• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

New iBeLink 10.8 GH/s X11 miner

Anyone seen the 1 Worker on this machine yet? Everyone happy it exists?
No one has seen it as far as I can tell, the only evidence it 2 videos.

iBelink has previously sold units before but something is odd as their previous units had hashing power of 384MH/s.

Currently on market the best unit you can buy is the baikal quad @ 1.2GH/s and even then it is just 4 cubes joined.

IbeLinks previous unit was 384MHs, this new proposed product is 28x better than that. From a business point of view it does not make sense. Sell 500 x 10.8GH and add 5.4TH/s in one product launch. DASH's entire network hash rate is only 4.56TH/s at this point in time. Why not release multiple generation of 500 units and milk the market, you'll make much more money then selling 500 units of a large miner.

Hello everyone, long time lurker first time poster, I stumbled across this thread as I was about to purchase my own baikal 1.2 quad and was both excited and dismayed at the Ibelink DM11G miner. Excited that such a thing even exists, and dismayed at how it would effectively render current mining hardware obsolete. There is currently a group buy effort on bitcoin talk, quite infamous now because of several personailities (i.e. kilo17 and bittawm and how one preorder was for asking price from the manufacturer and the other charged a markup fee).

It appears the group with the markup fee (i.e. $6750 VS $5700) has boots on the ground at Ibelink's headquarters with what they claim to be >$600,000 in dash to inspect the so called prototype hardware. There are now pictures to prove they are there and of the mining rig. A picture of p2pool shows a hashrate of 11+ gh/s. So it appears that the rig does exist, which implies that the mining difficulty of Dash is going to rise several fold in the latter half of this year (once the machines are delivered).

I'd post a link to the bitcointalk forum post but I can't do so yet ~_~. If anyone wants to PM me for the link, they're welcome to do so.

The machine does not really seem as miraculous after looking at it's specifications. The Baikal giant is 2.5kg, whereas the DM11G is purported to be 21kg. That's roughly 8x Baikal giants. Imagine 8 Baikal giants, that would roughly generate 7.2 GH/s. so a difference of 3.6 GH/s. Is it plausible to believe that improvements have been made to asic design that allows for an additional 3.6GH/s in a 21kg package? Sure, I'll bite. The power efficiency is stunning. A reported 700 watts total for the machine! Of course the price is also impressive, $5000 for something that would have cost >30K in equivalent Baikal giants.

There are many questions still regarding the DM11G though. First and foremost would be why would the company sell something as powerful and lucrative to the public? It is quite possible that the rig has existed for some time now and has mined a significant amount of Dash as evidenced by the Dash wallet the rig was mining to showing a substantial amount of Dash in it (2494 Dash to be exact). And imagine if the company did decide to keep all the miners to themselves and set off the difficulty bomb. I would imagine profitability for other miners would drop and players would gradually get out of the game from lack of coin generation. Who would want/accept Dash anymore if a significant portion of it is held by a select few? From a business mindset, wouldn't it be better to sell the machines to everyone else for and reap monetary rewards instantly and not have to deal with machine maintenance, breakdowns, electricity costs, etc? Keep in mind the other asic manufacturers will probably have an answer to this machine and would not surprise me if they came out with competing products. It's a never ending arms race.

Onto the next issue at hand. The current estimated time for delivery is 3 months + delivery time. Lets say end of July/August. That is a significant amount of time between payment and delivery. The opportunity cost of this is immediate investment into other avenues, such as buying Dash/other cryptocurrency directly for appreciation, buying mining hardware available now, using the funds in other areas like stocks, etc, the list goes on and on. Of course anyone interested in mining should never use funds otherwise earmarked for daily living, but there are people that see the DM11G and believe it'll generate lots of profit for them and be worth it in the end.

The final question is open ended because it relates to the future. What happens when the total combined hashrate doubles, triples, quadruples, etc? What will happen to the value of the coins? Will it gain value, lose value, remain constant? It seems to me that the real winner will be the manufacturers, since they'll demand payment up front and can sit back and watch the fireworks happen (sort of like an arms dealer licking their lips when conflict arises). The current pre-order minimum is 100 units at $5000 a piece. Apparently, the total number of miners planned for production is currently 3000, that's ~$15,000,000 for Ibelink. Of course the Ibelink could always produce even more machines and mine for themselves and continue to rake in more Dash as well, increasing their profits. Can the same be said for our hopeful buyers? I suppose those who get their rigs first will benefit the most since they'll not have to deal with the increased difficulty. But those that receive their machines later and or those that have their orders delayed will be faced with a difficult hurdle to ROI, not to mention those of us who have rigs in the MH/s region (although having a head start greatly improves the chances of ROI before the new machines hit).

