Masternode Payments and Beyond

Status
Not open for further replies.

Probe

May 28, 2014
Every idea is better than VOTES ! I want this to be fixed, because lot of my money are in DRK.

fernando

Powered by Dash
Dash Core Team
Foundation Member
May 9, 2014
Every idea is better than VOTES ! I want this to be fixed, because lot of my money are in DRK.
Maybe the word votes is misleading. Pools don't have a say in which masternode gets their vote, it is hard coded. It is supposed to be random, so maybe 'vote' is not the appropriate word because it implies certain liberty of will.

Probe

May 28, 2014
Maybe the word votes is misleading. Pools don't have a say in which masternode gets their vote, it is hard coded. It is supposed to be random, so maybe 'vote' is not the appropriate word because it implies certain liberty of will.
It wha tyou say is true , then DRK to the MOON !

HammerHedd

Mar 10, 2014
Thanks for the update and further clarification about the masternode system.

Evan, you've really worked hard to get this all up and running, and I'm glad that there will be a team now instead of just you - you need a break man! Or at least some rest...

I also wanted to make one small point that the more the anonymity system is programmed into the code (hard fork) and not related to any decisions people might make (soft fork), the less chance of a malevolent agent causing damage through social engineering. While we are (hopefully) a long way off from having to worry about things like that, the human interaction element is always the weak link in any security (or anonymity) schema.

Reactions: Propulsion
Status
Not open for further replies.