• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

iBeLink™ DM11G ASIC Dash Miner Support Thread

Hi,

Things are starting to get off topic again. If you want to discuss other things please start your own thread as I have mentioned many times before.

Hi,

Things are starting to get off topic again. If you want to discuss other things please start your own thread as I have mentioned many times before.

Strange answer, I don't understand, probably just because of one thing, you will continue to lose many. I'm sorry that your pragmatism is not that it is lame, it's just not.

iBeLink, I don't see any answer for the third ticket, I don't see in the chat of your leadership, where Tungfa, and note I am a respectful appeal, I write the name with a capital letter. If you do not want to answer my ticket, then submit your guide.

iBeLink, I don't see any answer for the third ticket, I don't see in the chat of your leadership, where Tungfa, and note I am a respectful appeal, I write the name with a capital letter. If you do not want to answer my ticket, then submit your guide.
Hi,

Why are you looking for Tungfa? He is not part of iBeLink but is the Dash Forum Admin. If you want to talk to him, send him a message in the forum or find him on Dash Nation Discord dashchat.org

As for your tickets, that will depend on who it is given to. I do not get or see all the tickets that get submitted. I provide assistance on the forums.

iBeLink, I don't blame you, you do your job, but you're part of the company, and Tungfu, one of its leaders, I'm not going to chat with him privately, and this is the worst of his fear, to go out to the whole world at once, in the ticket I wrote was very clear, I don't need to explain that you you, it's not the same team, all of you, all perfectly see and perfectly understand what I'm saying. If you are unable to solve the issue with me, then solve it publicly. Therefore, it is necessary to have the courage to announce to the whole world that the company is not willing and able to accompany its customers.

iBeLink, I don't blame you, you do your job, but you're part of the company, and Tungfu, one of its leaders, I'm not going to chat with him privately, and this is the worst of his fear, to go out to the whole world at once, in the ticket I wrote was very clear, I don't need to explain that you you, it's not the same team, all of you, all perfectly see and perfectly understand what I'm saying. If you are unable to solve the issue with me, then solve it publicly. Therefore, it is necessary to have the courage to announce to the whole world that the company is not willing and able to accompany its customers.
Hi,

I don't think you understand, @tungfa has nothing to do with iBeLink. He is not part of our company. Tungfa is the Forum Administrator. He is in charge of this Dash Nation Forum. Tungfa is not one of our company leaders.

iBeLink, I also never could not think that purchasing your equipment, you will receive a real industrial hemorrhoids only one single person, I understand very well, I'm the nail in your life, the ticket I clearly wrote my vision, I invite you to think over my offer.

iBeLink, I also never could not think that purchasing your equipment, you will receive a real industrial hemorrhoids only one single person, I understand very well, I'm the nail in your life, the ticket I clearly wrote my vision, I invite you to think over my offer.
Hi,

This is really getting away from what this thread is about. But I will answer you this last time. I do not get or see your ticket because I only assist on the forums so talking about your ticket with me is useless. If you have other issues to discuss, you are free to start your own thread.

Hi,

I don't think you understand, @tungfa has nothing to do with iBeLink. He is not part of our company. Tungfa is the Forum Administrator. He is in charge of this Dash Nation Forum. Tungfa is not one of our company leaders.

iBeLink, this branch organized you plant, I do not say it is relevant, if you're defending him, that's your right. If it does not have any relationship to you, then give me guidance, and only here, let them answer to the whole world that they are not going to think about their customers, let the whole world once and for all, hear their voice.

Hi,

This is really getting away from what this thread is about. But I will answer you this last time. I do not get or see your ticket because I only assist on the forums so talking about your ticket with me is useless. If you have other issues to discuss, you are free to start your own thread.

iBeLink, I am amazed at your resilience and monotony, if I come to China, I will meet with you, we're going to keep the roof, it will be your best memories. But now I'm talking to a plant, which threw tens of thousands of their customers. I'm asking the community to pay attention to what my specific issues and my particular claim, I most importantly motivation, you don't answer, this means only one thing I'm right and you hide the truth. I participated once again asking the community to support me.

iBeLink, I am amazed at your resilience and monotony, if I come to China, I will meet with you, we're going to keep the roof, it will be your best memories. But now I'm talking to a plant, which threw tens of thousands of their customers. I'm asking the community to pay attention to what my specific issues and my particular claim, I most importantly motivation, you don't answer, this means only one thing I'm right and you hide the truth. I participated once again asking the community to support me.
We support you and demand iBeLink to stop being a ******* and pay some respect to its customers. Time to release firmware.
You already admitted you are using same chips and its all about software.
Now come forward and surrender, you will be respected more when you do so.

