• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

HempSweet Decentralized Industrialization Alliance Proposal

This is for the voters that do not use DASH CENTRAL and may miss the conversations there.......and also to get our proposal discussion back on track:

GuerraDiValute 1 point,3 hours ago
I will change my votes to yes and give this a chance. After reading what @oaxaca. has to say on forums, I do see this has potential even though it could be risky.

qwizzie 1 point ,6 minutes ago
Of all the budget proposals for the upcoming superblock, this one is most likely the most controversial one to vote on with clear risks at one side and possible huge benefits at the other side. I'm going to give myself a bit more time to think it through, but so far i'm leaning towards a no because i feel Dash budget system is currently still in an early phase where it profits more directly from smaller, well defined projects with a guaranteed outcome.

This kind of large project could fit Dash more once its has expanded its eco-system and has become a much larger force of power.

MrAnderson (proposal owner) 1 point ,less than 1 second ago
Thank your for the heart felt consideration and honesty. My only question is what if on March 31st/April 1st (last day to vote) we still have non-allocated DASH that will be DESTROYED, would you support us getting a chance to start proving out the "possible huge benefits?"

Right now with the majority of proposals that are >10% are there and that still leaves %44 (2,926.25) of the DASH budgeted for this payout out available and if not spent will never be created and lost forever. We are only asking for a little over 1/3 of those Dash left after all the less controversial supported proposals are already allocated.

Thank you again for your time and energy.

Darkcoins 2 points,15 hours ago
I think this could be huge for adoption and it's not so costy compared to what we're getting. This is a full cycle of people at every level in an industry using Dash! Combine that with the difficulty of getting banked in this industry. Think outside the box and realize what this actually means! Dash could be used to boost the whole industry past what fiat is currently limiting them with. And Dash would surge together with the industry. Big YES from me :)

ageless 1 point,14 hours ago
I have voted yes. I think the Dash benefits in a lot of indirect ways by approving this. One mentioned in the text above is that a significant amount of Dash will be distributed within the multi-billion dollar industry. I also believe approving this proposal will encourage more proposals like this one to apply not to mention the potential positive PR this could generate for Dash. Aside from those indirect benefits the asymmetric risk associated with this proposal is very good. Dash should be seen as innovative and daring and I feel it would be a shame to pass up on this opportunity.

Roman 3 points,1 day ago
I am switching my vote to yes because even though I think this is still a super risky proposal if it works out the benefits for dash could be huge.

logo-e1465089144525.jpg

One real world example of the challenge myself, and others who are leaders in industries outside of Fin-tech, are faced with on a daily basis with regard to Dash adoption.

Here is a link to a yoga festival I'm scheduled to speak at: https://www.downtownyogafest.com/spring-lineup/ They invited me to come talk about the harmful effects we in the medical community are seeing from dangerous sugars and what solutions are available, which HempSweet is an obvious big answer. I would love to include Dash into this equation because a lot of the ideals people in the natural whole plant and yoga world also share run right alongside the ideals of people in the Dash community.

Without a story or relevant example for us to relate to people outside of Fin-Tech what makes Dash relevant to a growing movement of individuals that are taking responsibility for their lives with education and change.........Dash and all crypto is left out. The organizer for this event is a software back end systems architecture engineer consulting for American Express and knows all about crypto and I offered for free to integrate acceptance of DASH, but he has zero cause/motivation/incentive to support its adoption. It is obvious of the benefit we all (crypto and non-crypto) would gain, but how do you measure that? How do you run a business analysis of that. As someone here mentioned, I think @oaxaca, there is one economical perspective we all should consider for our HempSweet MN budget proposal:

The term "velocity of money" (also "velocity of circulation of money") refers to how fast money passes from one holder to the next. It can refer to the income velocity of money, which is the frequency at which the average same unit of currency is used to purchase newly domestically-produced goods and services within a given time period.[3] In other words, it is the number of times one unit of money is spent to buy goods and services per unit of time.[3] Alternatively and less frequently, it can refer to the transactions velocity of money, which is the frequency with which the average unit of currency is used in any kind of transaction in which it changes possession—not only the purchase of newly produced goods, but also the purchase of financial assets and other items.

If the velocity of money is increasing, then transactions are occurring between individuals more frequently.[3] Although once thought to be constant, it is now understood that the velocity of money changes over time and is influenced by a variety of factors.[4]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Velocity_of_money

Mr. Anderson, tante is concerned about losing her house due to liability of the masternode owners over an industrial accident. Can you convince her that such a thing is impossible?

