• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

iBeLink™ DM11G ASIC Dash Miner Support Thread

6 to 8 are working ok, How do i request an RMA if the my order was from one of your resellers?

EDIT:
and do I only send that number 5 or do i have to send the entire blade(1-8)

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    31.2 KB · Views: 183
Hi,
Those functions are actually disabled and the email function is now obsolete. You will not be able to fill in boxes.

Oh okay thanks for the Info. Is there any possibility to test my email settings and see if I actually get email?

6 to 8 are working ok, How do i request an RMA if the my order was from one of your resellers?

EDIT:
and do I only send that number 5 or do i have to send the entire blade(1-8)

Hi,
If you ordered from a reseller, you can request an RMA through the ticket system on our website ibelink.co
You will only need to send in the defective hashing board and continue to mine with the other good ones.

Oh okay thanks for the Info. Is there any possibility to test my email settings and see if I actually get email?

Hi,
At the moment I do not believe you will be able to test the email settings. The triggers to activate the sending of the emails are actually deactivated and/or auto-controlled by the miner now and will not reach the level required for email sending. Those features will be removed in a future update.

Thanks very much.

I now have the problem that my hash rate seems way too high. I must have something configured wrongly?

View attachment 4608

Hi,
Can you explain what you mean by "hash rate seems way too high."? It seems like your miner is running a little hot but everything seems fine. To get a better hashrate reading, you'll need to look at the MH/s 5s and MH/s avg for the entire machine as shown in the red boxes below.
tcX4bR5.jpg

Hi thanks,

Oh right, I thought that each DM should be doing ~2,000mH/s, not around the ~9,000 I was reading.

How much does a high temperature affect hash rate? My miner is currently operating from 38 - 43.5 degrees.

Also how much variance in hash rate should I expect if the miners are working efficiently?

Hello,

I have 4 that are not hashing at the correct rate:

8,085,931 Khash/s @ Diff ; 4,489,321.48

6,731,872 Khash/s @ Diff ; 3,529,904.36

5,941,004 Khash/s @ Diff ; 2,336,405.16

5,904,862 Khash/s @ Diff ; 4,287,123.31

=

Hashrate/24h AVG: 30367.14/36546.65 MH/s

They have been running for 24hours and the rate seems to have decreased.

Would my internet connection speed effect the hash rate? or could temp be effecting it?

Thank You.

IMG_20170813_230719.jpg
IMG_20170813_230645.jpg
IMG_20170813_230607.jpg
IMG_20170813_230541.jpg
Hello,

I have 4 that are not hashing at the correct rate:

8,085,931 Khash/s @ Diff ; 4,489,321.48

6,731,872 Khash/s @ Diff ; 3,529,904.36

5,941,004 Khash/s @ Diff ; 2,336,405.16

5,904,862 Khash/s @ Diff ; 4,287,123.31

=

Hashrate/24h AVG: 30367.14/36546.65 MH/s

They have been running for 24hours and the rate seems to have decreased.

Would my internet connection speed effect the hash rate? or could temp be effecting it?

Thank You.

Hi thanks,

Oh right, I thought that each DM should be doing ~2,000mH/s, not around the ~9,000 I was reading.

How much does a high temperature affect hash rate? My miner is currently operating from 38 - 43.5 degrees.

Also how much variance in hash rate should I expect if the miners are working efficiently?

Hi,
The hashing rate is affected by the PLL. As your temperature goes up, the miner will lower the PLL setting to prevent chip damage from overheating. As the temperature lowers, the PLL wil be set back to normal. The max PLL setting is 600 which can be achieved with the recommended facility room temperature of 33C. When the miners are working efficiently, the hashrate should 10.8GH/s plus or minus 5%.

Y
Hi,
Looking at the screenshots, it seems the miners are being affected by the temperature which is one of the reasons it is lowering your PLL setting. If you can lower the temperature to the recommended facility room temperature of 33C, the miner should adjust your PLL back to max for a good mining efficiency.

Thanks for the quick response.

Screen Shot 2017-08-13 at 8.47.14 PM.png

Please could you explain what I should be watching out for. I noticed the chip Maps just keep going down to 0,

I'm getting some really crazy hash rates and every 20-30 minutes or so, them miners reset. They were running fine for a while, but I switched the to the solo nice hash pool and now my hashing is misreported and my rejects are >30%. Is there something I need to adjust in the config?

Screen Shot 2017-08-14 at 12.21.12 AM.png

solo.nicehash.com uses vardiff. Should I specify my own diff?

