• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

iBeLink™ DM11G ASIC Dash Miner Support Thread

thanks for the reply. so i have re-imaged with the .rar file, is that correct?
Still no lights on the front of the miner and this is the situation inside:
IMG_20171207_220230.jpg

what's my next step?

apologies for the ott res on that image.

also i couldn't find the original mini sd card on my pc, wouldn't show up anywhere, so used another one i had lying about.
i also noticed the miner mining to a random address on the correct pool 12 hours or so before it stopped working.

don't know if that tells you about the problem

Last edited:
what's my next step?

apologies for the ott res on that image.

also i couldn't find the original mini sd card on my pc, wouldn't show up anywhere, so used another one i had lying about.
i also noticed the miner mining to a random address on the correct pool 12 hours or so before it stopped working.

don't know if that tells you about the problem
Hi,
Yes, you re-image with the img file inside the rar. When you power on the machine, does the blue lights on the blades flash a couple times? If you wait 4 mins, can you access the web management page? It could be just the LED board going bad and not showing any lights. If possible, can you make a video of powering up the miner and showing what the lights are doing inside?

OK user error, it was late and I didn't image the card properly.

Back up and running now, thanks for your help.

Hi,

You will need to give it a few minutes. Since the share difficulty is currently high, it might take a while for those Blades to get work. If it is the same after 1 hr, then we can take a look at it.

Thanks just saw this. It resolved itself. I put off for a few minutes.

Hey ibelink, are you still planning on offering upgrades for dm11g?
Hi,

There are still plans to eventually offer upgrades but due to circumstances those plans are being put on the back burner for now =( They are in a TBA status and we have no other information at this time.

And still NO FIRMWARE
Allready, i was wrote and sent 2 variants of liability waver statement!!!!! And nothing happend! WTF?

And still NO FIRMWARE
Allready, i was wrote and sent 2 variants of liability waver statement!!!!! And nothing happend! WTF?
Hi,

Yes it seems like the Liability Waver has changed a few times. Please go ahead and submit a new ticket. Then be sure to reply and sign it.

Last edited:
Hi,

Yes it seems like the Liability Waver has changed a few times. Please go ahead and submit a new ticket. Then be sure to reply and sign it.

Sorry, but you support are idiots, or they just scoff. Yesterday I was laid out the signed agreement, but that got the answer - it's an old form, you need a new one. And they send the same form again. Is this normal at all ??????? ?????!

Sorry, but you support are idiots, or they just scoff. Yesterday I was laid out the signed agreement, but that got the answer - it's an old form, you need a new one. And they send the same form again. Is this normal at all ??????? ?????!
I predicted this before and told that they will just come with lame excuse like this and its just their way to waste time

What about my question and ticket???
Hi,

Tickets are in the hands of the ticket system and there is not much I can do. With many changes to the waiver statement it is probably an honest mistake as to which one is the latest. If you replied back, someone will check your ticket again.

Back