To me it would be like holding Nike Shoes shareholders accountable if somebody was hurt by a revolving door at a Footlocker in a mall.
Oaxaca, it's still written that we will pay people directly. That shouldn't be, IMO. The proposer, they're the ones who get the payment and pay whomever for whatever. Why is it written like Dash has to pay everyone directly?

Oaxaca, it's still written that we will pay people directly. That shouldn't be, IMO. The proposer, they're the ones who get the payment and pay whomever for whatever. Why is it written like Dash has to pay everyone directly?

The proposer gets the Dash and they make payments. There is only 1 payment address per proposal. I can't really see what difference that makes. The plan is to create an entire ecosystem using Dash as payment at every step of the way. The goal is the important thing. The goal is real world adoption.

It HAS to be better than simply burning the funds, doesn't it?

The proposer gets the Dash and they make payments. There is only 1 payment address per proposal. I can't really see what difference that makes. The plan is to create an entire ecosystem using Dash as payment at every step of the way. The goal is the important thing. The goal is real world adoption.
Yes, so why do we have this in the "contract":

Dash blockchain/community pays a hemp biomass processor directly....
Dash temporarily pays salaries and expenses of two HempSweet principals....
"Dash Gives" Attention and oversight of how the Dash contributed is spent vs the value the project gives .... God's sakes NO!

We don't do oversight! YOU do oversight and prove to us that it's working for the next round! YOU pay YOUR employees, YOU pay YOUR processors. We DONATE. Don't you see this problem? This is the ONLY thing I really object to, and I think it's very real! Take out "Dash" and put in "I" or "MrAnderson"

I don't want our network to be responsible for YOUR PROJECT. Just like a Bank isn't responsible for the restaurant's success when they loan money, the OWNER is responsible. I'm sorry this is taking you so long to understand! Please fix it, I'm actually inclined to vote for this, just because we have so much left over and what the hell, maybe it's a good gamble?!?! But I don't want to be responsible for paying employees and suppliers, that's YOUR job! Ugh!

Masternode owners, please, we have GOT to read our contracts and make sure they're clear and not gonna stab us in the back. Only fools do business, even if it's a donation, on a handshake.

I just looked back at my first comments here, and I wasn't clear what my problem was, for that I'm sorry. But I hope at this point, I've clarified the lines that bother me :)

Last edited:
Yes, so why do we have this in the "contract":

Dash blockchain/community pays a hemp biomass processor directly....
Dash temporarily pays salaries and expenses of two HempSweet principals....
"Dash Gives" Attention and oversight of how the Dash contributed is spent vs the value the project gives .... God's sakes NO!

We don't do oversight! YOU do oversight and prove to us that it's working for the next round! YOU pay YOUR employees, YOU pay YOUR processors. We DONATE. Don't you see this problem? This is the ONLY thing I really object to, and I think it's very real! Take out "Dash" and put in "I" or "MrAnderson"

I don't want our network to be responsible for YOUR PROJECT. Just like a Bank isn't responsible for the restaurant's success when they loan money, the OWNER is responsible. I'm sorry this is taking you so long to understand! Please fix it, I'm actually inclined to vote for this, just because we have so much left over and what the hell, maybe it's a good gamble?!?! But I don't want to be responsible for paying employees and suppliers, that's YOUR job! Ugh!

Masternode owners, please, we have GOT to read our contracts and make sure they're clear and not gonna stab us in the back. Only fools do business, even if it's a donation, on a handshake.

I just looked back at my first comments here, and I wasn't clear what my problem was, for that I'm sorry. But I hope at this point, I've clarified the lines that bother me :)

There is NO way the Dash blockchain can oversee things. All they do is issue an initial payment. This is probably "in essense" or "in theory". Come on, these points are irrelevant to some degree.

It HAS to be better than simply burning the funds, doesn't it?
It muddies the water. Can't these guys fix the proposal? What if these guys (and I don't think they are, but playing devil's advocate) are the FEDs and they're laying a trap for us (I'd assume they'd make a better trap) But still, we gotta not "sign" a contract that gives us responsibilities we can't take on.

Is it impossible to rewrite those lines? Are they un-editable? If so, ugh, don't know what to say. I can't in good conscience vote for it :(

There is NO way the Dash blockchain can oversee things. All they do is issue an initial payment. This is probably "in essense" or "in theory". Come on, these points are irrelevant to some degree.
You can NOT assume ANYTHING is irrelevant! When things go wrong, they will go to the ones with the big purses! This thing is written as if we are responsible, or could be held responsible. YOU CANNOT KNOW HOW THE COURTS WILL RULE. Ask Charlie Shrem!