View attachment 4621

Please could you explain what I should be watching out for. I noticed the chip Maps just keep going down to 0,

Hi Etin,

The main things you should check for are the Temperatures, MH/s 5s and MH/s avg of the whole miner, PLL, Chips Map, and H/W. As temperature goes up, the miner will start to lower PLL which affects hashrate. Chips Map should never change from the 16, this tells you how many chips are detected on the blade. Active Map will change as it shows the chips that are doing work at that moment, not very important unless you notice it stays at 0 for a long time. A high H/W (more than 75%) indicates an issue. First try restarting the miner, then try a different pool, and finally if still getting high H/W do a Single Blade Test.

I'm getting some really crazy hash rates and every 20-30 minutes or so, them miners reset. They were running fine for a while, but I switched the to the solo nice hash pool and now my hashing is misreported and my rejects are >30%. Is there something I need to adjust in the config?

View attachment 4622

solo.nicehash.com uses vardiff. Should I specify my own diff?

Hi Garnett,
The restarts are most likely being triggered by the high reject rate. The miner interprets it as an issue and restarts in an attempt to correct the issue. It may be something with the way nicehash sets up their pool. You may need to ask them for assistance and see what they recommend. Here is their thread on bitcointalk. If you need further assistance from us please let me know.

Hi Etin,

The main things you should check for are the Temperatures, MH/s 5s and MH/s avg of the whole miner, PLL, Chips Map, and H/W. As temperature goes up, the miner will start to lower PLL which affects hashrate. Chips Map should never change from the 16, this tells you how many chips are detected on the blade. Active Map will change as it shows the chips that are doing work at that moment, not very important unless you notice it stays at 0 for a long time. A high H/W (more than 75%) indicates an issue. First try restarting the miner, then try a different pool, and finally if still getting high H/W do a Single Blade Test.

Thank you. I restarted last night let it it for a few minutes then put it on. everything is working fine.

Hi,

That sounds weird. Can you provide a screenshot of the web console page? I would like to check out the temperature reading and the PLL readings. Also the firmware version it is running. You can find that under "Config" and all the way at the bottom. The newest version should be IB3.5.21.

For the RMA process, you will need to ship us the defective board and we will then ship a new one to you.

Howdy!

I wanted to follow up and let you know what I have found. From my observations the machines start to misbehave over 35c. I had a GPU rig under one of the machines and this was causing the temp to goto 35.5c-37c and then the miner would misbehave. Also the pool I was using was the other problem. Once I changed to a "larger" pool all the odd readings went away. To be honest I am surprised on the sensitivity of the temperatures, but at least I got mine stable.

Howdy!

I wanted to follow up and let you know what I have found. From my observations the machines start to misbehave over 35c. I had a GPU rig under one of the machines and this was causing the temp to goto 35.5c-37c and then the miner would misbehave. Also the pool I was using was the other problem. Once I changed to a "larger" pool all the odd readings went away. To be honest I am surprised on the sensitivity of the temperatures, but at least I got mine stable.

Hi Brian,
Glad to hear your machine is working stable now. Yes, the DM11G is a bit more sensitive to the temperature since our last generation which is why we have auto-controlled the PLL setting. It looks like you were hitting the temperature triggers which caused your machine to "misbehave" but really it was just trying to prevent the chips from being damaged.

I have the DM11G setup but every so often, multiple times a day sometimes, the pool configuration resets to default from what I set it to. I have gone through and stopped the default pools, added the pool i want, deleted the default pools, saved configuration and have let it sit and mine from there and have even rebooted the miner after configuring the pool, both have either worked for a bit or after the reboot the pool information gets reset to default. Why is this happening and how can I get the miner to retain my pool configuration?

I have the DM11G setup but every so often, multiple times a day sometimes, the pool configuration resets to default from what I set it to. I have gone through and stopped the default pools, added the pool i want, deleted the default pools, saved configuration and have let it sit and mine from there and have even rebooted the miner after configuring the pool, both have either worked for a bit or after the reboot the pool information gets reset to default. Why is this happening and how can I get the miner to retain my pool configuration?

Hi Phil,
If the pool information is getting reset to default after rebooting, it does not seem like the configuration is being saved. After you finish setting up your pools, hit the "Save Configuration" button near the bottom. You should get a confirmation that it has saved as seen in the picture.

dzas4ae.jpg

If you are still having issues where it resets, the sd card image may be corrupted. You can re-image the sd card image with this file.

Back