iBeLink™ DM384M ASIC Dash Miner

DarkWater

Foundation Member
May 14, 2014
5280, Colorado
www.meetup.com
Thank you. Can you post a HD photos of individual ASIC's board inside (both sides)? I am very interested in PCB texts, especially dates.

Can you also report a real hashrate generated by device.
So far on the dashboard of the mining pool, it fluctuates from 290-414MHS, but for the most part it is definitely behaving like a 380MHS miner. I should have definitely shot the video before I put it online.

I did a write up in the general discussion side if anybody wanted to check it out.

https://dashtalk.org/threads/ibelink-asic-miner.8218/

servercookie

Mar 15, 2016
Norway
Why is everyone using a blockreward of 1.9 when using the online calculators when the blockreward is 3.88

With block reward of 3.88 this is giving some decent profits

UdjinM6

Official Dash Dev
Dash Core Team
May 20, 2014
Why is everyone using a blockreward of 1.9 when using the online calculators when the blockreward is 3.88

With block reward of 3.88 this is giving some decent profits
Because in Dash miners get only 45% of the block reward. Masternoders get another 45% and the leftover (10%) is reserved for monthly budgets.

iBeLink

Feb 4, 2016
Hi ADV, Thank you for your interested in iBeLink DM384M。
1)You claimed to be one of our customers already, did you get our products from an agent since we haven't been able to ship to Russia successfully? we do have some agents dealing with Russian customers.
2) You also stated that you couldn't get appropriate technical support for your purchased products, could you write me a PM, and I will make sure someone will help you resolve your issues.

sonarous

Feb 23, 2016
iBeLink - will you accept wire transfers for orders > 3 miners?
Or is it BTC only this time?
Additionally - I was told it will be possible to order more than three per individual, but then that information was switched to not more than 3. Can you elaborate on which it is?

Last edited by a moderator:

sonarous

Feb 23, 2016
iBeLink - will you accept wire transfers for orders > 3 miners?
Or is it BTC only this time?
Additionally - I was told it will be possible to order more than three per individual, but then that information was switched to not more than 3. Can you elaborate on which it is?

This is quite a few days later - is there an answer to this?
Is it possible to access this miner through a network connection ?
cheers
This is actually the only way to access the miner, semajjames. There is no video output on the device

Reactions: semajjames

sonarous

Feb 23, 2016
I have a lot of butthurt toward iBeLink for how this was deployed. All units now out of stock after the website was giving credit card errors for 2 1/2 hours

Reactions: Raidbak

OLEGGULARIYA

Apr 11, 2016
Скажите а как его купить там нет на сайте заказа для России !?

OLEGGULARIYA

Apr 11, 2016
Hello everyone, this is my fourth message in the forum, but I am bringing you a “big” piece of news. The world first X11 algorithm ASIC chip and the first ASIC Dash Miner - “iBeLink™ DM384M” is here. We have decided to sell completed iBeLink™ mining machines at the initial stage. We are scheduled to sell the first batch of 50 iBeLink™ DM384M at www.dualminer.com very soon, and plan to ship these units in the 1st week of March, 2016. Please check www.dualminer.com for more detailed information.

Who created the ASIC chip and the iBeLink™ DM384M?

This high performance Dash miner is brought to you by Tiannengbo Group, a consortium of high-tech companies based in China. The people behind this consortium believe Dash will be a leading cryptocurrency in the new world economy, so we want to take the leadership in investing and developing these products.

What do the ASIC chip and the iBeLink™ DM384M contribute to Dash project?

We believe that Dash POW provides the security to its 1st tier network, from which Dash can build the 2nd tier (Masternode) and the 3rd tier (various applications) networks. With the success of this ASIC chip and high efficient ASIC mining equipments, Dash is in the major leagues of high level of security hashing power same as Bitcoin and Litecoin. We will produce more efficient ASIC chips and miners as long as the financial incentives make senses.

Where does our confidence come from?

We will provide live demo in Santa Clara, California this coming weekends (both 2/19 and 2/20). You (or ask your friends) can come to check the ASIC chip and the ASIC miner for yourself. Please PM me to set up an appointment.

We have a plan to donate this demo iBeLink™ DM384M to the Dash Foundation in near future.

iBeLink™ DM384M demonstration videos:

Part1;

Part2;

Part3;

Online Store; www.dualminer.com
Tell me , how to buy it is not there at the order site for Russia ?

semajjames

Feb 5, 2015
Tell me , how to buy it is not there at the order site for Russia ?
This is what it says in my country about ordering from Russia

"""We are unable to ship to Russia directly. If you have an import/export agent in China, we can ship to them and they will arrange for the shipping from China to Russia. You are responsible for the arrangement with the import/export agent directly."""