In fact, there should be a required indemnification clause in every proposal. I never thought of it, but surely our legal team should have. It should be a requirement to indemnify (to not hold the Dash Network responsible) the Dash Network. We really should have done this a long time ago.

Last edited:
I'm not aware of any proposal in the history of Dash being subject to such scrutiny.

I'm not really worried about legal risk for MNOs.

But about your section about what "Dash Gets", I see a list of huge, sweeping generalized grand plans. What are the specific deliverables that we should expect to see in the first month if this is approved? What are the specific deliverables that will occur in each subsequent month?

@TanteStefana
In a contract with the Dash blockchain the only possible responsibility of the network is already fulfilled at the moment the proposal is funded (i.e. supplying the Dash amount asked). All other "clauses" that would give us responsibilities are null and void. Also, even if they weren't, they would be impossible to enforce.

We shouldn't require this to be in peoples proposals, we should just post it somewhere (and only if deemed important by legal)

It muddies the water. Can't these guys fix the proposal? What if these guys (and I don't think they are, but playing devil's advocate) are the FEDs and they're laying a trap for us (I'd assume they'd make a better trap) But still, we gotta not "sign" a contract that gives us responsibilities we can't take on.

Is it impossible to rewrite those lines? Are they un-editable? If so, ugh, don't know what to say. I can't in good conscience vote for it :(

I understand your fears here but ask you to consider a few things that will hopefully alleviate your doubts.

1. There is no contract in any legal sense, especially not between any or all MNs and the bioprocessor. They are not party to this funding request. We personally (Travis and John) have said that the funds from the proposal will be paid directly to them. That is the "directly" being referred to. If it could be considered that there is a contract, it is between Travis and John, and the Dash community. But even that would not hold up very well.

2. This is a funding request, based upon what we represent that we will do with the funds and what we hope that will achieve. If any recipients receive funding from a proposal and do not deliver or even "runs off with" the resulting Dash, there is little if anything the MNs could do about it except refuse to fund further, and the community would undoubtedly take action against the reputation of such a miscreant by speaking the truth, shunning, etc. It is possible that we will fail to live up to what we hope, but we also have documented reputations in play, worth far more than what we could hope do gain by behaving unethically. I believe in what we're trying to do and don't think it's frivolous. But I'm nervous as hell about this, honestly. I should be. I have skin in the game big time.

3. As far as the community or MNs doing "oversight" which would somehow involve legal liability: What's being represented is all in the open and, as per above, there is no factual contract, only stated intentions backed by an obvious lot of personal work and dedication, which the MNs will pass their opinions as to whether or not they like what we say we're trying to do. The "oversight" we are obviously referring to is that the community in general ,and the MNs in particular, can look at what we are doing and decide whether or not to fund the process further. If we fail to perform, oversight would indicate no more (or perhaps less, or modified) funding.

Hope this helps clarify any uncertainty you may have.

I'm not really worried about legal risk for MNOs.

But about your section about what "Dash Gets", I see a list of huge, sweeping generalized grand plans. What are the specific deliverables that we should expect to see in the first month if this is approved? What are the specific deliverables that will occur in each subsequent month?

My plans for the next month regarding HempSweet:

(I plan to do these things as best I can even with no funding from Dash, but some may not get done if I have to do other things economically.)
DASH-bitUSDMarketBot_edit_mx2onf.png

• Work with Foxy.io and hire a developer to further expand open source software for DASH and Bitshares UIA/MPA shopping cart integration so customers can pay in DASH and automatically receive their HEMPSWEET BitShares token digital receipt in their wallets that where created when they registered on the website. https://github.com/sidhujag/bitsharescheckout https://github.com/neosam/bitsharehttps://github.com/sidhujag/bitshares-whmcs https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,22576.msg303780.html#msg303780 https://www.foxy.io/

• Also the ability for purchasers to donate their purchase (example one lb of hemp protein) to any hemp industry partner using the plugin and wanting to accept as trade for the product they have and the customer wants. This can be quite helpful for online HempCBD merchants who are currently forced to use "high risk" merchant services that are expensive and create a lot of friction. This novel approach allows customers interested in hemp products to enter the market virtually anywhere to get the totally legal products they desire with whatever medium of payment they want (like credit cards) and the process is as simple or better than what they use to buy things on Amazon.

