• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

iBeLink™ DM384M ASIC Dash Miner Support Thread

i don't think iBelink is up to game now or even cares about their past customers.. Baikal won X11 market and no one has the balls to challenge them. i'm out of this stupid game with huge losses. For one thing i gotta admire Baikal for their superb engineering skills at owning this market.

iBeLink_1, hi! Maybe now the time has come to release an "open" miner without all your idiotic "protection"? - Or simply make a clone of the Baikal control software? - They are very cute and easy to use miners, Scrypta front-end is very usable and all access to OrangePi controller and Linux OS are open.

You can leave the adoption of Scrypta to the community - but we need a miner (even the compiled version) which will not stop working if I change root password or simply plug the keyboard. Release it, please! There is NOTHING INTERESTING can be "stolen" from "your" cgminer at the present time.

And yes - fix the hashrate reporting please :)

View attachment 2729 View attachment 2728

Where are you from, all guys always asking such a questions? Please just read about what does "ASIC" means, and then think about your question by yourself.

Has anyone set the difficulty for a pool manually on this? I have a feeling that the wild hash rate swings from 270 to 380 would not be so bad if there was a set difficulty. I am just not sure what diff to use.

Hello, brand new here. Just acquired one of these miners. Anyone had any issues with getting the API to work? I've enabled it but trying to add it with Awesome Mining Monitor and it can't find it. No problems with my other miners. Thanks

Hello, brand new here. Just acquired one of these miners. Anyone had any issues with getting the API to work? I've enabled it but trying to add it with Awesome Mining Monitor and it can't find it. No problems with my other miners. Thanks
I only have experience with the Baikal miners. Can you be more specific on your problem? What are you trying to do with the API?

I only have experience with the Baikal miners. Can you be more specific on your problem? What are you trying to do with the API?
I have a program, awesome mining monitor, that hooks up to the API of various miners and let's you monitor all of them from one program. This is the only miner I cannot get to connect. It acts like and gives messages like I am getting to it but it has the permissions restricted to it in some way. The developer of the program seems to think the same thing. Saying that the API must be disabled but there is an option to change the API port in the GUI for the miner so I'm not sure why they would let you if it's disabled. I haven't gotten any responses to questions to Ibelink.

I have a program, awesome mining monitor, that hooks up to the API of various miners and let's you monitor all of them from one program. This is the only miner I cannot get to connect. It acts like and gives messages like I am getting to it but it has the permissions restricted to it in some way. The developer of the program seems to think the same thing. Saying that the API must be disabled but there is an option to change the API port in the GUI for the miner so I'm not sure why they would let you if it's disabled. I haven't gotten any responses to questions to Ibelink.
Ibelink didn't response for requests for long time. U need to check API with api-client application

Hi, I just bought one of these and I am wondering how you are doing with yours. I can't get it to link up with ibelink. So, is anyone mining off of these or what? The ibelink website was down for a while and now its back but you can't link to it. I have their IP address, which I never could get before, but it won't go to the miner's page seen on the videos. The videos make it look, so easy until you try to connect in Windows 10. It says go to any PC or device in the same network and you can log in. What is wrong here. I get a red light and a blue light and it stops.

Hi, I just bought one of these and I am wondering how you are doing with yours. I can't get it to link up with ibelink. So, is anyone mining off of these or what? The ibelink website was down for a while and now its back but you can't link to it. I have their IP address, which I never could get before, but it won't go to the miner's page seen on the videos. The videos make it look, so easy until you try to connect in Windows 10. It says go to any PC or device in the same network and you can log in. What is wrong here. I get a red light and a blue light and it stops.

Is it only 2 lights? A red and a blue? Maybe it didn't finish booting up yet. I believe when you start up the machine, it has a red and a blue light at the start, then after 1 or 2 mins it turns 4 red lights. Each should then turn blue so you get 4 blue lights.

Is it only 2 lights? A red and a blue? Maybe it didn't finish booting up yet. I believe when you start up the machine, it has a red and a blue light at the start, then after 1 or 2 mins it turns 4 red lights. Each should then turn blue so you get 4 blue lights.
That is what they say and demonstrated on iBeLink's video, but nothing happened after 5 or 10 minutes. I tried this several times with the same results. It just gets stuck there. All the chips blue lights inside the unit are lit. It wants to link with something that isn't there to link is what I think. The iBeLink and Dualminer website are pretty much dead. A couple of weeks ago I did an intense search for their website provider to find that it was up for sale. Yesterday morning, ibelink.co actually came up, but you can't do anything on their site. Like it is being worked on. I know that a bunch of 10800s were sold on Bitcointalk.org group buy and I wonder how they are able to get their units working. I plan to talk with the group buy organizer who has dealt with iBeLink personally. Seems like all I ever see is year old videos of these machines working. What about now?

I can't get it to link up with ibelink.
I supposed you are mining with DM384M right? And miners dont links up to IBeLink
It is link to your control unit (Red raspberry PI) inside the DM384M as well,you have to found out the local ip of your miner to login for set up .

@John Aiken did you ever get your machine to work? I played around a bit with mine and the only time the LEDs stayed 1 red and 1 blue was if I didn't connect it to a network when I turned it on. Make sure you have an ethernet cable connected from the IBeLink machine to your router/switch and has internet access.

Probably sounds obvious, but try all the IP's in your network's range to connect locally. Type 192.168.1.2 , then 192.168.1.3, etc in the browser until it connects and gives you the password screen. Depends on how many computers are on your network. Can't remember the default password, though. Then type in your pool info once the miner screen comes up.

Back