• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

iBeLink™ DM11G ASIC Dash Miner Support Thread

Hi I just bought one of your DM11G miners and realized you don’t have extronance working on the machine. Can you tell me when this will be rectified and why wasn’t I notified before buying this machine? It makes nicehash all but useless. I have some of your OLDER DM384 machines and they do extronance no problem. This is a serious oversight. Is there a fix? If not a fix is there a possibility of a refund? I’d rather keep the machine but if there is no extronance that is a HUGE disadvantage. Thanks and please advise. I've literally only run this miner one day and am already a little wary. Please fix and fast! Hell my old S3+'s from years ago can do extronance. It should be posted on the front page of your site...

Note: This miner at this time does not support extronance.

Such a shame, machine works great otherwise. Should not have shipped without extronance support though. Can I fix it? I've updated a lot of my miners cgminer bins. Also I would say that this "It will still reach top mining effeciency at room temps of 33 degrees or less" is BS. My room temp is less than 33C and it still clocks down a bit. Currently running around 9500 GH/s, it will run top for about 3 mins then start to clock down. Only board 2 is running at 600, the rest are at 500.

Last edited:
Hi I just bought one of your DM11G miners and realized you don’t have extronance working on the machine. Can you tell me when this will be rectified and why wasn’t I notified before buying this machine? It makes nicehash all but useless. I have some of your OLDER DM384 machines and they do extronance no problem. This is a serious oversight. Is there a fix? If not a fix is there a possibility of a refund? I’d rather keep the machine but if there is no extronance that is a HUGE disadvantage. Thanks and please advise. I've literally only run this miner one day and am already a little wary. Please fix and fast! Hell my old S3+'s from years ago can do extronance. It should be posted on the front page of your site...

Such a shame, machine works great otherwise. Should not have shipped without extronance support though. Can I fix it? I've updated a lot of my miners cgminer bins. Also I would say that this "It will still reach top mining effeciency at room temps of 33 degrees or less" is BS. My room temp is less than 33C and it still clocks down a bit. Currently running around 9500 GH/s, it will run top for about 3 mins then start to clock down. Only board 2 is running at 600, the rest are at 500.

Hi,
Sorry to hear you are having issues without the extranonce support. Even without it, our miner works perfectly with many other pools besides NiceHash.
What is the temperature that the miner is reading? If the miner is reading a high temperature it will still lower your PLL. Can you provide a screenshot of your web console page?

Hi,
Sorry to hear you are having issues without the extranonce support. Even without it, our miner works perfectly with many other pools besides NiceHash.
What is the temperature that the miner is reading? If the miner is reading a high temperature it will still lower your PLL. Can you provide a screenshot of your web console page?
Don't sweat it for now. I'll fool around with it at the hosting centre when I get a chance. The hosting centre's ambient is about 26C-28C. I'll move it around to give it better airflow. Temps are 35.7 on top and 41C at bottom. Chipset, board temps? No explaination. It still works though.

Don't sweat it for now. I'll fool around with it at the hosting centre when I get a chance. The hosting centre's ambient is about 26C-28C. I'll move it around to give it better airflow. Temps are 35.7 on top and 41C at bottom. Chipset, board temps? No explaination. It still works though.

Hi,
The 2 temps being shown are the avg temp across all 4 blades at the front and rear of the case. These are board temps as detected by a sensor on the hashing board. The DM11G is more sensitive to temp than our old DM384M.

Hi,

I was wondering, is there a way to configure each blade of the DM11 to mine to a different pool ?

Hi,

I was wondering, is there a way to configure each blade of the DM11 to mine to a different pool ?

Hi Etin,
Unfortunately, all blades on the DM11G will mine at the same pool. It is not possible to assign a different pool to each blade.

Hello iBeLink_1 and fellow iBeLink miners,

I've just finished my first day of mining and I'm pleased with the results so far. This is my first mining rig, so I still have a lot to learn.
My iBeLink DM11G seems to be operating well and providing results close to the specifications.
I've only configured one mining pool, p2pool so far. I suspect there are a number of adjustments that can be made in pool selection and pool connection strings to increase the mining success, but I've not had enough time to study/research the fine points yet.