• bitsharescheckout_eo4rnx.png
  • Work directly with the BlockPay CTO, Ken Code, to include the HEMPSWEET token in their SmartCoins and BlockPay "s" applications.
  • Work directly with Ronny Boesing, CEO of OpenLedger, in formulating a new plan for a later crowd fund that will be used to build a customer market, educated the public (Dash of course being one), and make Dash the exclusive currency accepted. This exclusive currency approach used in crowd funds for Ethereum projects has been powerful in gaining adoption and use of that currency (ETH in those cases).
  • Further expand our list of interested businesses and further establish partnerships. The edible industry businesses have been very receptive to changing to a hemp based healthy sugar. Utilize my 20 years of practicing medicine to galvanize further medical professional support for reducing dangerous refined sugars and promote HempSweet Xylitol as an alternative.
  • Finalize HEMPSWEET--->VALUE share drop with dash-hempsweet multi-sig accounts and account holders. Attempt to work directly with the Dash Core Team and Dash Forum Leaders and whoever else is requested by the community. A masternode has expressed concern of any direct return of value, so this item needs to be further investigated and find greater consensus.
  • Security audit OpenLedger/BlockTrade’s current UIA open.DASH/DASH pairing smart contract.
  • Send proposal to bitShares treasury worker payout fund to provide further liquidity to bitUSD markets.
  • Present HempSweet (Including every detail about Dash's role) progress every Friday on podcast "beyond bitcoin" to keep the community up to date and hopefully gain further support from other decentralized communities.
  • There are undoubtedly other projects to be done in coordination with HempSweet and associates that I can’t predict now.
  • Further expand and merge HempSweet.net and HempXylitol.com

John also has his list:
My plans for the next month regarding HempSweet:

(I plan to do these things as best I can even with no funding from Dash, but some may not get done if I have to do other things economically.)
  • Continue the Hemp Corner co-hosted with Michael Bright, THC Hemp Connoisseur Magazine series with these episodes, minimally:
    -- All about hemp seed availability and farming, including current scene, scaling solutions, etc. Likely will include short interviews with hemp farmers as well as an analytical breakdown from those involved in the industry. Part of this will be about the difficulty of transacting because of arbitrary, central-bank created currency restrictions.
    -- An interview with PureHemp Technologies (biomass processor) CEO, talking about all aspects of why hemp is a vastly superior source of biomass, the production process, the different products such a processing plant does and can produce, about the plans to scale conversion of hemp xylose to xylitol and, of course, the troubles they face currency-wise, that have motivated them to move to cryptocurrency, especially Dash.
    --A podcast about the alliance at the appropriate time, as agreed representatives from each community.

• All podcasts Technology & Choice podcasts will carry an ad for the Dash as a sponsor with mention/explanation of the alliance as appropriate, and what it means for the hemp community.
  • Will be attending Northern Colorado Hemp Expo, March 31 - April 1, in Loveland, CO. There I will be further networking with more industry people, getting more interviews, talking about HempSweet, Dash and the whole alliance (even if it is still just a possibility, rather than a done deal). I will, of course, be wearing whatever appropriate Dash swag I can acquire.

• I will be writing an article for release to various outlets.
  • Will arrange interviews on several other notable podcasts/radio shows which I know will be very interested in what is planned and how it is developing. Certain ones of these are early shoe-ins. As the scene expands, I’m confident we can arrange even larger, more “mainstream ones.”

• There are undoubtedly other projects to be done in coordination with HempSweet and associates that I can’t predict now.
Specific targets can be put on the timeline for accomplishment, to report back to the community on regarding our actions and achievements, undones, etc.

PureHemp Tech's Road-map:

1of_2_PureHemp_Plans_h0bahr.png

2_of_2_PureHemp_Plans_wzeja7.png

I understand your fears here but ask you to consider a few things that will hopefully alleviate your doubts.

1. There is no contract in any legal sense, especially not between any or all MNs and the bioprocessor. They are not party to this funding request. We personally (Travis and John) have said that the funds from the proposal will be paid directly to them. That is the "directly" being referred to. If it could be considered that there is a contract, it is between Travis and John, and the Dash community. But even that would not hold up very well.

2. This is a funding request, based upon what we represent that we will do with the funds and what we hope that will achieve. If any recipients receive funding from a proposal and do not deliver or even "runs off with" the resulting Dash, there is little if anything the MNs could do about it except refuse to fund further, and the community would undoubtedly take action against the reputation of such a miscreant by speaking the truth, shunning, etc. It is possible that we will fail to live up to what we hope, but we also have documented reputations in play, worth far more than what we could hope do gain by behaving unethically. I believe in what we're trying to do and don't think it's frivolous. But I'm nervous as hell about this, honestly. I should be. I have skin in the game big time.

