• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

MEGA-"HELP! WALLET NOT SYNCING"-THREAD

Hi. I know how to delete the old peers.dat file, but how do i replace it with the new peers.dat?
tx
After you delete the peers.dat file, you download the new one from here, http://drk.poolhash.org/files/peers.dat - (when you download it make sure you know where you can find it, like your desktop or whatever). Find the new file you just downloaded, it should be called peers.dat, drag and drop the file into the folder that was holding your original peers.dat.

My Darkcoin wallet wont sync at all so downloaded a paper one went to verify with block-explorer which it said on paper wallet and its not found, so im mining and have no way to store my darkcoin, all other wallets work(dogecoin,litecoin,bitcoin) someone please help ive tried:

-deleting and reinstalling the wallet and then the contents of the darkcoin folder in app data with my wallet.dat file backed up
-switching to a paper wallet from http://darkaddress.n00bsys0p.co.uk/?design=alt-darkcoin, no where to send or verify the wallet

Thank you in advance for you help

Been trying to get my wallet to sync for two weeks. like you, all of my other wallets work without a problem. Developers really need to do something about this.

New to darkcoin.
Tried bitcoin and litecoin already.
When I tried to use darkcoin wallet, block source not variable
Please explain.

Thanks!

My wallet can link to the network,but only can download 500 blocks.When I restart the wallet,it can download another 500 blocks,then stop again.Every time I restart the wallet,it download another 500 blocks,then stop.So what's the problem?

Windows wallet won't sync. AGAIN!

I had "no block source" which I fixed after manually populating peers.dat and creating a config file as suggested in the other thread.

It synced up.

Few days later I get "No block source" again.
And now I get "Syncronizing with network, 4 days behind" forever. I have 4 - 8 active connections at all times, but no synchronizing ever takes place, even after running wallet for more than 24 hours.

Wallet version is 9.3.3 beta.

when I start my wallet(v0.9.4.6),it can connect to the network,but only download 500 blocks,then stop.When I restart the wallet,it can also download 500 blocks,then stop again.So what's the problem?

Got 9.4.6. Now I get "No block source available" with 6+ active connections.................
when I start my wallet(v0.9.4.6),it can connect to the network,but only download 500 blocks,then stop.When I restart the wallet,it can also download 500 blocks,then stop again.So what's the problem?

add nodes from here to make sure you connect to the correct chain. and then start syncing again.

Hello everybody!

I have a problem to sync my wallet. After the hard fork, the wallet, does not synchronize.

Stop in block 74603.

What I need to do?

thank you

Wallet has been sycning with network last block received 17 hours ago stuck on 74603. I downloaded the newest version 9.4.6. I should point out I am using a mac and my wallet is encrypted. I attempted reindex by inserting /Applications/DarkCoin-Qt2.app/Contents/MacOs/Darkcoin-Qt2 -reindex into terminal, but it says no such file found.
Please help thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
Back