• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

iBeLink™ DM384M ASIC Dash Miner

Just my 2 duffs but
The architecture would have to be greatly improved
Along with a other factors

hi iBeLink
There is a guy called iridescence in our Chinese Dash QQ Group and claims to be a part of iBeLink, mainly responsible for technology.....
Could you please help me to determine the credibility?

Thanks in advanced.

maybe iBeLink can join our QQ
达世币官方群/DASH.China
to clear this up in person !
tx

hi iBeLink
There is a guy called iridescence in our Chinese Dash QQ Group and claims to be a part of iBeLink, mainly responsible for technology.....
Could you please help me to determine the credibility?

Thanks in advanced.

Hi Raico, iridescence is a technical member of iBeLink. We can use iridescence as a bridge for linking iBeLink and Chinese Dash QQ group. Thanks.

iBeLink

www.dualminer.com is open to take orders for iBeLink™ DM384M Dash miner, and we will take orders based on the first come first served rule. I know you may have more choices for selecting your Dash mining equipment down the road, but iBelInk is committed to support and grow with Dash community and its economy. The iBeLink™ DM384M Dash miner is designed with the principal of easy to operate , DIY fixing problem, and DIY upgrade in future. We love to serve your Dash mining requirements and grow with Dash - the future superstar of cryptocurrency.

iBeLink

The first generation, looks impressive, I suppose there will be a stepwise difficulty increase every few months when you bring out next gen. versions.
From right now, whats the estimated shipping times to the UK for example?

Question please, is it possible to program the Pi so that the separate hashing algos can be used, or do they have to be chained together and X11 specific?

Question please, is it possible to program the Pi so that the separate hashing algos can be used, or do they have to be chained together and X11 specific?

The TNB0301 ASIC was designed to hash X11 algo only (chaining is fixed). We use UPS Worldwide Saver to deliver orders from China directly, so it may need 1 ~2 weeks to reach UK I guess. We will start the shipping next week (1st week of March).

I would like to raise a red flag for anyone considering purchasing this miner.

I was contacted today by a number in California stating the payment in BitPay had "failed". All of my addresses have confirmed the transaction had occurred and it is fully confirmed in the blockchain
View attachment 2224
the address involved: 1BBg6egHNBgpCdede1vDNa36E5RjDyxtSV - I would recommend blockr, but cannot link it specifically myself since I'm new to the forum.

I am hoping this is just a miscommunication. But I am also letting everyone else know that caution is, as always, needed. I will be happy to give updates as the situation develops. I have not been in further contact with the individual that spoke with me yet, though he stated he would send me an e-mail to my address on file, I have not received any such e-mail.
Should this just be a transcription error or anything of the sort that would be grand and I will say so, should that turn out to be the case.

Currently I am quite suspicious as blockchain transactions with 1200 confirms can't simply be said to fail several weeks after the fact, especially when I have not received any BTC refund.

Cautiously waiting news
-sonarous

Hello Sonarous, I have contacted Broadeng, Inc about the issue you raised the flag. I was told this was a false alarm. The error message could be generated by either 3Dcart or Bitpay (Broadeng is working with the companies to get this problem resolved), but Broadeng did receive your fund. It is all good for your purchase, and your miner should be on its way to you. I am sorry about the incident.

Here are some photos of my just recently received ASIC

http://imgur.com/a/rPFmv

I'll have a review and write up when I get the thing running!

Thank you. Can you post a HD photos of individual ASIC's board inside (both sides)? I am very interested in PCB texts, especially dates.

Can you also report a real hashrate generated by device.

Last edited by a moderator:
www.dualminer.com is open to take orders for iBeLink™ DM384M Dash miner, and we will take orders based on the first come first served rule. I know you may have more choices for selecting your Dash mining equipment down the road, but iBelInk is committed to support and grow with Dash community and its economy. The iBeLink™ DM384M Dash miner is designed with the principal of easy to operate , DIY fixing problem, and DIY upgrade in future. We love to serve your Dash mining requirements and grow with Dash - the future superstar of cryptocurrency.

iBeLink

Hi iBeLink,

I just got on the waiting list. I really don't want to wait as I LOVE DASH, but I get it and I am happy to see that you have came up with an ASIC miner for DASH. How long do you think (roughly, I won't hold you to it) do you think it will be until I can get some of these? How long is your current backorder?

Back