3. As far as the community or MNs doing "oversight" which would somehow involve legal liability: What's being represented is all in the open and, as per above, there is no factual contract, only stated intentions backed by an obvious lot of personal work and dedication, which the MNs will pass their opinions as to whether or not they like what we say we're trying to do. The "oversight" we are obviously referring to is that the community in general ,and the MNs in particular, can look at what we are doing and decide whether or not to fund the process further. If we fail to perform, oversight would indicate no more (or perhaps less, or modified) funding.

Hope this helps clarify any uncertainty you may have.
No. Tante didn't ask for clarification.
Major red flags all over this one. If i wanted to harm dash i would try something like this.

No. Tante didn't ask for clarification.
Major red flags all over this one. If i wanted to harm dash i would try something like this.
One of the things I love to hear Andreas Antonopoulos talk about is Bitcoin's immune system. Bitcoin [Dash] is exposed to attack every day and from every possible direction, which causes it to become stronger each day. Technology that is kept in a bubble or requires it be kept exclusive to a few people or has a central point of attack is technology that will not survive. So you mean to tell me that a proposal written by a medical professional and a writer/podcaster wrote contains a successful attack vector that could harm a decentralized peer to peer computer network? I am very interested indeed. Please share your knowledge so we can all learn from it and patch the code as necessary.

Well, can't we just change the relevant lines in the contract like @TanteStefana wants? Why even argue about not changing them if they're not important? Just change them and let's move on.

No problem. What should I change it to so no other masternode will have a problem with the revision as well? Indirect, donation with no strings attached, no masternode will be held liable for anything that may happen from researching how to mass produce xylitol from hemp. I promise I'm not trying to sound obstinate. I agree we are asking for help and if changes in the wording achieves the goal then of course we will do it.

Write the contracts in a way that clearly shows that the Dash network simply gave you a donation for you to do this work. Keep us out of any possible liabilities :) I think everyone should be happy with such an implementation.

Write the contracts in a way that clearly shows that the Dash network simply gave you a donation for you to do this work. Keep us out of any possible liabilities :) I think everyone should be happy with such an implementation.
Okay here is the bulk of the changes:
What: The creator of this proposal and owner of the single DASH receiving address provided, Travis Remington of HempSweet, respectfully requests a donation from the Dash Decentralized Governance Budget to further improve the overall quality of the Dash ecosystem and the health of all humans. HempSweet will use all donated DASH to research and develop large scale xylitol from hemp production technologies.
  • PureHemp Technologies, LLC and HempSweet have a signed contract (Includes both parties indemnifying Dash and all other participants against claims by third parties arising from conduct of any participants under this agreement) between both parties that includes all inventions they will create as part of scaling hemp xylose to xylitol conversion with microorganisms will be open, transparent and without restriction to use. This donation will support a core element of the hemp industry that will empower Dash, HempSweet, and all partnerships to leverage building meaningful, lasting connections with an industry ready to grow alongside Dash. Details about Pure Hemp Technologies and their complete roll are covered in the HempSweet whitepaper https://bit.ly/hempsweet.
  • Travis and John to work full-time as HempSweet’s core team, manage all community communication, marketing, travel to Hemp and BlockChain events, relevant related podcasts by John with Dash as a direct sponsor, speaking events, travel to meet with potential future partnership opportunities, promoting Dash donation as a key enabler of hemp industrialization and commerce at a commodity and production level, as well as a consumer-facing level.
and further down:

How much: Total $98,360.64 @ $91.84 per DASH (based on March 26th average rate at https://bitinfocharts.com/comparison/price-dash.html)

Total: 1071 Dash
Note: Should any funding remain, we will apply it toward future development expenses.

What is in it for DASH:

HempSweet is focusing a non-contractual or binding alliance between Dash, BitShares and HempSweet, for synergistic effect far beyond what's covered here. See linked documentation for full data on the entire field of action.

Following is a simple breakdown of the Gives and Gets for Dash, strictly from Dash's perspective.

