• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

New iBeLink 10.8 GH/s X11 miner

7,5k was two month ago for preorder. 38000/11 = $3454 per 900mhash (like baikal A900). This is a very cheap for this hashrate.

Difficulty is spiking higher and collateralized mining is looming. You need to take these factors into account.

Soon only masternode owners will be allowed to mine. Each masternode will have a mining key that allows a certain amount of hashes.

How come? Is there something on the recently release Dash roadmap that I missed? Are ASICs not going to be any good for mining?

Yes Asics will be good IF you have a Masternode key.
My point is, people want too much $$ for machines they bought at a fraction of the price.

The usefulness of ASICS will depend on the hashes allowed per masternode key. Maybe a good GPU rig will be good enough? Who knows? It is pretty much up in the air now.

The usefulness of ASICS will depend on the hashes allowed per masternode key. Maybe a good GPU rig will be good enough? Who knows? It is pretty much up in the air now.

Where did you get that information? Is it on the Dash roadmap somewhere?

I've contacted guys from Moscow and they gave me chinese telephone number:

Телефон в Китае: +861305000625

Офис в Москве: Ул.Средняя Калитниковская 26/27 стр.1
Представитель в Москве Сергей: +79855611252

But this chinese number doesn't exist. So I think this is fraud.

Also just compare iBeLink DM384M.
The same case, more or less the same consumption but 30(!!!) times difference in productivity.
Unreal.
Hi this telephone +861305000625 is wrong.because Chinese Tel is 11 digitals except +86

Hi guys!! We got preorder 20pcs. Now price for x11 10.8 25k$!!!! If you want i can sell you. Price in 38k$ not for preorder its only when in stock!! My phone in RF +79066777080 if you want to call in warehouse in China pls tell me.

Отправлено с моего Letv X910 через Tapatalk

What a crazy price... :eek: Are you OK?

2all: guys, I realize that my chances are very low, but if someone of you have a contact of manufacturer/supplier/reseller of these wonderful miners - please share it with me. I believe in DASH, in technology behind it and in DASH's bright future, so I would like to setup powerful-yet-honest DASH transactions confirmation data center. ;)

i suggest to be careful !
(no offence to crypteq )
we had recent problems with Baikal orders over an independent supplier
(a bunch of guys never received their miners from JasonHan !!)

@Crypteq
any way to proof
- the availability of products
- contracts with HW producer or the likes
- do these trades maybe over an escrow account
or .....
(not sure - am just throwing some ideas out there - want to make sure the community gets what is ordered in the end - specially with Pre Orders !)

i suggest to be careful !
(no offence to crypteq )
we had recent problems with Baikal orders over an independent supplier
(a bunch of guys never received their miners from JasonHan !!)

@Crypteq
any way to proof
- the availability of products
- contracts with HW producer or the likes
- do these trades maybe over an escrow account
or .....
(not sure - am just throwing some ideas out there - want to make sure the community gets what is ordered in the end - specially with Pre Orders !)
We have office and warehouse in China. Anybody who careful may be going and see.
And bad news all x11 in september we sell.
I hope i make more pre order..i write later
Thx

Отправлено с моего Letv X910 через Tapatalk

Back