• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

How can I check the balance of my Dash paper wallet using the public key?

davidlkyoung360

Hello All! I just sent some Dash from Poloniex to my Dash paperwallet address, and I am eager to double check that the balance is in there! Is there a blockchain.info equivalent for Dash where I can enter the public address into a field on a website, and then view the balance of that address? Or is there another way to check balance of a Dash paper wallet address?

While I know how to sweep the paper wallet address with the Coinomi wallet app on my android phone, and transfer the balance back out onto my Coinomi wallet for use, I don't know how to check the balance of my paper wallet address using the public key. Can sombody please give me some help? Thank you so much for your kind attention!
Davidlkyoung360

Baluch I transferred some Dash to a couple of paper wallets and wanted to check the balances.
I opened the link you gave to davidlkyoung360 and entered the public keys into Dash Block Explorer.
Each time the result is "address not seen on the network".

Any suggestions?

Baluch I transferred some Dash to a couple of paper wallets and wanted to check the balances.
I opened the link you gave to davidlkyoung360 and entered the public keys into Dash Block Explorer.
Each time the result is "address not seen on the network".

Any suggestions?
From where you transferred them? You have transactions IDs?

Thanks for getting back to me, Balych. From what I can understand of the Dash Transaction details page:

To
19s5nX1zsQXncGcrBhEC1ZeqdbW2zg2qwE

From
XnrcAGKZi7opj5FQpe8x3N66itYz74Gwta

hello and thanks for you time i am trying to Check my balance on my paper wallet by going to explorer.dash.org Dash Block Explorer.
Each time the result is "address not seen on the network"

Have you sent any dash to the address? It will only appear on the network after it holds some funds.

Doesn't Dash have strict privacy? If I send 1DSH to my friend. Can he check my balance or can I check his balance?

Back