• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

iBeLink™ DM11G ASIC Dash Miner Support Thread

iBeLink_1

This thread is created for iBeLink™ DM11G technical support. We will have technical persons monitoring this thread for various technical issues. Please study the User Guide and FAQ carefully on our website before using this ASIC miner.

Resellers, sales, complaints, and discussions of our miner should start your own threads, this is for technical issues and support.

User Guide:
Single Blade Test Guide:
Image of TF Card:
Image of TestTool TF Card:
Fix for Wrong 0°C or Below Temperature Readings:

Last edited:
Hello all, to answer some of your questions shipments should be on track afaik. Currently there are no info on upgrade kits, when they become available it will be announced. We are a bit swamped with the ticket system so please bear with us, they are being looked at.

Hello all, to answer some of your questions shipments should be on track afaik. Currently there are no info on upgrade kits, when they become available it will be announced. We are a bit swamped with the ticket system so please bear with us, they are being looked at.
Asic companies have big revenue. And they always delay. It is very normal and I don't complaints. However, tickets are still open and waiting more than 3 weeks without any response.
I ordered and paid it on 14/07/2017. I need to update the shipping address before it is sent. please check # 3074

Hi iBelink support. Just received my miner today. I am trying to connect to the login page for miner configuration. And I am unable to get it. What is the factory default IP? Many thanks.

Asic companies have big revenue. And they always delay. It is very normal and I don't complaints. However, tickets are still open and waiting more than 3 weeks without any response.
I ordered and paid it on 14/07/2017. I need to update the shipping address before it is sent. please check # 3074

Have you solved your problem?

Have you solved your problem?
They just ignore and do not answer anything. My shipping address is wrong and I need to update it before it ship. However, I am not worried. It's just an asic garbage . I've got more experience, it's worth it

Hi iBelink support. Just received my miner today. I am trying to connect to the login page for miner configuration. And I am unable to get it. What is the factory default IP? Many thanks.

Hey guys. Thanks for your quick response. It is now resolved. I was able to find the IP using a IP scanner. It would appear as default hostname IBELINK for others who are in similar boat as me. However, to be fair iBelink support did respond very quickly. Thanks :)

Hey guys. Thanks for your quick response. It is now resolved. I was able to find the IP using a IP scanner. It would appear as default hostname IBELINK for others who are in similar boat as me. However, to be fair iBelink support did respond very quickly. Thanks :)

Glad to see your issue has been resolved. There is no default IP so you will need to check the router's DHCP table or try to ping the default hostname "IBELINK". Or use an IP scanner like dashminerx11 did.

Hi,
I received my miner yesterday and I cannot get to the login page and none of the lights on the miner are on. Not red or blue but the fans are spinning. It is showing an ip address on my Lanscan but there is no page available when I enter it into chrome. The other miner I have setup with no issue. Please let me know if something is possibly disconnected or theres another issue.

Thank you.

Hi,
I received my miner yesterday and I cannot get to the login page and none of the lights on the miner are on. Not red or blue but the fans are spinning. It is showing an ip address on my Lanscan but there is no page available when I enter it into chrome. The other miner I have setup with no issue. Please let me know if something is possibly disconnected or theres another issue.

Thank you.

Hi Peter,

With the miner powered on, can you remove the cover and check the lights inside. Are there any flashing blue lights on the blades or any red/orange led light on the controller? If there are, it seems like the sd card image might be damaged. You can try to re-image the card with the image file.
If there are no lights, turn the power off and check the power and data cables are securely connected.

My miner is in my City. Cleared customs today and I should get it home tomorrow at the latest.

Received and setup my DM11G last night. Anyone know of a way to decrease the fan speed? It doesn't seem variable, just on full blast always. Louder than my L3+.

Also, does the miner have support for extranonce?

Received and setup my DM11G last night. Anyone know of a way to decrease the fan speed? It doesn't seem variable, just on full blast always. Louder than my L3+.

Also, does the miner have support for extranonce?

Unfortunately, our fans do not have variable speeds, they are always on at 5400rpm. The miner currently does not support extranonce.

has anyone tried this miner on nicehash?

I have not but that is my plan. I have set up the account just waiting for my unit to be delivered today. Do let me know how it goes for you. The only draw back I see is that the payout is in BTC ( I would rather have DASH) - I would have to buy DASH

Howdy!

I received my machines, and am noticing that the % of discards is a bit higher then I would think they should be. Does anyone have any examples of what the accepts/rejects/discards should look like over an extended period of time?

Also All the boards show 16 chips, however the PLL keep dropping to under 200. On my other machine it seems to stay between 550-600.

I am still figuring this machine out, but any tips or suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!

Last edited:
Back