New Forum Design

Propulsion

The buck stops here.
Feb 26, 2014
Dash Address
XerHCGryyfZttUc6mnuRY3FNJzU1Jm9u5L
Originally I made it all uppercase, but I thought it looked a little weird for some reason. But I'm fine either way.

That's awesome. I'll work on changing some things this weekend.

Reactions: fernando

TreasureSeeker

Apr 28, 2014
Really like the new look. I'm possibly being dim here, but how do you search the forum? The search box at the top right doesn't seem to do it for me.

Propulsion

The buck stops here.
Feb 26, 2014
Dash Address
Really like the new look. I'm possibly being dim here, but how do you search the forum? The search box at the top right doesn't seem to do it for me.
Hmm, yeah I'm looking at the search box now. That seems to have changed. I'm making a list and will try to tackle all of these things over the weekend.

TreasureSeeker

Apr 28, 2014
Hmm, yeah I'm looking at the search box now. That seems to have changed. I'm making a list and will try to tackle all of these things over the weekend.
Yay, the search box is working now. Thanks, Propulsion! ... edited....Hmmm, kindof working. I get results for "backups" but no results for "backup". Are there no posts with the word backup?

Edited again
Oh waitaminute, it may be just me searching from the wrong place. Seems you have to go back to the forum index to search the whole forum (like bitcointalk's search box)?

Last edited by a moderator:

raze

King of the Morlocks
Foundation Member
Masternode Owner/Operator
Mar 9, 2014
Dash Address
Xtrdw361DvoyDhxL5XoeAvTxTPvM4dXuLW
I don't know if it's possible, but I use the "Preview" button a lot so it would nice to have it available directly from the reply box rather than having to go to the "More Options" page first (which on rare occasions erases things I've already written).

Reactions: vertoe

vertoe

Three of Nine
Mar 28, 2014
Unimatrix Zero One
I don't know if it's possible, but I use the "Preview" button a lot so it would nice to have it available directly from the reply box rather than having to go to the "More Options" page first (which on rare occasions erases things I've already written).
Yes please!

Propulsion

The buck stops here.
Feb 26, 2014
Dash Address
I'll look into that. Never even considered it. Thanks!

Reactions: raze

Propulsion

The buck stops here.
Feb 26, 2014
Dash Address
OK, so I've compiled all the requests for changes. (the green is intentional btw)

• Header Image is too large. Height can be reduced.
  • Change the word "Anonymous" in header to "Private"
  • Make the currently selected page box a more distinct color
  • Change background color to lighter shade because of too much contrast. (not sure on this one)
  • Incorporate the "preview button" outside of the "More Options..." button when creating a new post.
  • Mobile theme; make alerts and inbox immediately accessible from main area.
  • Change every other post background to a slightly different color to help differentiate each one.
  • Search dropdown box has profile image pop through from main nav bar.
Let me know if I missed anything.

raze, can I use that image for the header; The "DARKCOINTALK" one?

Reactions: fernando and AjM

raze

King of the Morlocks
Foundation Member
Masternode Owner/Operator
Mar 9, 2014
Dash Address
Xtrdw361DvoyDhxL5XoeAvTxTPvM4dXuLW
Reactions: fernando