As of writing this post, it appears that the machine does indeed exist and that orders have been placed. As for me, I'll probably buy some crypto, sit back, and watch the fireworks. People of rigs on hand should get their licks in before the next generation of miners hit. Good luck everyone.

TL;DR: Ibelink DM11G is real, 10.8GH/s per machine at $5000 each. A group buy has been initiated and estimated delivery of 3 months. Difficulty bomb will hit this Summer/early Fall

Still no reason to believe any of this, there isn't even any official information from the producer, just some scammy resellers. And all this preordering and group buy bullshit is not going to help with validating anything. Best case scenario is that they really have a 10.8th/s machine (which I still don't believe, this is all still easy to fake to make a few million bucks from idiots preordering) and they still don't have the 3000 units they want to produce and sell. And they won't magically do so in 3 months (first it was end of June, then end of July, then maybe August, who the fuck is still believing in this nonsense). There is also not a single confirmed preorder of this, so everyone is cautious.

Just read up onto the many many scams and you will find many parallels: http://www.badbitcoin.org/ http://bitcoinscammer.com/ and as I said before the many parallels to the recent btc/ltc fox miner scam: https://themerkle.com/how-to-expose-a-bitcoin-mining-scam/

Scams abound in the crypto world, that is for certain. We'll see how this story unfurls as time goes by, am simply an observer here. I agree, having a single 10GH box is vastly different from having thousands of units for sale. Kind of like a car company showing off a working prototype and taking preorders for, without much knowledge about anything else (I'm looking at you Faraday Future!!!). Who knows, Baikal might come out with a 20TH box running on AA batteries. :)

What I can also be certain of is that difficulty will increase, how fast will depend on greed and ingenuity.

Very interesting. But 3 months out is a little dangerous to buy when a lot of other products could come out during that time.

I think ibelink are ahead of the rest, theyve been working on this for some time while other miners have only just brought out upgrades to their original design - baikal mini miner upgraded to baikal cube. Ibelink already have the design from their previous miner , its just a matter of building the hashing boards from scratch using new chips. Im sure ibelinks previous customers will be happy with the chance to upgrade their old hashing boards for the new. Yes there is bound to be other products to compete with ibelink but they wont have the edge because ibelink already have manufacturing in place to produce more of these pc case based miners, and a working prototype. The competition will be late to the market, and being first is everything.

I think ibelink are ahead of the rest, theyve been working on this for some time while other miners have only just brought out upgrades to their original design - baikal mini miner upgraded to baikal cube. Ibelink already have the design from their previous miner , its just a matter of building the hashing boards from scratch using new chips. Im sure ibelinks previous customers will be happy with the chance to upgrade their old hashing boards for the new. Yes there is bound to be other products to compete with ibelink but they wont have the edge because ibelink already have manufacturing in place to produce more of these pc case based miners, and a working prototype. The competition will be late to the market, and being first is everything.
Very good reply. But are you worried with over 10k in hashing power the big boys will buy them up and knock us smaller miners out for good.

Very good reply. But are you worried with over 10k in hashing power the big boys will buy them up and knock us smaller miners out for good.

Im worried, like everyone but i reckon the price will rise when the evolution update comes towards the later part of this year and with higher difficulty the price should rise too. Smaller miners will make less but if these two things happen, but not much less hopefully, plus the new competition in miners will reduce prices of baikals/ pinideas which should benefit everyone, and they should start producing more powerful miners to compete with the ibelink. But they are likely to be behind ibelink in timeframe to production so anyone who gets the ibelink will benefit the most. People should make or almost make their ROI by the time ibelink is released anyway, people shouldnt invest in other miners too close to the release of the ibelink is all if they want a quick ROI. More coins mined with the new miners will increase volume hopefully too, which means more exchanges will start to sell dash as well, which will make people take dash more seriously. Dash has suffered in the past by lack of liquidity on exchanges.

i'm not worried, blame Baikal, they were the ones who mercilessly dumped on previous iBelink customers with all their hashrate. When iBelink released their miners they allowed their customers to ROI before releasing next batch but Baikal just barged in and broke those profits.
It's payback time. i plan to get as many as i can of these machines.

