• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

How to Use the Reputation System

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

admin

Ok heres how it works I (Darkadmin) want to sell something lets say it's a T-shirt.

tshirt.png

Picture above ^^
Want to sell this awesome t-shirt.
For 20drk. Post in thread if interested.

Assuming all goes well and Propulsion sent me the payment, I would now leave feedback for him. Here's how.
feedback1.PNG

I click on his avatar and select "Leave Feedback"
Then since I'm the seller of the T-shirts I would select my Thread/seller/positive experience.

feedback3.PNG

Also you'll see a number next to the Avatar when in the marketplace thread. That number represents how many times the person has received feedback. After someone has made more then 10 trades, the status "New Trader" goes away.
feedback6.PNG

@HammerHedd

That's the general idea but you should start your own post in the marketplace for this. This thread is only meant to be for information and questions.

After the hardfork minimum. The reputation system that was used has not been updated for the latest version of the forum software.
More than likely, will have to implement a different reputation system all together. That's going to take some time to test before adding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back