My Dirty Fork

DRKLord

Jun 2, 2014
Louisiana
I read on Bitcointalk.org that the Darkcoin devs were looking for someone with a daemon still running on a bad fork from the failed masternode launch to examine and try to figure out what went wrong.

It just so happens that I retained a copy of a bad fork. I even mined a few blocks on the bad fork after the difficulty dropped so my daemon wouldn't switch to a new chain. I just wanted to preserve it in case it was ever needed, and it seems like perhaps it is.

So if it is still needed, I have a back-up save of my dirty fork... Let me know if this could be of any help to the devs.

Regards,

The DRK Lord

Propulsion

The buck stops here.
Feb 26, 2014
Dash Address
XerHCGryyfZttUc6mnuRY3FNJzU1Jm9u5L
I read on Bitcointalk.org that the Darkcoin devs were looking for someone with a daemon still running on a bad fork from the failed masternode launch to examine and try to figure out what went wrong.

It just so happens that I retained a copy of a bad fork. I even mined a few blocks on the bad fork after the difficulty dropped so my daemon wouldn't switch to a new chain. I just wanted to preserve it in case it was ever needed, and it seems like perhaps it is.

So if it is still needed, I have a back-up save of my dirty fork... Let me know if this could be of any help to the devs.

Regards,

The DRK Lord
Please contact eduffield or InternetApe. Thank you.

DRKLord

Jun 2, 2014
Louisiana
Thanks, I quoted the post in the thread raze suggested. I'm going to be in touch with Evan soon anyway as I'm interested in becoming a dev or helping out however I can. Hopefully they've already gotten what they need, but if not I have the "dirty fork" saved...

Syntor

May 26, 2014
New Orleans, LA
I had a dirty fork too that I was saving.. and then wouldn't you know it.. my wife through that sucker in the dishwasher and now.. :eek:

:tongue:Sorry.. just had to do it...

derk

Jun 4, 2014
The dangers of dirty forks were pointed out a long time before the blockchain.

Reactions: Light