• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Merchant Adoption/Approach Guidelines

tungfa

Foundation Member
Masternode Owner/Operator
hey Minotaur
can you please put together some guidelines how people can and should approach Merchants for DRK adoption,
I got approached about this by a couple of Community Members !

Maybe a pdf with facts ?!
Or contact you ?!
or how
(to keep this as professional as possible)

Tx

Hi...can someone point me to a resource for Merchant. A How-To and link to files like logos, insturctions for being able to accept coin payments on our merchant sites. I would like to help with this...please advise.

Hi...can someone point me to a resource for Merchant. A How-To and link to files like logos, insturctions for being able to accept coin payments on our merchant sites. I would like to help with this...please advise.

Darkcoin.io
Resources has everything you need !
:wink:

I'd like to have that info as well :) As far as I know Minotaur has got a few templates, depending on a merchant type, so we should get that soon :)

Hi gang. tried linking to darkcoin.io but it seems to be having some problems. I know Evan or someone mentioned that they were being DDoS'd or something. But I'm hoping to have some tools to promote at the winery asap. ;)

Hi gang. tried linking to darkcoin.io but it seems to be having some problems. I know Evan or someone mentioned that they were being DDoS'd or something. But I'm hoping to have some tools to promote at the winery asap. ;)

DRK.io is down in the moment but I am sure even and gang is on it
should be back up latest tomorrow

Someone needs to urgently review that list !! Moolah.io is listed there!!

(moolah.io = Alex Green a.k.a Ryan Kennedy, who bought Mintpal ans ran away with the funds)

Minotaur did you get this message ?!
or should i get onto it (with the links from vertoe) ?

Tx vertoe great links !

Reactions: jpr
Someone needs to urgently review that list !! Moolah.io is listed there!!

(moolah.io = Alex Green a.k.a Ryan Kennedy, who bought Mintpal ans ran away with the funds)

fernando
can you please edit the list (as suggested by yidakee)
tx

Back