• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

iBeLink™ DM11G ASIC Dash Miner Support Thread

Howdy!

I received my machines, and am noticing that the % of discards is a bit higher then I would think they should be. Does anyone have any examples of what the accepts/rejects/discards should look like over an extended period of time?

Also All the boards show 16 chips, however the PLL keep dropping to under 200. On my other machine it seems to stay between 550-600.

I am still figuring this machine out, but any tips or suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!

Hey Brian,
I was wondering the same thing with the discards, did you figure it out yet? I've only been running the machine for ~9 hrs and the rejects are quite low 0.06%, but the discards are really high at 384%. Other than that it seems to be running well, my PLL has been holding steady at 600 on all the blades.

Hi,

To answer your questions about accepts/rejects/discards, that is mostly determined by the pool you are mining from. Some pools are not very compatible with ASIC mining machines so they may give you high rejects and/or discards. You can try a different pool and see if you get better stats.

As for PLL, it is set automatically according to the temperature readings on the blades. This is to prevent the chips from being damaged from overheating. It is recommended to have the facility room temperature at about 33C to get a good mining efficiency. As the temperature readings get near 38C, the PLL will be set accordingly.

Please can you answer my ticket! (#3440) I need my miner sent out :(

My order page shows this:

Monday 7th of August 2017, 10:49pm

Dear Customer, your shipping address has a problem and is not deliverable. Please check and contact iBeLink immediately. iBeLink Team

I have contacted you multiple times via tickets and you are not replying!

Last edited:
I have a similar problem; the fans power up but no LED lights on the front panel. I have a red light on the controller and solid blue lights on the blades, and no ethernet connection.

Andres

Hi Peter,

With the miner powered on, can you remove the cover and check the lights inside. Are there any flashing blue lights on the blades or any red/orange led light on the controller? If there are, it seems like the sd card image might be damaged. You can try to re-image the card with the
If there are no lights, turn the power off and check the power and data cables are securely connected.

I have a similar problem; the fans power up but no LED lights on the front panel. I have a red light on the controller and solid blue lights on the blades, and no ethernet connection.

Andres

The miner booted up and connected after 30 minutes, but blade DM2 LED blinks red and blue and only show 0 to 5 active chips

Hi,

To answer your questions about accepts/rejects/discards, that is mostly determined by the pool you are mining from. Some pools are not very compatible with ASIC mining machines so they may give you high rejects and/or discards. You can try a different pool and see if you get better stats.

As for PLL, it is set automatically according to the temperature readings on the blades. This is to prevent the chips from being damaged from overheating. It is recommended to have the facility room temperature at about 33C to get a good mining efficiency. As the temperature readings get near 38C, the PLL will be set accordingly.

The server room is running at 77F which is around 25C, so I think we are good temperature wise. The other DM11G seems to be running fine. I'll begin to test the boards later today. What is the RMA process incase I have a bad machine? (which I really hope I don't.)

Appreciate it :)

The miner booted up and connected after 30 minutes, but blade DM2 LED blinks red and blue and only show 0 to 5 active chips

Hi,
Can you provide a screenshot of the web console page? I would like to see the information that is being displayed to better assist you.

The server room is running at 77F which is around 25C, so I think we are good temperature wise. The other DM11G seems to be running fine. I'll begin to test the boards later today. What is the RMA process incase I have a bad machine? (which I really hope I don't.)

Appreciate it :)

Hi,

That sounds weird. Can you provide a screenshot of the web console page? I would like to check out the temperature reading and the PLL readings. Also the firmware version it is running. You can find that under "Config" and all the way at the bottom. The newest version should be IB3.5.21.

For the RMA process, you will need to ship us the defective board and we will then ship a new one to you.

Hi,
Can you provide a screenshot of the web console page? I would like to see the information that is being displayed to better assist you.

I ran the single blade test and it the problem is with DM2 Col5

upload_2017-8-10_14-42-28.png

Hi ateene,

Are you also getting a high H/W on DM2? If not there doesn't seem to be a major issue with your miner. Even though it looks like it failed, it may be a false reading. A complete failure would have col5 to col8 all be in red. To do a true single blade test, please follow the guide here. You should only be testing with 1 blade, not all 4 at the same time.

Last edited:
I'm getting a high 70% H/W on DM2

Hi ateene,

Are you also getting a high H/W on DM2? If not there doesn't seem to be a major issue with your miner. Even though it looks like it failed, it may be a false reading. A complete failure would have col5 to col8 all be in red. To do a true single blade test, please follow the guide here. You should only be testing with 1 blade, not all 4 at the same time.

I'm getting a high 70% H/W on DM2, but also getting a good hash rate

upload_2017-8-10_23-3-44.png

After more than 3 weeks of waiting they answered my ticket. And do not accept change of address. Well i have not complain and I nothing to argue with them. But my order still does not ship yet. Meanwhile a lot of my friends have received it. Maybe because I posted the information here ?. Maybe I have to wait another 3 weeks for them to answer again.

Last edited:
Hey iBeLink team - I received my miners yesterday and one of them has a dead network card. No link lights, no connection. The other one works fine.

I've tried multiple switches and multiple cables including the known good cable and switch from the working unit, but the network port will not work.

Otherwise the server looks like it is posting properly. I need to fix the network port and obviously I can't wait a month trying to get the server running via support tickets (I did submit one last night though). Can you advise on the fastest method to fix? I'm quite handy with hardware but I want to get an official response on how to fix before I work on it myself.

Thanks

Hey iBeLink team - I received my miners yesterday and one of them has a dead network card. No link lights, no connection. The other one works fine.

I've tried multiple switches and multiple cables including the known good cable and switch from the working unit, but the network port will not work.

Otherwise the server looks like it is posting properly. I need to fix the network port and obviously I can't wait a month trying to get the server running via support tickets (I did submit one last night though). Can you advise on the fastest method to fix? I'm quite handy with hardware but I want to get an official response on how to fix before I work on it myself.

Thanks
I had the same issue with the miner I received, fans running, no lights or network connection. I left it running for about 30 mins and finally booted up and connected to network.

I had the same issue with the miner I received, fans running, no lights or network connection. I left it running for about 30 mins and finally booted up and connected to network.
Interesting-thanks for the response. I have blue/amber lights from the boards posting but no link lights on network or dhcp requests. I only ran it for about 20 minutes though so I'll kick it back on to see if it can sort itself out.

Just FYI - Ibelink screwed up my shipping address and put the zip code in the apartment number field. Working with UPS right now to get the address corrected

Interesting-thanks for the response. I have blue/amber lights from the boards posting but no link lights on network or dhcp requests. I only ran it for about 20 minutes though so I'll kick it back on to see if it can sort itself out.

Hi, you probably might get the same steps from your support ticket but if you can check the network cable connections inside the miner to see if they may have gotten loose. There also may be an issue with the sd card image so you can try to re-image it and try again.

Back