• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

$MN$ v3 updated - Receive text message or email notifications upon masternode payment

Haha you won't believe this. I just put in the default ini file. Opened program and pasted ONLY the masternode 2 (the naughty one) and it came on the list and listed on top. clicked update. closed...opened back up and NOTHING there. Repeated with node 2 and it showed, and then closed, opened and still showed with balance.

Hey , send some dust to it. send like .00002 drk to the address and it should be fine. This is a stupid bug that UdjinM6 helped me fix really easily but I haven't put the updated version out yet. I'll go ahead and get back to work on that and put it out soon.

Oh haha..it looks for over 1000 ? :) this makes sense..I thought I was going crazy and had a demonic public key!

Oh haha..it looks for over 1000 ? :) this makes sense..I thought I was going crazy and had a demonic public key!
I'm really sorry about that, yeah it's jsut retarded in that it doessnt like the number 1000.00000000. Udjin showed me a trick for something else but it happens to fix that problem too. Sorry about that.

It's all good, maybe just point it out int he OP for the next sucker :p . Nah man..this program is awesome..can't wait for my phone to buzz in the next couple hours with a payment!!

It's all good, maybe just point it out int he OP for the next sucker :p . Nah man..this program is awesome..can't wait for my phone to buzz in the next couple hours with a payment!!
Thanks for letting me know man, I was going to wait till I added the masternode status messages but I'll go ahead and make sure everythings cool and release the current version that has this and a couple other things *hopefully fixed.

Second release of $MN$ is ready! A couple things have been knocked off the to do list such as including the amount of the payment in the message and optimizing the way it grabs the balance.

$MN$ v2:
- Made code prettier
- Optimize rtngetbalance per UdjinM6
- Included amount paid in the message you receive
- Should work for all addresses, not just MN addresses.

64-bit WIndows: http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=46386273221639391793
Source: https://gist.github.com/Lf3999f3jfa00/295ada2d786a2cf6eb26

Next in line is adding the ability to monitor your masternode status via drk.mn. I'm already grabbing the info just need to play with it a bit. Please let me know if you have any problems or feedback. Thanks!

OP: https://darkcointalk.org/threads/mn...l-notifications-upon-masternode-payment.2805/

Last edited by a moderator:
Second release of $MN$ is ready! A couple things have been knocked off the to do list such as including the amount of the payment in the message and optimizing the way it grabs the balance.

$MN$ v2:
- Made code prettier
- Optimize rtngetbalance per UdjinM6
- Included amount paid in the message you receive
- Should work for all addresses, not just MN addresses.

64-bit WIndows: http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=46386273221639391793
Source: https://gist.github.com/Lf3999f3jfa00/295ada2d786a2cf6eb26

Next in line is adding the ability to monitor your masternode status via drk.mn. I'm already grabbing the info just need to play with it a bit. Please let me know if you have any problems or feedback. Thanks!

OP: https://darkcointalk.org/threads/mn...l-notifications-upon-masternode-payment.2805/

THANKS! Running now. Just received 2 payments today, so it will be another 48 hrs before I report back.

bump for this great little utility... just noticed you have a v2 up so installing now.

I've seen two issues in the v1 and I will see if they persist in v2.

#1. List of masternodes sometimes disappears. Often a relaunch fixes or sometimes I've had to go in and manually edit the pref file with the list of nodes.
#2. Sometimes it gets suck looping reporting on the same nodes getting paid. I'll get two correct emails indicating two nodes were paid. Then a minute later the same two again, and again, and again, etc. Fixed by relaunch.

Thanks again

wondering if it will be available for linux any time soon. sorry if someone asked this already didn't see it in any previous posts. I did notice the OP said that they were planning on it, just wondering if there has been any progression.

bump for this great little utility... just noticed you have a v2 up so installing now.

#1. List of masternodes sometimes disappears. Often a relaunch fixes or sometimes I've had to go in and manually edit the pref file with the list of nodes.
#2. Sometimes it gets suck looping reporting on the same nodes getting paid. I'll get two correct emails indicating two nodes were paid. Then a minute later the same two again, and again, and again, etc. Fixed by relaunch.

Thanks again
Thanks for checking it out! I have also experienced the false positives. It seemed to go away for me, but I have a pretty good idea of what the problem is. It's in the error handling of checking if the balance has increased, and I think I should be able to get it ironed out. I have not seen the lists disappear like that. But I think the way I handle the list right now is a little sloppy so I'll give it some attention. I'll have to think about the lists disappearing like that.

Last edited by a moderator:
wondering if it will be available for linux any time soon. sorry if someone asked this already didn't see it in any previous posts. I did notice the OP said that they were planning on it, just wondering if there has been any progression.
Hey, yes this will totally be on linux.. There's basically one thing I want to add before spending too much time getting into compiling for other OSes, but linux will be the easiest. I had sort of set this project on the back burner for a bit while working on other stuff, but the other stuff is about finished and I believe can put some good time into progressing the project a good bit further.

Thanks again
Hey I realized I might have fixed things relating to both of your problems before v2, have you been having any issues?

Is it possible to put the sum of all wallets in your program???

Back