We support you and demand iBeLink to stop being a ******* and pay some respect to its customers. Time to release firmware.
You already admitted you are using same chips and its all about software.
Now come forward and surrender, you will be respected more when you do so.
Hi,

In case you missed the new information on how to get the open source code:
1. Submit a ticket and put in the title you are looking to get the open source code.
2. Include your Order number and an email address to contact you.
3. You will be given a form to look over and sign.
4. Once they receive your signature, they will give you the open source code.

Hi,

In case you missed the new information on how to get the open source code:
1. Submit a ticket and put in the title you are looking to get the open source code.
2. Include your Order number and an email address to contact you.
3. You will be given a form to look over and sign.
4. Once they receive your signature, they will give you the open source code.

1. Festos will talk with you about this thing, let me know once the form is signed without how much time you will send the open source code?
2. If i want to solo mine with DM11G, what is the difficulty you recommend for this 11 GHS miner mining DASH?
thanks.

1. Festos will talk with you about this thing, let me know once the form is signed without how much time you will send the open source code?
2. If i want to solo mine with DM11G, what is the difficulty you recommend for this 11 GHS miner mining DASH?
thanks.
Hi,

The difficulty setting only tells how often to communicate with the pool. It also depends on your network connection and other factors. Setting a high difficulty uses less bandwidth since you only communicate every so often. A low difficulty setting uses more bandwidth because you are now constantly communicating with the pool. I am not sure you need to set a difficulty if you are solo mining as you are not connecting to any pool, just your own machine. Or if you are going to connect to a pool, it would depend on the pool setting. Since I am not an expert with solo mining, I am unable to give you a difficulty to set. You can ask in the other sections of the Dash Forums or join the Dash Nation discord and ask for advice. The people there are helpful.

Hi,

The difficulty setting only tells how often to communicate with the pool. It also depends on your network connection and other factors. Setting a high difficulty uses less bandwidth since you only communicate every so often. A low difficulty setting uses more bandwidth because you are now constantly communicating with the pool. I am not sure you need to set a difficulty if you are solo mining as you are not connecting to any pool, just your own machine. Or if you are going to connect to a pool, it would depend on the pool setting. Since I am not an expert with solo mining, I am unable to give you a difficulty to set. You can ask in the other sections of the Dash Forums or join the Dash Nation discord and ask for advice. The people there are helpful.

When i dont set any difficulty it goes crazy with var difficulty mining with over 100Ghs *with highest reject shares*.
Recommend me difficulty which works best with iBeLink DM11G, i am sure you guys did test it with solo mining.
Also, whats the invite link of dash nation discord.
thanks.

When i dont set any difficulty it goes crazy with var difficulty mining with over 100Ghs *with highest reject shares*.
Recommend me difficulty which works best with iBeLink DM11G, i am sure you guys did test it with solo mining.
Also, whats the invite link of dash nation discord.
thanks.
Hi,

Actually, I think we do pool mining but I guess you can try setting a difficulty of 16 to start. The invite link for Dash Nation Discord is dashchat.org

and now it reduced drastically to 70%, is there a way to get profit out of ibelink? paid more than 5200 not even earned 10% of it, with the current difficulty even dash raised to 1000 we cant be able to make profit out the miner

is there a problem with my miner ? I am seeing some times very wired average like 3000% or 10000%, do I need to do anything ?View attachment 5307
Hi,

Please attach the picture again, your link is not working. Usually when hash rates are that high, it is usually a pool difficulty setting. If it starts out high and then drops down, it could be the pool automatically trying to find a good difficulty to set your miner. With the current Dash difficulty, it is hard to get any kind of huge profit from any machine right now.

Back