• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

iBeLink™ DM11G ASIC Dash Miner Support Thread

Hi,

No, firmware IB3.6.5 is for the DM22G and does not work with the DM11G. The DM22G is operated and controlled differently than the DM11G so it will not work.
why don't you guys simply release the firmware source so we can give our luck a try after we all miners were looted by iBeLink

Hi ibelink. You all itself is not dumb by these figures. Where heroic Tungfa what he's stopped, I called him, waiting for his harsh words, coupled with his harsh glance, he's a businessman who until last drop of blood with his clients, he is the captain who sinks with his ship who he is, or he's the Easter Bunny, thunder, he's in the bushes ears pinned, in fear in a corner clutching??? 2*DM11, is a joooooke.

Attachments

• where the Heroy TUNGFU.jpg
    where the Heroy TUNGFU.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 110
Well, where is the answer? Where is your leadership? Community I ask you to support me with queries. I'm ready to talk all for one, come in.

Hi,

I have a bit more information about the process for getting the source code. As mentioned before, you will need to submit a ticket on our website. You will then be given a form to sign and then they will release it to you.

I'm not asking for source code. This is the first. I asked to answer to the community, not you, and your managers. This is the second. And I asked for all the community, an opportunity to boost our units, and, if necessary, to issue recommendations for improving units. Nevertheless question number two is key, not just me, all of us, waiting for a direct response from your leadership. Let them once and for all, I will write, but not necessarily themselves, "Guys we thank you that you have invested in our plant, but we, no matter what you will, and we blagoslovlyal, with a good new year with excellent bricks, in the form of our wonderful products."

I'm not asking for source code. This is the first. I asked to answer to the community, not you, and your managers. This is the second. And I asked for all the community, an opportunity to boost our units, and, if necessary, to issue recommendations for improving units. Nevertheless question number two is key, not just me, all of us, waiting for a direct response from your leadership. Let them once and for all, I will write, but not necessarily themselves, "Guys we thank you that you have invested in our plant, but we, no matter what you will, and we blagoslovlyal, with a good new year with excellent bricks, in the form of our wonderful products."
Hi,

If you want to have a discussion about those issues, this is not the thread to do that. Please start your own thread and you can all discuss about recommendations from the community there.

Hi,

I have a bit more information about the process for getting the source code. As mentioned before, you will need to submit a ticket on our website. You will then be given a form to sign and then they will release it to you.

I was submit ticket 1.5 month ago. When they release it to me?
Or i must do any extras?

I was submit ticket 1.5 month ago. When they release it to me?
Or i must do any extras?
Hi,

You can go ahead and update that ticket with Order number and email address to contact you. Or you can submit a new ticket and put in the title that it is for the open source code and provide the same information. They should then give you a form to look at and sign through the ticket system or through email.

Hi,

You can go ahead and update that ticket with Order number and email address to contact you. Or you can submit a new ticket and put in the title that it is for the open source code and provide the same information. They should then give you a form to look at and sign through the ticket system or through email.

And then you will get no response from us ....and after a month we will tell now send your photo id.......lol ...We are never going to give it and just playing with you dudes :p

You just cheat, you know that you can change the situation. I asked the question, where is your leadership, I want to talk to them at all, I'm not hiding.

Attachments

• You are just being deceived.jpg
    You are just being deceived.jpg
    185.2 KB · Views: 125
You just cheat, you know that you can change the situation. I asked the question, where is your leadership, I want to talk to them at all, I'm not hiding.
Agreed, why is your leadership so shy to face us, atleast let us know your US office address and as you have done nothing wrong to us, we will file a lawsuit. Lets see who was right in the court of law.

iBelink, it's not fake, it's a screenshot from the web interface, my DM11. I want to hear the answer, why don't you give efficient firmware.

iBelink, it's not fake, it's a screenshot from the web interface, my DM11. I want to hear the answer, why don't you give efficient firmware.
Hi,

From your screenshot, your machine is running a MH/s avg of 15ghs. This is shown at the top where you should look, not the stats for the individual blades. I have marked it out for you in the red box.

