• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

New iBeLink 10.8 GH/s X11 miner

Thank you, @Bitbaza Could you use coinmine.pl and take screenshots of that?

EDIT: Can a minimum purchase order of 10 ASICs have individual ASICs shipped to different countries? Eg. One 10-ASIC order can be divided into send 1 to country X, 3 to country Y, and the 6 others to country Z?

Do you ship world wide?

Last edited:
Thank you, @Bitbaza Could you use coinmine.pl and take screenshots of that?
Maybe on May 5. China celebrating Labour Day.
I'm not in Beijing right know.
Guys from Vietnam, Russia, Canada, Romania visited manufacture and made test. It's not 13 Baikal mining in the another room:D They was made testing on private Dash pool.
It's not scam, not fake. It's real Ibelink with 28nm, that's working good. Also they will post video and photo later.

1'st Batch only 1000Unit.And it's close to finish.

Guys from Vietnam, Russia, Canada, Romania visited manufacture and made test. It's not 13 Baikal mining in the another room:D They was made testing on private Dash pool.
It's not scam, not fake. It's real Ibelink with 28nm, that's working good. Also they will post video and photo later.

Are the guys from those countries part of the Dash or Bitcointalk forums? Do you have their handles / usernames?

EDIT: And what about the sending a few miners (from one 10-ASIC purchase) to different countries around the world, in different shipments? @Bitbaza

Last edited:
I
Are the guys from those countries part of the Dash or Bitcointalk forums? Do you have their handles / usernames?

EDIT: And what about the sending a few miners (from one 10-ASIC purchase) to different countries around the world, in different shipments? @Bitbaza
I sent u my #.. check your pm.

I'll ask them, I'm not shure. Because they contact not by forum.

there you go folks. first batch is going to be 10 TH alone, thats 3x current network hashrate. Afterwards we are going to be adding 2 more batches so that's 20 TH more before year ends.. Anyone knows how to estimate difficulty? Suddenly these money makers aren't starting to look as promising as they were... and as for Baikal Giants they are not going to look Giant anymore...

Last edited:
Also I receive this message from official dualminer contact:
Dualminer state that Bitbaza are Russian sales rep of iBeLink.
This indicate Bitbaza are legit .
This is what iBeLink said through PM, upon me asking if the miner is real and why they're letting some random guy sell it before they do:

The new miner is real. We will release it to public once it's ready. Thank you for your interested in our products.
It's just different arrangement with various partners. We will try our best to distributed this new miner decentrized. Thanks.
That's confirm iBeLink still up & run + working on new ASIC .

With these two are fact (if),i see a brighter image .

Beware:
There is speculation that 2 users in that forum have brokered a deal with iBelink however they supply cost is $4998 and they are charging $6750 and require 100% upfront.

This means 1 of 2 things. It's a scam or they upped the price to cover the cost of the 24 miners they plan to keep but did not disclose to the group buying. All without having to invest any upfront cash.

they are using community to put in upfront money needed to secure 100 units. the crooks are getting them at 5k a piece while fleecing others with 1750 profit per unit. So they kill 2 birds with one stone. Secure the deal without risking huge capital and fck everyone over with charging others with 1750 profit which will of course translate into free units for them. kilo17 has a good heart, he just exposed their shenanigans..

Beware:
There is speculation that 2 users in that forum have brokered a deal with iBelink however they supply cost is $4998 and they are charging $6750 and require 100% upfront.

This means 1 of 2 things. It's a scam or they upped the price to cover the cost of the 24 miners they plan to keep but did not disclose to the group buying. All without having to invest any upfront cash.

Today I got into the bitbaza and I was curious about what I was writing off.
I wrote them, I'm interested in ibelinkDM11G.
They wrote me that the minimum subscription is 10 pieces, the price for one piece is $ 7500, shipping worldwide in price.
Preorder pay 50%, another 50% before shipping. Direct payment to Ibelink account.
On the question of when I will be available and if I am going out of the way to reply.

Last edited:
There is a lot of drama in bitcointalk.org about all this .. too much work to even read through all this ..
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1897027.80

In any case, there are a lot of similarities to other more famous scams (Foxminers, many big news sites report on this without doing ANY research, there are apparently $20 million in preorders already, wtf):
https://themerkle.com/how-to-expose-a-bitcoin-mining-scam/
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1879542.120
OMG, so much to read and analyse....o_O
now this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1898421.0

Last edited:
Back