DASH Gives:
  • Dash blockchain/community supports a hemp biomass processor to complete development of the best specific biologic pathway and practices for industrial scale conversion of hemp xylose syrup to healthy xylitol sugar, becoming the first blockchain to directly fund a bio/mechanical engineering project in developing an open-source process for the public good. The full potentials of this are expounded in linked supporting materials. The results of this research will be open-sourced to the world (after an initial development period wherein only direct partners will have access) so it is not just to the benefit of HempSweet, but in the interest of putting this type of product into use worldwide, whether associated with HempSweet or not. Such donation could be viewed as a charitable activity, since HempSweet is not the sole beneficiary, because the intellectual property created will be open-sourced. The specifics of this activity are covered in the draft Hempsweet whitepaper https://bit.ly/hempsweet
  • Dash's donation also supports two HempSweet principals to shepherd and promote the project and Dash to the multi-billion dollar (and just getting started) hemp industry.
  • If this proposal is approved then another proposal will be made for next payment cycle and the masternodes will have to judge whether the project leaders have successfully completed their stated promises and whether further donations are appropriate.
The document in its entirety is here https://www.dashcentral.org/p/Dash-Adoption-in-Industrial-Commerce

Thanks again for everyone's hard work and effort on this. @TanteStefana Hopefully the revision to the document meets your expectations? Please let us know if there are any other community members who also are in general support of our HempSweet proposal, but are prevented from voting yes because of specific wording. We are more than willing to consider revising any specific part that will allow for further community consensus.

Last edited:
The masternodes are liable for whatever donation they are doing and for whatever proposal they are voting into the budget system.

Pretending you are not liable, it is stupid. You gave your money to someone for doing something, so you are liable for his actions. You refused to go anonymous as masternodes, you chose to have a public static IP. Now you are liable for everything. Stop pretending you are not. And whatever the documents and the agreements may write, the masternodes are still responsible. The only way for the masternodes to avoid responsibility is to become really anonymous, but the majority of the masternodes dont want that.

Please stop discussing things that are self explanatory. Masternodes are eponymous. Masternodes cannot hide. Masternodes are liable and responsible in front of the law. Masternodes are not numerous, they are only 4000 people at max, so there is a prison they can fit inside, in case they fund something that the federal or the state law dislikes. Period.

Last edited:
The Social Fork of Dash

This last post is not directed to the individuals who have already made their educated judgments about what HempSweet would offer or even what it is. This post is to the few (seems that way at least) in this community that see the social code (ethics) as equal value to the computer code. I did not plan the timing of this proposal to be here at the exact point in time where the stake holders in Dash have a decision to make. Right now is the exact moment you will be able to look back and say "yea, that was when everything was different." I was there for it with Bitcoin, I was there for it with Ethereum......more as just a spectator and student.

This is the moment you get to decide whether Dash is going to be decentralized or centralized. If we assume there truly is a "Decentralized Governance" with one masternode, one vote then what ever is decided is the will of the people. If Dash is somehow decentralized in its decisions then a look at dashvotetracker.com speaks without doubt the direction the community wants to go. The only thing I can say is good luck, maybe Dash will handle its centralization better than Bitcoin or better than Ethereum or Ripple or Litecoin or.......the list goes on forever.

Whatever motivated John and I to dedicate ourselves to the hemp industry, crypto-liberty tech and HempSweet is obviously important to us, but I did not even forsee this HempSweet proposal to the Dash community would be the very specific proof of ethics. Right at this moment there are many who saw the early vision of Dash, which contained both a social and digital contract to carry the weight required to liberate those who want it. You worked hard for years and now are in a place of abundance, wealth and power. Whether you wanted it or not masternodes are faced with the challenge that relative to the number of humans who have existed is extremely rare, but the choice most have made is very common.

1. Do you blindly move forward with the sole purpose of enriching your life alone with money as your idol and your ordained authority (central control) as your Shepard. For this proposal it is obvious what your orders are to do......burn the money rather than build something different?
  2. Or do you take a step back, realize what you have already gained and then start to look around at others to see where you might be able to enrich their lives as well, which in the end allows for a special kind of success that cannot be bought or traded. The choice is simple when you have nothing to lose, but I also know what it is like to make that decision when you have so much at stake that could be lost.

I know there is a list of rationalizations like this is 'just to complicated' 'just to risky' 'or not approved by central authority.' There will always be a reason that makes it okay for you to move on without much thought, but take it from someone who has been on both paths.......you will think back to this moment. If you do then just learn from it and then pass on that knowledge through example. You can never go back and change the past (unless your Vitalik), but each day is an opportunity to start over again. The light we see in Dash is just a reflection of the light each of you hold. -namaste

Back