• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Mandatory : All users must update to v0.11.1.x

You can use upstream https://github.com/bitcoin-abe/bitcoin-abe

As for the update: I don't know of any update procedure, redid the whole DB.

Right now my abe doesn't work with v0.11.1.19:

with blkfile: OverflowError: Python int too large to convert to C long

with RPC: RPC failed: No JSON object could be decoded ... File "Abe/DataStore.py", line 2521, in catch_up raise Exception("RPC load failed")

I re-build the complete blockchain with blkfile until the error stops it.
I switched to RPC and it still won't work. And, yes, the darkcoin.conf file is readable for all.

Any idea?

Right now my abe doesn't work with v0.11.1.19:

with blkfile: OverflowError: Python int too large to convert to C long

with RPC: RPC failed: No JSON object could be decoded ... File "Abe/DataStore.py", line 2521, in catch_up raise Exception("RPC load failed")

I re-build the complete blockchain with blkfile until the error stops it.
I switched to RPC and it still won't work. And, yes, the darkcoin.conf file is readable for all.

Any idea?
No, i did not touch explorer.darkcoin.io yet - will try later.

Updated all my MN to 11.1.19. Most of them works fine. But only one. It's very strange.

In loading splash screen, there is a rescanning showed, it's very slow compared with other wallets. And when it get to 88%, it's crashed and through out an error: snapshot49.png

But this wallet works with "darkcoind"....

Darkcoin version: V11.1.19 linux

working screen shot with darkcoind:snapshot50.png

And i've tried this wallet with many historical backup version. All of them failed with QT.

EDIT:
use -reindex -zapwallettxes as parameters. It works!!

Thanks guys that mention it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Updated all my MN to 11.1.19. Most of them works fine. But only one. It's very strange.

In loading splash screen, there is a rescanning showed, it's very slow compared with other wallets. And when it get to 88%, it's crashed and through out an error:View attachment 991

But this wallet works with "darkcoind"....

Darkcoin version: V11.1.19 linux

working screen shot with darkcoind:View attachment 992

And i've tried this wallet with many historical backup version. All of them failed with QT.

EDIT:
use -reindex -zapwallettxes as parameters. It works!!

Thanks guys that mention it.
You also might need -upgradewalet. pre 61000 crashes with DB error on reindex sometimes.

I can confirm that this works
icon_thumbsup.gif
:smile:
It turns out to be a bug with the converge spork: In rare conditions if the client receives a block while it is converging, the DB gets corrupted and left unreadable - even for abe. Reindexing does not solve it, you need to delete the whole DB.

Back