I have tons of thoughts/questions, including:

It would be really helpful to have a guide with example connection strings for each of the most popular mining pools.
Is it better to mine in a pool with lots of other miners?j
Is it better to find pools were you are the higher or highest hashrate and adjust the Share Difficulty/Pseudo Share Difficulty?
Is it better to be the only miner in a pool?
Does setting the Share Difficulty and Pseudo Share Difficulty values via the connection string work and make a difference?
Can the DM11G be used to mine other X11 currencies or be used in multipool configuration?
What's the fan specification and can the fan be replaced by high quality quiet fans?
What does H/W stand for in the iBeLink dashboard?

Any suggestions for guides on interpreting the dashboard and making adjustments? it would be nice to understand out of limit values for things like Acc, Rej, H/W, Gets, Disc, etc. with suggestions on how to improve the situation.

Also, would love suggestions on wallets appropriate for mining. I'm currently using the DASH core wallet. I'd prefer a multi-currency wallet, ala Jaxx, but Jaxx is not suitable for mining. I'm temped to try mining on NiceHash if the extranonce issue gets fixed, but the payout is in BTC. It would be nice to only have one wallet to deal with rather than a handful, along with exchanges, which I tend to leave empty unless I'm actively using them.

iBeLink_1, thanks for your efforts on the forum. Much appreciated.

Cheers,

Steve

I've just finished my first day of mining and I'm pleased with the results so far. This is my first mining rig, so I still have a lot to learn.
My iBeLink DM11G seems to be operating well and providing results close to the specifications.
I've only configured one mining pool, p2pool so far. I suspect there are a number of adjustments that can be made in pool selection and pool connection strings to increase the mining success, but I've not had enough time to study/research the fine points yet.

It would be really helpful to have a guide with example connection strings for each of the most popular mining pools.
Is it better to find pools were you are the higher or highest hashrate and adjust the Share Difficulty/Pseudo Share Difficulty?
Does setting the Share Difficulty and Pseudo Share Difficulty values via the connection string work and make a difference?
Can the DM11G be used to mine other X11 currencies or be used in multipool configuration?
What's the fan specification and can the fan be replaced by high quality quiet fans?

Any suggestions for guides on interpreting the dashboard and making adjustments? it would be nice to understand out of limit values for things like Acc, Rej, H/W, Gets, Disc, etc. with suggestions on how to improve the situation.

Also, would love suggestions on wallets appropriate for mining. I'm currently using the DASH core wallet. I'd prefer a multi-currency wallet, ala Jaxx, but Jaxx is not suitable for mining. I'm temped to try mining on NiceHash if the extranonce issue gets fixed, but the payout is in BTC. It would be nice to only have one wallet to deal with rather than a handful, along with exchanges, which I tend to leave empty unless I'm actively using them.

Cheers,

Steve

Hi Steve,
I'm will be able to answer some of those questions that you have.

The DM11G is able to mine all X11 currencies, however it can only do 1 pool at a time.
Our fans are 5400rpm non-variable speed. While replacing the fans will void your warranty and/or damage the miner, it is possible they can be replaced as long as they are able to provide the necessary airflow/cooling inside the miner.
The H/W on the web console page is for hardware monitoring. As long as they do not exceed 75%, the blades are working normally.
You should be able to mine on NiceHash even if the miner currently doesn't support extranonce. I have tested it myself and it does mine on their pools.

You can find more information about the web console page from the User Guide found on our website.

Thanks iBeLink_1!

I've read through the User Guide quickly a few times. Will dive in a little deeper.
Perhaps there's also more detailed info on cgminer and/or MineNinja that you might point us too as well.

Another question: I haven't found good info on setting the time zone correctly. I'm in PDT which is -7. Not sure if MineNinja will handle automatic daylight savings time. I think I tried setting it using "-7" but that didn't seem to work. I suspect it really only impacts log files / reporting, but it would be nice to get things setup correctly.

Do you happen to know the CFM spec or model on the 5400rpm fan? I may wait to change them until after the warranty period, but I believe I can find suitable fans that are substantially quieter.

Thanks iBeLink_1!

I've read through the User Guide quickly a few times. Will dive in a little deeper.
Perhaps there's also more detailed info on cgminer and/or MineNinja that you might point us too as well.

