• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Help translating the darkcoin core

flare could you please upload last slovenian language translations from darkcoin (from monday), as in the new DASH project's slovenian language file is now empty...

Last edited by a moderator:
flare you are probably very busy, so I don't want to nag, but... I have some extra time, and would like to kickstart slovenian translations again... Could you please restore last darkcoin slovenian translations, so I can continue from there?

flare you are probably very busy, so I don't want to nag, but... I have some extra time, and would like to kickstart slovenian translations again... Could you please restore last darkcoin slovenian translations, so I can continue from there?
Sure, will do tonight when i come home

I honestly think vertoe left a mess behind in the transfix , there were so many deleted and empty languages !
Flare is just talking over and trying to salvage and fix what is left !!

I honestly think vertoe left a mess behind in the transfix , there were so many deleted and empty languages !
Flare is just talking over and trying to salvage and fix what is left !!
akhavr was talking about the recent deletion (30mins ago) - i cleaned up the project and removed all languages at 0% (Chinese Mandarin, ...) I was not aware that somebody is actively working on Ukrainian translation.

akhavr was talking about the recent deletion (30mins ago) - i cleaned up the project and removed all languages at 0% (Chinese Mandarin, ...) I was not aware that somebody is actively working on Ukrainian translation.

ok i will be quiet then
(+ i am NOT falling for that chinese trick again) !!
:grin:

Ok, will start it the 3rd time in the row :(

Ok, will start it the 3rd time in the row :(
I have readded Ukrainian now and restored what we had in github, which brings us to 55% translation.

vlsZyTD.png

I am very sorry if this caused a setback, but i was not aware that there was work done in it, as the stats showed 0%

Sorry,
Holger

flare i'll just post here, as it looks like you dont see my messages on transiflex (last one i sent on april 10th):

Hi there,
I just checked the slovenian translation you imported, and this is not the correct/last version from the darkcoin translation.
Could you please be so kind, and recheck and import the latest darkcoin slovenian translation (the one that has roughly 44% translated AND reviewed content).

thanks,
jaka

Last edited by a moderator:
flare i'll just post here, as it looks like you dont see my messages on transiflex (last one i sent on april 10th):

Hi there,
I just checked the slovenian translation you imported, and this is not the correct/last version from the darkcoin translation.
Could you please be so kind, and recheck and import the latest darkcoin slovenian translation (the one that has roughly 44% translated AND reviewed content).

thanks,
jaka
Let me jump in :) Slovenian translation has 44% on transifex so you can start from there, we discussed with flare where to get the latest one and I believe he did his best to find the best one available. Also I guess it's not possible to import "reviewed" status, it's internal transifex feature imo which were lost when vertoe deleted all translations so this work need to be done from scratch (I don't think it's critical however and you can just leave it unreviewed for now, it's not a big deal).

Hey there. Thanks for jumping in. This is weird...

You see, I only started translating Slovenian language weeks after vertoe deleted/ flare restored everything (around end of march).

Current translation that is now in dash group on transiflex, is from before my start of work - which means that it is not the latest. I dont care about review status, this is easily redone. I care about all the changes to existing translations + my additional translations, which I did there.

For an easy check - do a filter of "byte" in english side.
What it should correctly say on the slovenian side is "byte" or "bajt" - which is what i changed everything to already (red),
But you can see that current translation still has incorrect "bit / bitov / bite" ... (yellow) meaning that this is not the last version.

6V8UcCR.png

So, if there is any chance to once again check if we can find something more recent, I'd be very grateful... otherwise let me know, and i'll restart from scratch (44% is what was obtained from last slovenian bitcoin translation...)

thanks,
jaka

Hey there. Thanks for jumping in. This is weird...

You see, I only started translating Slovenian language weeks after vertoe deleted/ flare restored everything (around end of march).

Current translation that is now in dash group on transiflex, is from before my start of work - which means that it is not the latest. I dont care about review status, this is easily redone. I care about all the changes to existing translations + my additional translations, which I did there.

For an easy check - do a filter of "byte" in english side.
What it should correctly say on the slovenian side is "byte" or "bajt" - which is what i changed everything to already (red),
But you can see that current translation still has incorrect "bit / bitov / bite" ... (yellow) meaning that this is not the last version.

6V8UcCR.png

So, if there is any chance to once again check if we can find something more recent, I'd be very grateful... otherwise let me know, and i'll restart from scratch (44% is what was obtained from last slovenian bitcoin translation...)

thanks,
jaka

Hmm... Ok... flare , any ideas?

Back