Im worried, like everyone but i reckon the price will rise when the evolution update comes towards the later part of this year and with higher difficulty the price should rise too. Smaller miners will make less but if these two things happen, but not much less hopefully, plus the new competition in miners will reduce prices of baikals/ pinideas which should benefit everyone, and they should start producing more powerful miners to compete with the ibelink. But they are likely to be behind ibelink in timeframe to production so anyone who gets the ibelink will benefit the most. People should make or almost make their ROI by the time ibelink is released anyway, people shouldnt invest in other miners too close to the release of the ibelink is all if they want a quick ROI. More coins mined with the new miners will increase volume hopefully too, which means more exchanges will start to sell dash as well, which will make people take dash more seriously. Dash has suffered in the past by lack of liquidity on exchanges.

Oh WOW! You rip me off close to $5000 and now you want me ban from this forum so people don't know what you did to me. Even till now, you're not one bit concern about sending me a defective unit and how to resolve the issue. I have reached out to you on Skype in the beginning on April 24, 2017 and you ignored me until today. The other Baikal skype me back and offer to help. You even said you forward your after sale staff to help me. If you are a real and honest company, you would help me on email when I reached out to you for help from the very beginning . But yet you sent me over to skype to look for you and then warned me to be very careful looking for you on Skype because there are tons of Baikal scammer on Skype. How the HELL do I know which one is the real Baikal and which one is a fake? And if you already know that there are people on skype that will scam us on there, why do you still insist to send your customer to skype to be scam? And then after they are scam, you take no responsibility at all but say sorry bad luck to me on finding you on Skype I should be more careful next time. Everyone who read this will know your method is either so stupid the way you handle your customer or you are just in it on the scam too! The moderator on here should BAN BAIKAL on the Dash forum!!! BAIKAL GIVE DASH A BAD NAME!!! I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE ALL THIS CRAP! Bottom line, if anyone are reading this and plan to use Baikal equipment to mine Dash, DON'T DO IT!!! You can mine other coin or if you still insist on mining Dash, use other hardware and software. Don't use Baikal Miner. Baikal Miner are a CROOK. They have the most shitty product. Their customer support SUCKS!!!! They take forever to reply back on email. They will send you to Skype to look for them for help and they will warn you to beware that there are a lot of Baikal scammer on Skype and if you find the wrong Baikal and they rip you off, Baikal will say sorry to you and better luck to find them on Skype next time. Man I can't believe I have been hustle and scam by Baikal. This SUCKS BIG TIME!!!! Lost almost $5000 in Bitcoin and Ethereum! After thinking about this, I'm pretty sure the real Baikal and all of the Fake Baikal scammer are all in on the scam! Shit, this really really SUCK!!! I can go on and on, but I'm tired now. Just lost a lot of money to these low life Chinese scumbag scammer! Fak, I should have seen this coming. Sending them almost $5000 coins and wishing, hoping and pray they will send you the product. And if they don't send the product, you can't do shit about it!

What are you talking about? What ban, what skype? I do not have skype account. You post about e-mail conversation with official baikal team, but you don't have any proof of SCAM from it. Your screens it is a conversation with fake baikal account. You are scammed by FAKE profile because you were not careful and you have not use any additional verification. Personally I am not affiliated with any baikal stuf, but you had to [email protected] to solve a problem with your baikal. And you can write this post to baikal's mail.

For me...or better in my opinion...
the ibelink think is scam...noooone is so silly...to sell a 10ghz unit for 5k dollar...when it can get 7500 dollar in 1 month...it is fucking silly....they can bring out 3000...4000

5000 ghz...and they can melk the community...but they break the hole market with that 10 ghz think...they collect millions of dollars for that new miner...i think it can be a big scam....planned since the last year...for that amount of money u can plan a good story...
i believe it when the miner is out...
No Wholeseller in China...what i have asked...say that this is legit..
all are very carefull...no way to preorder at big asic wholesellers...the only people who can proof it...are 2 guys from bitcointalk....
dualminer was a shopsite...for ibelink...was a prelevel to do this big scam...
the story ...the miner is to good to be true...i will buy this miner when they out...but i dont believe it...when it is real...then they will mine for them self...and the order will be shipped december or januar...and they will say we have problems etc etc.... when the seller of 10ghz miner ...is real...than he is a fully idiot ...its a simple calculation ...

the group buy...the actors....a
i think its a big scam of russian hackers or fraudsters and they have plan it long timw before...

Back