and attempting to catch up. o_O

@ll Duffman ll thanks for voting.

It is sad that you voted in favor of the ultimate dumb, but it is normal as long as you are a newbie here and you have not deep knowledge of what Dash really is.

You can change your mind whenever you wish in the poll (and I hope you will change it).

Welcome again to the Dash community.

Last edited:
hey newcomers
never mind @demo
he is out local dash troll - we keep him around for good spirit :rolleyes:

he is out local dash troll - we keep him around for good spirit :rolleyes:

Look how I stare at you.

220px-Peter_Kropotkin_circa_1900.jpg

Hi all, thanks for having me here. Im Ziyaad, and I just recently started learning cryptocurrency mining. Although new, I have an ability to quickly learn code, and have thus started and installed a new Dash PPLNS mining website/server. Its still small, and very BETA

However, Im not yet allowed to post any links until I have 3 posts, I will post on this forum soon. I REALLY need support and miners to check it out PLEASE.

I do not have the RIG yet to really start mining, and getting a mere waisted 1MH/s on my laptop, don't laugh, Im trying :(

Oh, I am from South Africa, and I rarely see our guys having any crypto mines, or maybe Im new and never came across any, yet.

Thanks again

I've made the thread sticky so it doesn't sink.

To all the new members:
  • You are all welcome. Most members are really nice, but there can always be someone who isn't. Don't worry about them.
  • Sometimes written communications may lead to miss interpretations. When in doubt, chose the most favourable interpretation.
  • Crypto in general, and Darkcoin in particular, are complex. Don't worry if you don't understand. Read. Ask. Repeat.
Enjoy, this should be fun!!!
hello folks
i am from australia, any other australians here?

cheers from marion

Hi guys!

I'm a noob regarding bitcoin or DASH. I've been reading a lot and I already understood how to set my wallet and buy some DASH.
But there's still one thing that I'm not quite sure how it works: how do I sell DASH?

Should I go to some of the exchange sites listed here in the forum and sell there?
I've seen Magnetic Exchange, and Anycoin Direct, but their fees seem a bit high...
Where's the best place to sell DASH for EUR?

Btw: is EXMO EUR the same as EUR?

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back