• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

New iBeLink 10.8 GH/s X11 miner

H2017E08L040126082002042508ABC08.png

Connected the device to my pool, still it's possible it's true.
No video and photos, it's unclear whether one device was or not.

The information is very much appreciated!

Hopefully I'll be able to get my ROI on my 3 Giants and Cubes soon enough... Hopefully not more than 2 years. I can see how an AntPool or some other whale could be born out of these ridiculous ASICs

WTF....look for the site bitbaza.com....when u investigate...there is a Limited....there are two germans who hold that limited...the one is 19 year the other 25...
i have contacted both...noone...of them now about that limited...xD
i dont know...but that is for me the message....it is scam.

investigate for bitbaza.com and the limited behind this site... u will see... u cant find a real person behind...that
I think the real people behind ibelink are not seen for month now...i think russian hackers have hacked there accounts now and they try to scam...cause i cant imagine...
why they make this video in russia...not in english and why they dont have englisch distributors...

With this kind of UI display should do no more tricks & take my money already.

Attachments

• pool site data.png
    pool site data.png
    107.7 KB · Views: 145
He confirmed that they have one working prototype, and need some rich guy for start manufacturing. But no one doesn't know end-price and real time constraints
It's good to know ibelink still in the game.
But thats sounds like a kick starting project with no guarantee on a final product .
I don' t like it IMO.

Where is the pool hashrate readings?
I told you to show 1 worker & 10800MHs on pool site like coinmine.pl:(

Tomorrow we'll post video. In China big problem with uploading video to YouTube it takes too long time also need use VPN.

Tomorrow we'll post video. In China big problem with uploading video to YouTube it takes too long time also need use VPN.

Yeah, please use coinmine.pl or some other English site... The Chinese cybtc.info site is hard to get around if you don't know the language.

upload_2017-4-28_14-31-12.png

Back