• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

iBeLink™ DM11G ASIC Dash Miner Support Thread

Hello Everyone.

please advise me regarding ant pool for Dash while i am using Ibelink 11g
Please check attachments is it normal to get so many discards as i do (1-t image)
Also i found that average hash rate in this pool is 1 gh lower that 11. it s actually hash rate is 10.
Can anyone tell me answers for all this questions?

best regards

Attachments

• Снимок экрана 2017-11-27 в 11.28.09.png
    Снимок экрана 2017-11-27 в 11.28.09.png
    309.5 KB · Views: 187
  • Снимок экрана 2017-11-27 в 11.58.34.png
    Снимок экрана 2017-11-27 в 11.58.34.png
    107.5 KB · Views: 176
Hello Everyone.

Please check attachments is it normal to get so many discards as i do (1-t image)
Also i found that average hash rate in this pool is 1 gh lower that 11. it s actually hash rate is 10.

best regards
Hi,

You do not need to worry about the discards too much. Discards are work from blocks that are no longer valid to work on. This is usually due to latency with the pool, difficulty or even if the pool uses profit switching. There could be a difference in how ant pool is calculating hash rate compared to the miner. The miner is showing an average hashrate of about 12Ghs. I am not sure if anyone else mining on ant pool is getting the same thing.

Hello Everyone.

best regards

My miner dropped connections with both ports on Antpool good thing I have a backup as I had set Antpool ports as 1 and 2. Regarding your hash I would say its very good seeing that mine is usually at 6gh to 7gh. Today I disconnected it to replace it with a D3 which gives me consistent 19 to 20GH. I was really looking forward to the upgrade kit. When it comes I would put on my D11 again.

Last edited:
Thanks all for reply
Can you advise me one more thing.
I have 5 D3 Antmine and 1 Ibelink 11g. So average hash rate 106000 MH/s.
Can you tell which payment method (PPS, PPLNS, SOLO or any other) will be better for this hash rate also please advise me best pool.
Also let me know please why for same miners we have different difficulty?

thanks in advance

My miner dropped connections with both ports on Antpool good thing I have a backup as I had set Antpool ports as 1 and 2. Regarding your hash I would say its very good seeing that mine is usually at 6gh to 7gh. Today I disconnected it to replace it with a D3 which gives me consistent 19 to 20GH. I was really looking forward to the upgrade kit. When it comes I would put on my D11 again.
if be honest- i didn't get your point

best regards

Thanks all for reply
Can you advise me one more thing.
I have 5 D3 Antmine and 1 Ibelink 11g. So average hash rate 106000 MH/s.
Can you tell which payment method (PPS, PPLNS, SOLO or any other) will be better for this hash rate also please advise me best pool.
Also let me know please why for same miners we have different difficulty?

thanks in advance
Hi,

Well, with PPS you are paid a fixed amount for every submitted shares based on the relative difficulty between the share and the block. PPLNS only looks at the last N shares to distribute the rewards of a new block to all miners. If your hash rates are higher than other miners, either payouts would be ok, but I think in the long term PPLNS might earn a little more than PPS.
Finding a good pool involves looking at the pool fees, your network latency and ping to the pool. A good pool for someone else might not be a good one for you due to these factors. You will have to try a few out and see which is better.
The pool will set different difficulties to limit the amount of communication between the miner and the pool. This is to prevent the miner from flooding the pool with requests and submissions at a high rate.
There are just my opinions and if you want to know more, you will need to do a bit further research into these topics.

Hi,

None of the lights are lighting up on the front of my dm11, but the lights for ethernet are on at the back, as well as the fans. can you explain how to reseat the sd card? i#m guessing i need to open the case

Hi,

None of the lights are lighting up on the front of my dm11, but the lights for ethernet are on at the back, as well as the fans. can you explain how to reseat the sd card? i#m guessing i need to open the case
Hi,

Yes, you will need to open the case. The controller board will be located on top of the psu. The sd card should be located at the top left corner of the board. If reseating the card doesn't work, you can try to re-image the sd card with the DM11G firmware IB3.5.25

Back