• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

New iBeLink 10.8 GH/s X11 miner

Agreed with @ilia_2s. Early august is when the first batch of 1000 units will be deployed. Before the end of the year, another 2000 (total 3000) other units will be deployed.

I believe the Giants will still be able to ROI in a decent amount of time, but it will obviously be longer.
Giants should be able to ROI easily. My 2 cubes have a monthly income currently at around $800 according to nice hash. The ALT prices compared to BTC must be nuts

Rather than trusting a third party, I'd actually calculate how much you're *actually* earning from mining and make your own protections. Your ROI can vary a lot throughout the time, even if you stay within a profitable pool.

My 2 Giants have averaged $600 ~ $1000 per month each, so profitability is very volatile. I wouldn't trust a single number, but monitor the profitability on a constant basis.

Well, it is VERY hard to say how profitable a miner can be, especially one with so many algorithms. For example right now DGB is crazy profitable ($52 per GH/day and going up, even with the +40% Dash price increase that "only" gives $36 per GH/day). Thus ROI can be reached in a month or two depending on what you paid .. which is way better than what I used for calculation (about 4-6 months). Obviously nobody knew DGB would increase this much and mining it would make sense. If you would have known you could have bought DGB at less than a cent and now have 20 times the amount of value, but that is stupid, no one knows. With mining you can switch to whatever makes most sense at the time, you only get screwed if the price drops before you can ever convert it.

Giants should be able to ROI easily. My 2 cubes have a monthly income currently at around $800 according to nice hash. The ALT prices compared to BTC must be nuts
Yeah, in the end I should still be profitable, but I'm more concerned about the total amount of Dash mined. There's a number in my head, that had I just bought Dash outright, I would have already. I thought that number might be achievable by years end, now it's looking like it could take a year or longer, which isn't a HUGE deal, just not what I was hoping for. Either way, I knew the risk, and the possibility of the difficulty increasing exponentially. Looks like I will be in this for the long haul for sure now.

Rather than trusting a third party, I'd actually calculate how much you're *actually* earning from mining and make your own protections. Your ROI can vary a lot throughout the time, even if you stay within a profitable pool.

My 2 Giants have averaged $600 ~ $1000 per month each, so profitability is very volatile. I wouldn't trust a single number, but monitor the profitability on a constant basis.
What pool do you use or are you solo mining? I've been watching my pool stats and technically my Giants have found enough blocks to release more tokens than I have actually received with the pool's share. It's not a whole lot more, but it does make me consider in the back of my head whether I should try solo mining. Guess I just like getting a consistent payout versus going several weeks without seemingly making anything.

Well, it is VERY hard to say how profitable a miner can be, especially one with so many algorithms. For example right now DGB is crazy profitable ($52 per GH/day and going up, even with the +40% Dash price increase that "only" gives $36 per GH/day). Thus ROI can be reached in a month or two depending on what you paid .. which is way better than what I used for calculation (about 4-6 months). Obviously nobody knew DGB would increase this much and mining it would make sense. If you would have known you could have bought DGB at less than a cent and now have 20 times the amount of value, but that is stupid, no one knows. With mining you can switch to whatever makes most sense at the time, you only get screwed if the price drops before you can ever convert it.
I have found that hopping around, especially within trading, actually leads to leverage leak. You may make more USD for that month, but then what almost always happens is the coin that you are actually interested in makes a "dash" for it (cheese pun not really intended) upwards in price against the dollar and then you have lost purchasing power. IMO it's just better to make a plan and stick to it. My plan was to try and mine a certain amount of Dash and it just may take a little longer than expected.

What pool do you use or are you solo mining? I've been watching my pool stats and technically my Giants have found enough blocks to release more tokens than I have actually received with the pool's share. It's not a whole lot more, but it does make me consider in the back of my head whether I should try solo mining. Guess I just like getting a consistent payout versus going several weeks without seemingly making anything.

I'm using Coinmine.pl. I've tried doing P2Pool, but it never gives me the same as Coinmine.pl. I think that's because in the P2Pool I'm at, I'm the one with the highest hash rate (that doesn't make much sense to me either, but that's the explanation I've heard)

I prefer getting consistent payouts rather than counting on luck (solo mining)

I have found that hopping around, especially within trading, actually leads to leverage leak. You may make more USD for that month, but then what almost always happens is the coin that you are actually interested in makes a "dash" for it (cheese pun not really intended) upwards in price against the dollar and then you have lost purchasing power. IMO it's just better to make a plan and stick to it. My plan was to try and mine a certain amount of Dash and it just may take a little longer than expected.

