• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

iBeLink™ DM11G ASIC Dash Miner Support Thread

Let us at the very least, overclock the overpriced ASIC we paid you please !
Hi,

I am sorry but the highest you can set the PLL is 600. That is hard coded into the software. As for getting the source code, it has been mentioned many times that if you submitted a ticket, they will notify you when they are ready to release. There is no further information beyond that. Please stop asking when the source code will be released, you will have to wait for the notification.

Hi,

There is really nothing we can do about the current condition of mining on the x11. It is unfortunate but you are not the only ones making low profit on x11 mining. If you are going to continue to complain about conditions, please start your own thread.
Well no body is complaining regarding x11 profitability,
infact we are complaining about you selling a product with lesser average hash then advertised as repeatedly explained.
You should refund the price of lesser hash which in my cash is i am getting 2 Ghs less on average.

Hi,

I am sorry but the highest you can set the PLL is 600. That is hard coded into the software. As for getting the source code, it has been mentioned many times that if you submitted a ticket, they will notify you when they are ready to release. There is no further information beyond that. Please stop asking when the source code will be released, you will have to wait for the notification.

iBeLink, I think it's too late to escape notice, that all, absolutely all write the same thing that we need somehow to change the situation. Don't tell me how things are going with the network, X11, now the question is about your equipment that people bought initially for a lot of money. Where the terrible Tungfu, even so it all fair in the eyes tell you that you can all go to hell, we have earned the money, we thank you. The overclocking potential is very much, and like you say, software is limited. Already all agree that they are ready to disperse the equipment, what the problem is. Need radiators will need a different power supply, so would another power supply, but you help people now, tomorrow will be too late.

Attachments

• TRASH....jpg
    TRASH....jpg
    31 KB · Views: 112
  • where are you Tungfa.jpg
    where are you Tungfa.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 113
iBeLink, well, you're in the network, because of the silence, call Tungfu, and everyone in the leadership, though now they will answer to all your customers.

Well no body is complaining regarding x11 profitability,
infact we are complaining about you selling a product with lesser average hash then advertised as repeatedly explained.
You should refund the price of lesser hash which in my cash is i am getting 2 Ghs less on average.
Hi,

Festos has been complaining about x11 profit with all his screenshots of his earnings. How he is only getting so little with our miners. I would complain too but this is not the place to do that.

iBeLink, I think it's too late to escape notice, that all, absolutely all write the same thing that we need somehow to change the situation. Don't tell me how things are going with the network, X11, now the question is about your equipment that people bought initially for a lot of money. Where the terrible Tungfu, even so it all fair in the eyes tell you that you can all go to hell, we have earned the money, we thank you. The overclocking potential is very much, and like you say, software is limited. Already all agree that they are ready to disperse the equipment, what the problem is. Need radiators will need a different power supply, so would another power supply, but you help people now, tomorrow will be too late.
Hi,

Yes, we have heard many times that the situation with x11 mining needs to change, thus you should start your own thread about it. This thread is not the place to discuss those things. Suggestions, comments on future or past machines needs to go to it's own thread. Please, let's keep this free for troubleshooting of our miners.

Hi,

I have replied to that already, please do not spam the same thing.
i didn't get your reply
When are you going to refund for selling the less capable machine then what was advertised at time of selling?
Offcourse this is a technical issue that i am not getting the hash rate as was advertised by you despite of keeping all temp and machine friendly conditions.

i didn't get your reply
When are you going to refund for selling the less capable machine then what was advertised at time of selling?
Offcourse this is a technical issue that i am not getting the hash rate as was advertised by you despite of keeping all temp and machine friendly conditions.
Hi,

We sell our machines as advertised. We have looked at your miner, the hardware is not showing any signs of problems. Your hash rate issue must be due to other issues and not from the miner itself.

iBeLink, you're wrong, and its own thread I would start if it was happiness, and now it's just a tragedy, and I don't blame you personally. I said, I said give me your guidance and let your guide, to all the honest customers will tell you we are not interested, we make you a lot a lot of money, but you're not interested in us. Let it be can be a single answer, but honest.

Hi,

We sell our machines as advertised. We have looked at your miner, the hardware is not showing any signs of problems. Your hash rate issue must be due to other issues and not from the miner itself.
Oh ibelink is 'angel' and its miraculous device is perfect , now dream over :p
Like other miners are saying you should realize that its time you release a powerful firmware or provided its source so we can correct it ourselves.

dashminelover
Hi,

I have replied to that already, please do not spam the same thing.

iBeLink, this is not spam, is the cry of the souls of those who you believed in and trusted, and your behavior is beyond any understanding. It's just a Scam.

dashminelover

iBeLink, this is not spam, is the cry of the souls of those who you believed in and trusted, and your behavior is beyond any understanding. It's just a Scam.
Hi,

I was referring to his 2nd identical post which is now deleted. He must have accidentally posted twice. Therefore, I have deleted my reply to his 2nd post.

iBeLink again to you personally no questions, let your guide will meet in public that they do not care about users. So it was official and it was a real public shame to the whole world that your leadership does not care about the fate of your users.

iBeLink, давай своих руководителей. Разговора нет на тебя наезжать не надо, давай руководство, пусть они отвечают людям, причем публично и открыто.

iBeLink, let your leaders. No conversation you run into there's the user, let them meet the people, and publicly and openly.

iBeLink, as you already noticed, I'm Russian, I ask you to convey to his leadership, although they can see the great wall of China was built to protect, the situation is different now you run, now there are no walls, there are now thousands of miles away, it was not possible to hit the opponent, now a very strange situation, and it has long gone beyond the chat, now this is a real shame as you threw your buyers, and now has no claims to you, now everyone, we all have no claim to the implementation of support to their customers. I very sorry to say this on the official total, but I never, never, never, never buy the products iBeLink, deception, he is good only once, and Russian boyars will never come back to the deceivers. And it's awful, I'm so sorry that you are alone in the whole world, and your leadership is hiding behind your back. I iBeLink, no longer needed, is full-time ass of cucumbers, and no exhaust.

Good day, suuport.

Today in the morning i've found my iBeLink DM11G's LEDs turned off and tried to check if it works or not. Onfortunately it didn't work, only fans were rotating and that's all. Tried to reimage the SD card - no result.

Here is the video of turning on the device.

Hope you will help me. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Good day, suuport.

Today in the morning i've found my iBeLink DM11G's LEDs turned off and tried to check if it works or not. Onfortunately it didn't work, only fans were rotating and that's all. Tried to reimage the SD card - no result.

Here is the video of turning on the device.

Hope you will help me. Thanks in advance.
Hi,

Usually that situation indicates it is likely a network issue or an image issue. Can you try unplugging and then replugging all the network cables including inside the miner? Another thing you can try to do is use another SD card from a working miner and see if it will boot.

Back