• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

iBeLink™ DM11G ASIC Dash Miner Support Thread

Sorry for the delay. Screenshot attached. I'm about to throw this thing out of the window. It's in a basement, It's fall and getting cooler. There is no good reason why the hashrates fluctuates so much. It just seems like bad manufacturing process.

[UPDATE] What kind of troubleshooting users are allowed to do that won't void warranty? Do we need permission here or at the iBelink website? I have gone through most of the postings here that may be related to the problem, but haven't really seen anything that could provide clues of what needs to be done, short of submitting a ticket for a warranty repair.

Thanks.
Hi,

The hash rate you are referring to is actually the MH/s 5s for the individual Blade. It is the average hash rate of the last 5 sec for that 1 Blade, which can fluctuate very much. What you need to look at is the MH/s avg at the top. Looks like you are getting ~10gh/s.

What kind of troubleshooting were you thinking of doing? As long as you don't add/remove parts to the hardware, make changes to the firmware it should be ok. If you want to check, you can always ask here or in a ticket and we will assist you.

Attachments

• stat.jpg
    stat.jpg
    362.6 KB · Views: 146
Hi,

The hash rate you are referring to is actually the MH/s 5s for the individual Blade. It is the average hash rate of the last 5 sec for that 1 Blade, which can fluctuate very much. What you need to look at is the MH/s avg at the top. Looks like you are getting ~10gh/s.

What kind of troubleshooting were you thinking of doing? As long as you don't add/remove parts to the hardware, make changes to the firmware it should be ok. If you want to check, you can always ask here or in a ticket and we will assist you.

Thanks. I have also been working with Jerry at iBelink. I will post the results from the tool provided in the OP in this thread sometime today once I run the single blade tests.

Much appreciate the follow up.

Hi,

Here is the latest. Jerry still needs to look at them, but he said the 11G seems to be working as it should. Below is the cumulative blade test to clearly show I was not testing the same board over and over again.

The result from the single blade test is the same.

I think for testing purposes, the firmware should clearly number the boards, rather than displaying DM0 on the single blade test.

Let me know if there is anythng else I should do. I used the Testing in the original post.

Attachments

• iBeilink 01 - Single Blade Test 2017-11-05.jpg
    iBeilink 01 - Single Blade Test 2017-11-05.jpg
    487.9 KB · Views: 156
  • iBeilink 02 - Two Blade Test 2017-11-05.jpg
    iBeilink 02 - Two Blade Test 2017-11-05.jpg
    497.4 KB · Views: 162
  • iBeilink 03 - Three Blade Test 2017-11-05.jpg
    iBeilink 03 - Three Blade Test 2017-11-05.jpg
    480.1 KB · Views: 131
  • iBeilink 04 - Four Blade Test 2017-11-05.jpg
    iBeilink 04 - Four Blade Test 2017-11-05.jpg
    477.5 KB · Views: 138
Hi,

Here is the latest. Jerry still needs to look at them, but he said the 11G seems to be working as it should. Below is the cumulative blade test to clearly show I was not testing the same board over and over again.

The result from the single blade test is the same.

I think for testing purposes, the firmware should clearly number the boards, rather than displaying DM0 on the single blade test.

Let me know if there is anythng else I should do. I used the Testing in the original post.
Hi,

Everything looks good, your machine doesn't show any problems. Unfortunately, the test software labels the first Blade it detects as DM0, so individual tests it is always DM0. A trick to see what Blade you are testing is to look at the temperature reading. If there's a reading for 1-8, you are testing Blade 1, 2-7 is Blade 2, etc. Just like the sticker on the panel board.
f525c773dcb961a5208e54b43f1250bf.jpg

Hello Everyone

i tun ibelink for 1 mounts and i didn't get any problems
but now i move it to other place so this place require to change IP address.
i follow instructions, but after changing IP i had this message ( please check attachment)
all options (roll back, reboot and etc) doesn't help, also when i turn off and than start it again still have mistakes
So how to do?
How to change IP correctly, please advice me ASAP

Also i am interesting q-ty of discards is different for pools or no? and whats the normal q-ty of discards?