Another question: I haven't found good info on setting the time zone correctly. I'm in PDT which is -7. Not sure if MineNinja will handle automatic daylight savings time. I think I tried setting it using "-7" but that didn't seem to work. I suspect it really only impacts log files / reporting, but it would be nice to get things setup correctly.

Do you happen to know the CFM spec or model on the 5400rpm fan? I may wait to change them until after the warranty period, but I believe I can find suitable fans that are substantially quieter.

Hi Steve,
Our version of cgminer and mineninja is customized. There is not any detailed information I can point you to at this time.
To set the time zone, you enter "-7" in the box. Then you need to hit the "Set Warning Param" button, and then the "Save Configuration" button. I do not think it handles automatic daylight savings time and will need to be adjusted manually.
I currently do not have any other info on the fans, but I will see if I can find out something.

Hello Ibelink_1!

I think that my Ibelink work not good. Something wrong with DM3. What you reccomended?

Attachments

• Clip2net_170816210213.png
    Clip2net_170816210213.png
    144.1 KB · Views: 158
Hello Ibelink_1!

I think that my Ibelink work not good. Something wrong with DM3. What you reccomended?

Hi pmaxx,
Sorry to hear you are having issues with a blade. Have you tried rebooting the miner? If you keep getting high H/W after rebooting, you will need to do the Single Blade Test. Use the guide on our website to check what is wrong with the blade. If the one of the hashing board is bad, you will need to submit a ticket to get the RMA process going.

I rebooting the miner many times. I can not check Ibelink right now. I have a next question. If I will make Single Blade Test, and one of board is bad, could I remove it and send to the seller that you change it? I don't understand, will the iBelink work without one or some hashing board?

I rebooting the miner many times. I can not check Ibelink right now. I have a next question. If I will make Single Blade Test, and one of board is bad, could I remove it and send to the seller that you change it? I don't understand, will the iBelink work without one or some hashing board?

Hi pmaxx,
If one of the boards is bad, you can remove it and get it replaced. The blade will still run even if it is missing boards. Just group them so they are all next to each other.

Could I write on Russian? As I understand, I will check the blade(DM03), found the bad PCB(s), replace all other on blade from 1 to 6 one by one for example, and that send the bad PCBs to reseller. Am I right? I try to understand, can the first PCB on the blade obstructing the work to others PCBs of the blade?

Please can you tell me what extra naunce is? I see the term but do not understand it.
Hi Steve,
I'm will be able to answer some of those questions that you have.

The DM11G is able to mine all X11 currencies, however it can only do 1 pool at a time.
Our fans are 5400rpm non-variable speed. While replacing the fans will void your warranty and/or damage the miner, it is possible they can be replaced as long as they are able to provide the necessary airflow/cooling inside the miner.
The H/W on the web console page is for hardware monitoring. As long as they do not exceed 75%, the blades are working normally.
You should be able to mine on NiceHash even if the miner currently doesn't support extranonce. I have tested it myself and it does mine on their pools.

You can find more information about the web console page from the User Guide found on our website.

Hi Steve, I have been mining on Nicehash for several days now it seem to work better (less % rejects and efficiency in the high 95% upwards) so I can confirm it works for me.

Cheers,

Steve

Hi Steve,
I use DASH Core and Exodus wallet for mining

Could I write on Russian? As I understand, I will check the blade(DM03), found the bad PCB(s), replace all other on blade from 1 to 6 one by one for example, and that send the bad PCBs to reseller. Am I right? I try to understand, can the first PCB on the blade obstructing the work to others PCBs of the blade?

Hi pmaxx,
Yes, you will check the blade (DM03) and find bad PCB. Then replace all the other PCB together starting from 1. For example:
normal
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
PCB 4 is bad so order is now
1 2 3 5 6 7 8 empty

Also, the first bad PCB will obstruct work to the other PCB behind it on the blade. I hope that makes it clear.

@Etin, Thanks for the input on nicehash and the exodus wallet. Will take a look at both.
I had bumped into a discussion by an iBeLink owner and a NiceHash support person suggesting that the iBeLink would not work without extranonce support. I have not tried it myself so I appreciate hearing about your success. Have you been pleased with the profitability on NiceHash so far?

Hi All,

What's the proper way to shutdown the iBeLink DM11G ?
I see reboot and restart options in the control panel, but no shutdown.
It always feels bad to just turn off the power switch...

Back