• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Help translating the darkcoin core

in case you guys need help with specific languages and are looking for community members to step up
I have some lists of members by country

just ping me and I try to help find somebody

in case you guys need help with specific languages and are looking for community members to step up
I have some lists of members by country

just ping me and I try to help find somebody
Just check the front page and you can see current status.
https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/darkcoin/

Btw, i think we (transifex translators) need some kind email alert system.
So if source english have changes, automatic system sends email to all translators.
With this, we dont have to check every day if there is any changes, and many wont check status anyway.

Btw, i think we (transifex translators) need some kind email alert system.
So if source english have changes, automatic system sends email to all translators.

Account -> Notification settings -> "
checkbox_sel.gif
Receive notifications for updates in files of a project."

Account -> Notification settings -> "
checkbox_sel.gif
Receive notifications for updates in files of a project."
Yes, all notifications selected, no email for me, just one received "You have been accepted to the team Darkcoin for...".
Transifex email system is useless or there are admin side config problem.

Yes, all notifications selected, no email for me, just one received "You have been accepted to the team Darkcoin for...".
Transifex email system is useless or there are admin side config problem.
If there are some strings to translate YES you should receive the email, I always do.

--------------------------------------
Hi Slawek,
A new source file has been uploaded for the resource Darkcoin Qt 0.11 of the project darkcoin.
--
The Transifex Robot
-------------------------------------

crowning this option is ticked as the default one.

If there are some strings to translate YES you should receive the email, I always do.

--------------------------------------
Hi Slawek,
A new source file has been uploaded for the resource Darkcoin Qt 0.11 of the project darkcoin.
--
The Transifex Robot
-------------------------------------

crowning this option is ticked as the default one.
Newer happened to me.
Do you have any "watch project" ?

Edit: you need to watch project if you want project notifications emails, thats silly.

Can we now change darkcoin -> dash?
And how about "core" word?
And is it dash Dash or DASH?

Can we now change darkcoin -> dash?
And how about "core" word?
And is it dash Dash or DASH?

As Evan said, the name of the currency is "Dash", the ticker symbol for exchanges is "DASH".

This is, as always: © 2014 - 2015 The Dash Core developers

:grin:

eduffield Please dont forget to update english language file on transifex, so that we can complete translations for the release of next wallet version...

flare Please remove "Slovenian" language (as it is a duplicate of Slovenian (Slovenia).

thanks,
Jaka

eduffield Please dont forget to update english language file on transifex, so that we can complete translations for the release of next wallet version...

flare Please remove "Slovenian" language (as it is a duplicate of Slovenian (Slovenia).

thanks,
Jaka
I deleted the Slovenian translation in favor of Slovenian (Slovenia).

I will update the english resource file if Evan is good to go with it :)

I deleted the Slovenian translation in favor of Slovenian (Slovenia).

I will update the english resource file if Evan is good to go with it :)
How about change transifex project name Darkcoin -> Dash ?

Current english language source on transifex, does not yet include new .26 version's strings, does it?

Back