• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

iBeLink™ DM11G ASIC Dash Miner Support Thread

One month over after promisee to open firmware for DM11... What happend at that time??? Nothing.
After two week, i think, we will turn off our ibelinks, because its will have power more then produce coins (i pay for electric power $0.07./kw)
Thanks, friends-producers, that they supported in a difficult moment.
And shove in the ass your DM22 - S9 with price $1500 make profit $13per day with 80% of the electricity reserve to breakeven point, vs your airheater with $6 per day and strange price.......

And give "our regards" to your management..

One month over after promisee to open firmware for DM11... What happend at that time??? Nothing.
After two week, i think, we will turn off our ibelinks, because its will have power more then produce coins (i pay for electric power $0.07./kw)
Thanks, friends-producers, that they supported in a difficult moment.
And shove in the ass your DM22 - S9 with price $1500 make profit $13per day with 80% of the electricity reserve to breakeven point, vs your airheater with $6 per day and strange price.......

And give "our regards" to your management..
Hi,

That's like comparing apples to oranges. The S9 mines sha256 while the DM22 mines x11. Right now, whatever machine you get the profit for mining on x11 isn't great. If you think the sha256 algo will make you more profit, it is your right to switch. But it is meaningless to compare the S9 to the DM22G since they mine different algo.

Hi,

That's like comparing apples to oranges. The S9 mines sha256 while the DM22 mines x11. Right now, whatever machine you get the profit for mining on x11 isn't great. If you think the sha256 algo will make you more profit, it is your right to switch. But it is meaningless to compare the S9 to the DM22G since they mine different algo.

What value does the algorithm have when the finite elements are money?? Do you think that your shitmachines was bought by passionate fans of the X11 algorithm? You are mistaken. They were bought because they expected:
1. Profit, that does not exist today
2. Support and the promised modular system - which also does not.

Do not say nonsense - ultimately dollars, that from the sale of oranges, that from the sale of apples - one green one.

What value does the algorithm have when the finite elements are money?? Do you think that your shitmachines was bought by passionate fans of the X11 algorithm? You are mistaken. They were bought because they expected:
1. Profit, that does not exist today
2. Support and the promised modular system - which also does not.

Do not say nonsense - ultimately dollars, that from the sale of oranges, that from the sale of apples - one green one.

Count me an even more terrible situation, if you have one DM22, one of the power supply to 800 Watts, I have two DM11, two power supplies, 800 Watts, in reality they consume a little less, but still at 22GH, my consumption is still higher than you. Mind you they have a productive firmware and they do not deny, namely a decision they do not give them, I also do not understand this support for its users.

Count me an even more terrible situation, if you have one DM22, one of the power supply to 800 Watts, I have two DM11, two power supplies, 800 Watts, in reality they consume a little less, but still at 22GH, my consumption is still higher than you. Mind you they have a productive firmware and they do not deny, namely a decision they do not give them, I also do not understand this support for its users.

We have 5 dm11.

hello again everyone

ok, actually ibelink 11 g already non profitable. that's not good, but still lets accept this as already "done". Hope Obelisk will offer some solutions...
So maybe is there any way just to somehow increase of earnings by changing of payment system PPLNS or PPS to any other...Maybe some Pools can offer something special for obelisk 11g
Is there better payment system for each machine or actually it's +- same? maybe some machines send more shares or less i don't know...

Also is there any special pools for Ibelink 11g or actually how to make earning at list

hello again everyone

ok, actually ibelink 11 g already non profitable. that's not good, but still lets accept this as already "done". Hope Obelisk will offer some solutions...
So maybe is there any way just to somehow increase of earnings by changing of payment system PPLNS or PPS to any other...Maybe some Pools can offer something special for obelisk 11g
Is there better payment system for each machine or actually it's +- same? maybe some machines send more shares or less i don't know...

Also is there any special pools for Ibelink 11g or actually how to make earning at list

Read the chat there is nothing special for units IbeLink, and to meet their users, they do not want.

hello again everyone

Hi,

There is really no special pools for the DM11G, you will have to check around the different pools and see how much earnings others are getting. In this high network hash rate and high network difficulty conditions, it is hard to be as profitable as a few months ago. You are welcome to join the Dash Nation Discord #mining channel for advice or other things. https://discordapp.com/invite/9z8zX5j

iBeLink the way you plundered miners was a clever one, selling same chip as Dm11 and Dm22 with a little trick.
I and all miners wish that nature return you the favor and you go bankrupt.

iBeLink the way you plundered miners was a clever one, selling same chip as Dm11 and Dm22 with a little trick.
I and all miners wish that nature return you the favor and you go bankrupt.

Look man, I can not and do not have the right to prevent you. As for me, I've lit a candle for sdaie Tungfu. I beg you brother, just don't touch iBeLink, it technical support engineer, he is definitely not to blame. I think all of our angry undertakings should be sent to the user, my opinion is they blame the fading death of the company.

Hi iBeLink, look at these tears, this two DM11, one day, just imagine how I'm happy in just 100 days, when they will produce two dash, and this despite the current difficulties, and I'm even afraid to imagine what will happen in December when comes the shock of the party from Bitmain, Insilicon and delivery of Baikal. Don't even know whether the payback period of your equipment. I'm very disappointed.

Attachments

• 00022.png
    00022.png
    899 bytes · Views: 181
Hi iBeLink, look at these tears, this two DM11, one day, just imagine how I'm happy in just 100 days, when they will produce two dash, and this despite the current difficulties, and I'm even afraid to imagine what will happen in December when comes the shock of the party from Bitmain, Insilicon and delivery of Baikal. Don't even know whether the payback period of your equipment. I'm very disappointed.
Hi,

Everyone is making low Dash right now. Doesn't matter if you are using our machines, Bitmain's or Innosilicon's machines. This is just how the mining situation is for x11 right now. It is expected that profits will be even lower once more people get their miners later.

IBelink what the problem is to raise the frequency of the chips? I'm even willing to buy 64 of the radiator, and if you want even more. Fasten in all the right places. Your cooling system will be enough to inflate the sails of the boat. Tell me what you need to increase the performance of the unit? If we do not increase the performance of the units, then to get the dash, it will not be possible at all.

Attachments

• data-products-radiators-a5723a-700x700.jpg
    data-products-radiators-a5723a-700x700.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 101
maxfunky, if you do not be a silent one, well, you already tell me your opinion, if you're a good worker then tell me what you're so satisfied, you know more than others, so share what you know and can do, if you are one, so just shut up then, and to forecast what life will improve, I understand that you are simply a bystander, then go on with my life...

iBeLink, pay attention I am not alone this time. Two, look at the production, it's really awful, 2хDM11, you might be focused on the next model, but at least give a chance to buyers of the previous model, well somehow compensate for the cost of the equipment. Well, give recommendations and productive firmware. This is really the end of mining, DM11, for$ 5,000. Why this injustice to their clients??????????????????????????

Attachments

• troblleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.jpg
    troblleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 101
iBeLink, pay attention I am not alone this time. Two, look at the production, it's really awful, 2хDM11, you might be focused on the next model, but at least give a chance to buyers of the previous model, well somehow compensate for the cost of the equipment. Well, give recommendations and productive firmware. This is really the end of mining, DM11, for$ 5,000. Why this injustice to their clients??????????????????????????
Hi,

There is really nothing we can do about the current condition of mining on the x11. It is unfortunate but you are not the only ones making low profit on x11 mining. If you are going to continue to complain about conditions, please start your own thread.

Back