Attachments

• 112.jpg
    112.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 133
Here are more details about situation
Also i need to admit that after changing IP DNS and etc he start to reboot every few minutes.

we change ip address from default 192.168.1.120 to 192.168.0.120

and when we go after reboot to ip 192.168.0.120 we found mistakes as i sent you in attachment.

code of mistake is “Connection to failed: ‘Connection refused”

after this we try reboot, restore, rollback, nothing help ip still 192.168.0.120

than we go to plug out from device, wait little bit and than turn it on.

after this ip address become 192.168.0.109 and when you go this ip you can see mistake again

Please check attachment

Please reply me ASAP,

Attachments

• 121.jpg
    121.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 130
Here are more details about situation
Also i need to admit that after changing IP DNS and etc he start to reboot every few minutes.

we change ip address from default 192.168.1.120 to 192.168.0.120

and when we go after reboot to ip 192.168.0.120 we found mistakes as i sent you in attachment.

code of mistake is “Connection to failed: ‘Connection refused”

after this we try reboot, restore, rollback, nothing help ip still 192.168.0.120

than we go to plug out from device, wait little bit and than turn it on.

after this ip address become 192.168.0.109 and when you go this ip you can see mistake again

Please check attachment

Please reply me ASAP,
Hi,

It is possible that the sd card image has gone bad. Please try to re-image the card and try again. Discards depend on many factors, could be from network related issues or from pool settings. There is really no "normal" quantity of discards.

Hi,

It is possible that the sd card image has gone bad. Please try to re-image the card and try again. Discards depend on many factors, could be from network related issues or from pool settings. There is really no "normal" quantity of discards.
Can you be more specify, what do you mean under " sd card image gone bad. Please try to re-image the card."
what actions should i do?

best regards

Can you be more specify, what do you mean under " sd card image gone bad. Please try to re-image the card."
what actions should i do?

best regards
Hi,

Something might have messed up the files on the micro sd card. To fix this, you will need to burn the firmware back onto the micro sd card. Here is the link to the latest DM11G firmware. Here are also instructions and a burning software to put the image onto the micro sd card.

So in normal way for Ibelink should be a problem to work in 198.168.1.120 and also 192.168.0.120. so group 0 is not a problem for Ibelink?
Hi,

The IP address of the miner is determined by the router. Whatever IP address the miner gets on your network, it should work.

IbeLin and tungfa, I know who I am and who you are, I'm not spam, I would like to ask all, see all community buyers products Ibelink will support me, to date, to develop dash, less 0,0014, I'm not saying you are to blame in this situation, but see all the manufacturers trying to support their customers, in addition to Ibelink, give your users PRODUCTIVE FIRMWARE. Well, it is laughter on a stick $ 2 a day, even a miracle will happen, and output will rise as much as 5 times, one devil return your equipment at the first orbit, and this does not correct the situation. Give people a normal PRODUCTIVE FIRMWARE.

Bitmain, raises the hash rate, Baikal produces new algorithms, Asilicon immediately gives two options in the flow and dispersed 31 and 38, and only Ibelink does nothing. It's just awful, it's not just wrong, it's wrong, I have no doubt that there's a new generation of equipment, but I would be very, very hard to think, to choose ibelink.

Tungfa, well, now your first violin, mouth to shut you can be a master, but only to a short message, kindly type the male forces and the answer to my question is, WHY CARE ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS AND ONLY ONE IBELINK, SENT ALL to hell.

Bitmain, raises the hash rate, Baikal produces new algorithms, Asilicon immediately gives two options in the flow and dispersed 31 and 38, and only Ibelink does nothing. It's just awful, it's not just wrong, it's wrong, I have no doubt that there's a new generation of equipment, but I would be very, very hard to think, to choose ibelink.
Hi,

Sure Bitmain has raised their hash rate on the D3, but if you look on their forums, a lot of people are having to down-clock the D3 to get it stable enough to run. Baikal is able to produce new algorithms because their hardware is FPGA, it is programmable, not an ASIC like our hardware which is locked into 1 specific function. As for Innosilicon, I have not seen any units shipped yet, only the promise of more hash rate the more they delay.
Currently we are focused on the DM22G as that is our newest miner.

Hello Guys

please tell me, you have similar problems with 11g- after rebooting or power off of the device all data is reset to default.
IS that possible to save data and do not update it every time after each rebooting?

best regards

I wish you health, after adding a pool and changing settings, don't forget to use the button to save the configuration, wait a while, give it to him, the management fee is quite slow, and then make the following manipulation. In General, I recommend not to give him the control signals quickly, pressed or introduced a parameter, be sure to wait a while. I have not changed the time zone on one of the units, so I just took it and put a bolt on the whole thing.

Hello Guys

please tell me, you have similar problems with 11g- after rebooting or power off of the device all data is reset to default.
IS that possible to save data and do not update it every time after each rebooting?

best regards
Hi,

After you set your pool information, you will need to hit the "Save Configuration" button at the bottom. Here is the User Guide for the DM11G.

Back