True dat. I still mine 80%+ Dash only and do not worry about not being the most profitable at the moment. Dash is by far the coin I want to hold the most :)

However there are times (quite a lot in April and the recent days) where it makes sense to check what goes up like crazy, I neither sell Dash nor DGB or MUE at current market price, but hold it and sell it higher later on to get more BTC or Dash in the end .. obviously if you don't want the stress and don't want to trade it is always best to hodl.

I prefer getting consistent payouts

Good luck with that. With the prices of ANY coin going up like that (and some of them going up, down, up each time 30-50% this month alone), you will not get any constant payout. Mining anything will never give a constant payout, there is always luck, there is always market prices going up and down, it is a risky business. With a mining pool it gets flattened out a bit, but all the factors still play into it.

I am just happy I will reach ROI much sooner than planed if things continue to go this way. Every day someone says the market is going to crash and then it goes up more .. no one really knows anything.

I have 2 Theroys about that story off miner

1) These Miners are Scam...i think i think they have taken the money for preorder... they take the bitcoins... than bitcoin rises.. they takeoff the profit.. and then they will tell everybdy... the deal
is not possible.... there is a problem..they pay the bitcoin back... and have make much profit... without a problem.

2) The 2 nd Idea is... please all of u.. think back... has anyone of u seen a ibelink in real?
Anyone seen a Ibelink at Ebay? Facebook? A thread... where anyone sold one ibelink...used or new? NO
We see only there website... and everyone thinks about ... that ibelink is a real factory... or lmt or firm.
but ... i havent seen any miner from them... and when dere is a 384er miner... there not realy many... that can be a huge ...good planned scam operation
the 1 th Jump... that can be a miner with GPU Cards... when they Point on Dash ?!
I dont think that the ew 10 GHZ Miner willl release at end of year... it is to big...they can make tooo much oriit with mining himself...

1) These Miners are Scam...i think i think they have taken the money for preorder... they take the bitcoins... than bitcoin rises.. they takeoff the profit.. and then they will tell everybdy... the deal
is not possible.... there is a problem..they pay the bitcoin back... and have make much profit... without a problem.

This logic means EVERYTHING can be scam because its uses Bitcoin/cryptos.
And who knows Bitcoin rise after they recivei form costumers?
Logic of Refund coustumers after Bitcoin/cryptos rise are so dumb ,how about just keep all the profit for himself?
And yeah,it is their Bitcoin/Crypto after they received form the sender ,how they spend the coins is their freedom.
So the first point is NoNo.:(

2) The 2 nd Idea is... please all of u.. think back... has anyone of u seen a ibelink in real?
Anyone seen a Ibelink at Ebay? Facebook? A thread... where anyone sold one ibelink...used or new? NO
We see only there website... and everyone thinks about ... that ibelink is a real factory... or lmt or firm.
but ... i havent seen any miner from them... and when dere is a 384er miner... there not realy many... that can be a huge ...good planned scam operation
the 1 th Jump... that can be a miner with GPU Cards... when they Point on Dash ?!
I dont think that the ew 10 GHZ Miner willl release at end of year... it is to big...they can make tooo much oriit with mining himself...
You better do your homework ,IBeLink's existence is confirmed by many reputation person in crypto community.
GPU miners point to DASH network ?LOL
This is to huge for GPUs to make this happen can you give me numbers how many GPUs to make 1TH hash for X11?
And I rather believe there are 1000+ baikal giants in action but still not convincing to me.
The second point is No and Maybe.

Have anyone contacted those 3 manufacturers on the theme of the real product, incoming to market?
Some Russian guy wrote that it's impossible to buy anything. Because if any of this exist - producers #mine themselves till the price will drop and all new deals would magically show up.

Have anyone contacted those 3 manufacturers on the theme of the real product, incoming to market?
Some Russian guy wrote that it's impossible to buy anything. Because if any of this exist - producers #mine themselves till the price will drop and all new deals would magically show up.
Hi guys! :cool: Im take pre order of my partners from China!!!!! You want to hear my price and?????
:eek::eek::eek::eek:
38k$ its only for me :D:D:D:D
Im write my partners and waiting answer...
o_O

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170705-042001-1.jpg
    Screenshot_20170705-042001-1.jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 140
Last edited:
My partners accepted pre order in july! If you need ibelink write to me!

Отправлено с моего Letv X910 через Tapatalk

Back