• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

iPhone DashWallet Release

QuantumExplorer I'm having trouble with the derivation paths for Breadwallet (I'm unable to manually re-generate keys from seed). I am using m/0'/0/x as the paths (where 'x' is the numeric index) — was something changed from the standard Breadwallet paths? I have no trouble doing this with standard Breadwallet.

QuantumExplorer I'm having trouble with the derivation paths for Breadwallet (I'm unable to manually re-generate keys from seed). I am using m/0'/0/x as the paths (where 'x' is the numeric index) — was something changed from the standard Breadwallet paths? I have no trouble doing this with standard Breadwallet.

ping him on slack
much better chance catching him :wink:

Xcode not letting me change Team to "None" keeps autofilling "Unknown name (ZRB...)"

not sure if this is a problem. Anyone else experience this? Have a solution? Thanks!

Xcode not letting me change Team to "None" keeps autofilling "Unknown name (ZRB...)"

not sure if this is a problem. Anyone else experience this? Have a solution? Thanks!
I don't think you can change it to "none". Just keep whatever it fills in. Crap like this is one of the reasons why I hate Apple.

Hi tungfa, do you know if after a few months you need to reinstall the iOs wallet or something like that? I got an inquiry but dont have the details so just looking for a little guidance to respond.

Hi tungfa, do you know if after a few months you need to reinstall the iOs wallet or something like that? I got an inquiry but dont have the details so just looking for a little guidance to respond.

i had to reinstall mine, as Apple had an update for the phone and my Dash Wallet did not work anymore

The temporary profile used to install expires after a few months. You need to do a rebuild to get it back working (no funds are lost, of course).

Can't wait until this is added to the Apple Store!

Back