• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

iBeLink™ DM11G ASIC Dash Miner Support Thread

Here are the results of coinmine.pl as well not good
have a look

PLL also 600 and temp under control.

Please resolve this or issue me refund as i paid for 11 Ghs miner and not 8/9 Ghs miner.
KkzlVCp
View attachment 4956
Hi,

It might be network related issues then or some other factors. People have gotten good hash rates from coinmine.pl as mentioned before. Have you tried antpool like i suggested?

Hi,

I have tried out granatgas pool and here are the results after roughly 24hrs or so. I have not set any other parameters in the password field besides c=dash. I thought I would share this result with you guys.

36ba4317731a4da523b057c2165ed2a8.png

@iBeLink_1 Hi! With your support we were able to upgrade the software on miners. Thank you for your support.

But unfortunately it didn't help. The fact that our miner (24 unit) at a 20%. See screenshot.

• I can't understand why "Discards" - 200%?
  • Why the miner is 20%?
  • Be sure to set the local Time Zone?

We on the router turned off brandmauer, I thought it would help, but no help. Please tell me what could be the problem?
Снимок экрана 2017-10-12 в 20.19.48.png

Your miner is way to hot, check the temperature. When the temperature goes to around 41 the miner will throttle down (Decrease PLL) because it needs to stay under 41. You need to move your miner to a cooler place or one with better airflow :)

Your miner is way to hot, check the temperature. When the temperature goes to around 41 the miner will throttle down (Decrease PLL) because it needs to stay under 41. You need to move your miner to a cooler place or one with better airflow :)
Thank you! What is the minimum and maximum temperature for the stable operation of the miner DM11g?

My temperature is 25 to 29, make a firmware with the ability to change PLL miner himself determines the frequency of the PLL

Welcome all, I am having issues joining prohashing with my DM11G as it will connect every once in a while but is not consistant with my other x11 miners on prohashing. Then when i re-boot It is set as top but still showing grey???
Thank you for your direction

Hi,

A good temperature for the miner is a detected temperature of 35C. Once it gets to 38C, it will start lower your PLL.
Thanks for the reply. Please tell me if 25C is good? And I have a question: what is the heat transfer (C) one iBeLink DM11G?

Hi, IbeLink1
Where is your promisse?????????
Is it to hard to public software???
Hi,

As mentioned before, you will need to submit a ticket to ask about the open source code and they will notify you when it is ready. If you have other questions or concerns, add it to your ticket. There is nothing I, as a tech support, can currently do with that issue in this thread.

Welcome all, I am having issues joining prohashing with my DM11G as it will connect every once in a while but is not consistant with my other x11 miners on prohashing. Then when i re-boot It is set as top but still showing grey???
Thank you for your direction
Hi,

Can you provide a screenshot of it showing as grey? I will also check prohashing pool.

Thanks for the reply. Please tell me if 25C is good? And I have a question: what is the heat transfer (C) one iBeLink DM11G?
Hi,

25C is a very good temperature, you should have no issues with PLL being lowered. Unfortunately I do not have any information on the heat transfer.

Hi Ibelink.

A sad spectacle, if dm11 last week brought 20 to 24$, now 13-14$ (0.055-0.057 dash, and now 0.045-0.047 dash) I'm not asking for any compensation, I beg to give people actual firmware for 13G and 15G. It turns out that the most honest player was Bitmain, they saw how quickly sags network, and very quickly right from the factory began to produce D3, with firmware 17G, are silent about the price of D3. If this firmware exist and they leak from the factory Ibelink why you did not give the people who bought your equipment, it is impossible to spoil the relationship with customers, it is my opinion.

This is a 2*DM11, even speeding and working in pairs, DM11 give very poor results.

Attachments

• Small Dash.jpg
    Small Dash.jpg
    262.4 KB · Views: 131
Hi Ibelink.

A sad spectacle, if dm11 last week brought 20 to 24$, now 13-14$ (0.055-0.057 dash, and now 0.045-0.047 dash) I'm not asking for any compensation, I beg to give people actual firmware for 13G and 15G. It turns out that the most honest player was Bitmain, they saw how quickly sags network, and very quickly right from the factory began to produce D3, with firmware 17G, are silent about the price of D3. If this firmware exist and they leak from the factory Ibelink why you did not give the people who bought your equipment, it is impossible to spoil the relationship with customers, it is my opinion.
Hi,

You do know that the DM11G was announced before Bitmain's D3 right? At the time it was the fastest machine. Then Bitmain announced their D3. It is the massive amount of D3 on the network now that is making it difficult to mine. And I am not sure what you mean by firmware for 13G and 15G? iBeLink do not have firmware that allows for those speeds. Our latest is the DM22G.

Hi,

You do know that the DM11G was announced before Bitmain's D3 right? At the time it was the fastest machine. Then Bitmain announced their D3. It is the massive amount of D3 on the network now that is making it difficult to mine. And I am not sure what you mean by firmware for 13G and 15G? iBeLink do not have firmware that allows for those speeds. Our latest is the DM22G.

I watched the nutritive tracts on DM11, but you don't post support DM22, because it's the same machine. Apparently marketing has played a cruel joke. You have the right firmware for DM11, much higher hash rate, why ruin his reputation. You forgot to blame A5 and X10 market not only D3, and DM11, DM22 until you get to the actual owners, they will no longer have weight on stage of mining, and will again blame other manufacturers. Give firmware for DM11, DM22 for. Talk to your guidance, I think it will be a very strong step, and winning the battle over Bitmain, and in the next issue people will come to you, not to other manufacturers.

Back