7a49f5cd2af311dcd9c3eb9d76808db0.jpg

What pool are you mining on which gives you 15Ghs, share secret with us bro, atleast you can because iBeLink does not share anything

What pool are you mining on which gives you 15Ghs, share secret with us bro, atleast you can because iBeLink does not share anything

Dashminelover, I'm not hiding anything, it's not in the pool where I sit, the thing strangled the equipment from the factory, you never wondered why such a small unit, like DM11, the redundant cooling system, because you can scroll through a few sheets back and see my message and note how similar the numbers are, how the guys were able to disperse up to 30 DM11 Gh, but I can't find these guys. Now it's actually my screenshots, it's not fake, the blades are actually working more than 8G each. And in order not to change the technological process, our products was strangled, right at the plant. And iBeLink has its own farm, and the capacity of these farms is quite different than we sold 11Gh. If DM11 is the norm 30Gh don't realize the potential DM22, although the plant has recognized that without a problem and structural changes in addition to the power supply 38Gh. The plant and delaying the results of the PRODUCTIVE FIRMWARE. That is why, I urge all users not to be silent, and submit your vote today performance 0,007 dash. And it's not here yet 3 batch Bitmain, Insilicon, Baikal. But the right plant, it is possible to change everything drastically for their customers. I have already mentioned, this is a very strong move on the part of the plant, but the plant does not want it.

Dashminelover, I'm not hiding anything, it's not in the pool where I sit, the thing strangled the equipment from the factory, you never wondered why such a small unit, like DM11, the redundant cooling system, because you can scroll through a few sheets back and see my message and note how similar the numbers are, how the guys were able to disperse up to 30 DM11 Gh, but I can't find these guys. Now it's actually my screenshots, it's not fake, the blades are actually working more than 8G each. And in order not to change the technological process, our products was strangled, right at the plant. And iBeLink has its own farm, and the capacity of these farms is quite different than we sold 11Gh. If DM11 is the norm 30Gh don't realize the potential DM22, although the plant has recognized that without a problem and structural changes in addition to the power supply 38Gh. The plant and delaying the results of the PRODUCTIVE FIRMWARE. That is why, I urge all users not to be silent, and submit your vote today performance 0,007 dash. And it's not here yet 3 batch Bitmain, Insilicon, Baikal. But the right plant, it is possible to change everything drastically for their customers. I have already mentioned, this is a very strong move on the part of the plant, but the plant does not want it.
I know you are not hiding, tell us the pool you are mining on which gives 15 Ghs,
as far as ibelink is concerned they disappointed the community and must tell everyone secret how come your miner started hashing at 15 Ghs and rest of us are just not even getting 11 Ghs capacity as was advertised by them when they took 2.71 Bitcoins from us.

I know you are not hiding, tell us the pool you are mining on which gives 15 Ghs,
as far as ibelink is concerned they disappointed the community and must tell everyone secret how come your miner started hashing at 15 Ghs and rest of us are just not even getting 11 Ghs capacity as was advertised by them when they took 2.71 Bitcoins from us.

Dashminelover, you did not understand me, it was a programming error in the firmware, which released the devil, I ask you check my posts a little earlier, when all blades work for 8Gh . This is the secret of the plant that it hides the real potential, you will not look back, two models of the same structural elements give completely different results. I'm not just asking the management to admit publicly, or as real men, to support its users. But this is not happening, and the number of consumers for tomorrow, dying every hour, all the producers, somehow supported their users in addition to the facility iBeLink.

Dashminelover, you did not understand me, it was a programming error in the firmware, which released the devil, I ask you check my posts a little earlier, when all blades work for 8Gh . This is the secret of the plant that it hides the real potential, you will not look back, two models of the same structural elements give completely different results. I'm not just asking the management to admit publicly, or as real men, to support its users. But this is not happening, and the number of consumers for tomorrow, dying every hour, all the producers, somehow supported their users in addition to the facility iBeLink.
I get it now , iBeLink release the secret now!!!!!!!!!

Hi,

From your screenshot, your machine is running a MH/s avg of 15ghs. This is shown at the top where you should look, not the stats for the individual blades. I have marked it out for you in the red box.

iBelink, look at energy consumption, look at the performance, now you can't cheat. What is not true from what I wrote earlier. Again I ASK YOUR GUIDANCE, or you can write to the whole world that you don't need, all those who bought your units or give all your users a NORMAL PRODUCTIVE FIRMWARE to somehow rectify the situation.

Hi,

iBelink, I'm glad you're excited for me for my 15 Giga hash, another question, I have repeatedly showed you that your equipment is many times more. I'll send another ticket with a special message, please have a word with the engineer who will receive my message.

Back