• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

iBeLink™ DM11G ASIC Dash Miner Support Thread

@iBeLink
if Antminer D3 can provide stable hash rate of 17 Ghs , why does iBeLink does not provide 11 Ghs stable hash rate? why it does not even meet the 24 hour average to be 11 Ghs

So all pool are bad pools they are not able to work with 'heavenly' ibelink

Ok i am now trying another pool to see if it resolves, if not i need a refund and compensation. In password field can i pass two parameters? for example a=scrypt,d=16 ?
I tried but ibelink omit the second parameter...
Hi,

I did not say all pools are bad pools, some just do not work well with our miners. Why do you put difficulty in the password field? Doesn't that usually go in with the url?

Let me try to understand:
1. I buy 11000 stocks
2. The broker gave me 9000 stocks
3. I got 2000 stocks less and now regardless of whether market underperform or overperform is separate thing.
If the broker was to provide me 11000 stock and then market underperform my right could be challenged but now in this scenario the broker provided 2000 less stock for which he is liable to compensate.
The broker committed fraud by not providing the 11000 stocks what it promised for.
I hope it clarifies.
You are talking about different things now, before you said you should get compensated because you invested huge money. That was it and that was the only thing i was responding to. Your quote "iBeLink MUST compensate us all because we invested huge money in their miner"

@iBeLink
if Antminer D3 can provide stable hash rate of 17 Ghs , why does iBeLink does not provide 11 Ghs stable hash rate? why it does not even meet the 24 hour average to be 11 Ghs
Hi,

First, the D3 is running a different mining program than the DM11G. Every company is using their own custom-made version. Not all D3 provide stable hash rate. Just go read their forums, you will find lots of people complaining.

Also, @youni please keep on topic.

Hi,

I did not say all pools are bad pools, some just do not work well with our miners. Why do you put difficulty in the password field? Doesn't that usually go in with the url?

1. Could you tell me any pool which provide stable hash rate with atleast 11 Ghs average on your miners?
2. Yes , but there is a pool who claims can work well with your miner but they require the difficulty parameter to be passed on in password field.
@ yoni: all my claim is connected to each other, obviously the huge money was invested for the advertised hash rate and not for lesser one. I have requested iBeLink support to resolve my issue as recommended by IBeLink_1 here but they do not respond.
one more thing, i respected and loved ibelink alot but they just destroyed their positive image i had and the ticket system guys are so stubborn that they don't bother. I will fight for my right until i get it and i am not one of those who surrender what is rightfully theirs.

1. Could you tell me any pool which provide stable hash rate with atleast 11 Ghs average on your miners?
2. Yes , but there is a pool who claims can work well with your miner but they require the difficulty parameter to be passed on in password field.
@ yoni: all my claim is connected to each other, obviously the huge money was invested for the advertised hash rate and not for lesser one. I have requested iBeLink support to resolve my issue as recommended by IBeLink_1 here but they do not respond.
one more thing, i respected and loved ibelink alot but they just destroyed their positive image i had and the ticket system guys are so stubborn that they don't bother. I will fight for my right until i get it and i am not one of those who surrender what is rightfully theirs.
Hi,

Someone has posted they get steady 10.8gh/s hashrate on antpool. Give that a try. Which pool requires that? I would like to take a look.

I'm getting an average of 11.6 GHS on CoinMine.pl without the need to specify any parameters.

upload_2017-10-10_12-57-26.png

Hi,

It does seem like the current firmware does not allow multiple parameters in the password field. I will have to consult the software team and find out if there's a way.

On granatgas, I am hitting good hashrates w/o setting the diff. I will do more testing to see if it's relatively stable there.

Last edited:
Hi,

I am curious as to what pool you are using that is giving you those hashrates. Have you tried antpool? Seems like that pool gives most people a steady 10.8gh/s hashrate.

I added antpool to my miner; port 443 and 6099 both got disconnected overnight luckily I had other pools configured. The Stats on the Antpool profile showed 2GH

Please can anyone tell me how to Solo mine with this miner. I want to mine new x11 coins that may not have mining pools that are not ASIC friendly. Thanks

I added antpool to my miner; port 443 and 6099 both got disconnected overnight luckily I had other pools configured. The Stats on the Antpool profile showed 2GH
Hi,

I have noticed that sometimes it is hard to get connected to antpool. The miner would report it as dead and unconnectable until i re-add it to the pool list. Once connected I stay connected.
For solo mining, I don't have much experience so I don't have any tips/info to give you. I did find a thread about how to solo mine, it's a bit old and for a different coin but I think it can be worked around for what you need.

Hi,

I have noticed that sometimes it is hard to get connected to antpool. The miner would report it as dead and unconnectable until i re-add it to the pool list. Once connected I stay connected.
For solo mining, I don't have much experience so I don't have any tips/info to give you. I did find a thread about how to solo mine, it's a bit old and for a different coin but I think it can be worked around for what you need.

Thanks so much

Here are the results of coinmine.pl as well not good
have a look

PLL also 600 and temp under control.

Please resolve this or issue me refund as i paid for 11 Ghs miner and not 8/9 Ghs miner.
KkzlVCp
coinmine-lowhash.png

@iBeLink_1 Hello! I can not find the TF card in iBeLink DM11G, tell me, please, where can I find it?
I want to update 20 miners.
Hi,

You can actually update directly from the miner under Config. At the bottom, check the box next to Update and hit the Update button. If you are still looking for the SD card, it is in the controller board on top of the psu. It would be in the top left corner.
aameo2U.jpg

Back