• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

My Dirty Fork

DRKLord

I read on Bitcointalk.org that the Darkcoin devs were looking for someone with a daemon still running on a bad fork from the failed masternode launch to examine and try to figure out what went wrong.

It just so happens that I retained a copy of a bad fork. I even mined a few blocks on the bad fork after the difficulty dropped so my daemon wouldn't switch to a new chain. I just wanted to preserve it in case it was ever needed, and it seems like perhaps it is.

So if it is still needed, I have a back-up save of my dirty fork... Let me know if this could be of any help to the devs.

Regards,

The DRK Lord

I read on Bitcointalk.org that the Darkcoin devs were looking for someone with a daemon still running on a bad fork from the failed masternode launch to examine and try to figure out what went wrong.

It just so happens that I retained a copy of a bad fork. I even mined a few blocks on the bad fork after the difficulty dropped so my daemon wouldn't switch to a new chain. I just wanted to preserve it in case it was ever needed, and it seems like perhaps it is.

So if it is still needed, I have a back-up save of my dirty fork... Let me know if this could be of any help to the devs.

Regards,

The DRK Lord

Please contact eduffield or InternetApe. Thank you.

Thanks, I quoted the post in the thread raze suggested. I'm going to be in touch with Evan soon anyway as I'm interested in becoming a dev or helping out however I can. Hopefully they've already gotten what they need, but if not I have the "dirty fork" saved...

I had a dirty fork too that I was saving.. and then wouldn't you know it.. my wife through that sucker in the dishwasher and now.. :eek:

:tongue:Sorry.. just had to do it...

Back